PDA

View Full Version : Blooming Humans

Kiran
March 2nd, 2011, 09:58 PM
A friend suggested this lovely little website http://bloominghumans.com/
It starts on 9th March.....hope you'll sign up ;)

Narnia
March 2nd, 2011, 10:16 PM
Lorri ... this is fantastic, thank you! I love it and signed up!! :giveheart

Kiran
March 2nd, 2011, 10:26 PM
Cool.....thanks Polly :) I thought you would like it :)

Rana
March 7th, 2011, 06:57 AM
yep me too ! im logging off heya now and signing up there !

God's Toy
March 7th, 2011, 07:25 PM
Do people feel a need to join a 'club' to make a difference?

Yesterday I was reminded that it's not the medium one choses but your message within it.. I wondering why I was TBH.
Just questioning really as anyone with any motives could have set that up in half an hour. Maybe some background on the site/owners is what I need... Forgive my rants, the cynical person in me is thinking it's a fine way to harvest email address and sell them on... but if you guys feel it's right then I'll say no more.

Kiran
March 7th, 2011, 07:52 PM
I see where you're coming from hon but if we close off from everything because of some reason or another and never take chances, we miss out on things we might be directed towards for a reason. Just the flip side viewpoint but like I said, I see where you're coming from ;)

God's Toy
March 7th, 2011, 07:57 PM
close off ? is questioning who 'we' follow closing off?

Kiran
March 7th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Maybe closing off was the wrong term ....

God's Toy
March 7th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Maybe.

It's funny that only last night I got a huge wake up call.
It was about timing and how perfect it all is at er, times. I was able to see things falling into place in real time right before my mind, like knowing how the random sequence of events will happen as they are meant to happen and then watching them as they fall into place in real time.

When I asked 'Is this your wake up call for me?' My phone rang once then stopped but the phone logs did not show any memory of the call. Could be a glitch? yep could be...
To make it short, The message was about blinding following and confusing the medium for the message and how we think we must seek BIGGER things to reach more when really your here and doing what we are meant to. I find it's timing right on with sites like this popping up wanting us to join.
I do love those rare moments when I fell like I 'know' space and time like I'm it's overseer, if only for a moment.. wish I understood more... lol yep sounds nuts!

Kiran
March 7th, 2011, 08:27 PM
:wink.1::good: