PDA

View Full Version : New zealand earthquake

Rana
February 22nd, 2011, 05:41 AM
many of you would have already have heard there has been another devaststing unforseeable earth quake in Christchurch New Zealand. lives have been lost and many without homes. please focus all your healing towards them. xx i have had some word that i know some family are safe and alive . waiting to hear back from all family reguarding the others.

Kiran
February 22nd, 2011, 08:26 AM
It is done Rana. Know you and all those affected are in my heart and in my prayers.
Much love to you and yours honey xx

Anjou
February 22nd, 2011, 12:42 PM
Once again, we must pool our emotional and healing resources. Please keep us informed, Rana.

Kiran
February 22nd, 2011, 12:47 PM
Once again, we must pool our emotional and healing resources. Please keep us informed, Rana.

Agreed dearest!

Narnia
February 22nd, 2011, 01:14 PM
Joining in the collective Healing effort for those effected in New Zealand ... dearest Rana I hope all of your friends and family in New Zealand are safe and sound. :giveheart

planetlove
February 24th, 2011, 01:03 AM
Love and LIght sent >>>> maximum forgiveness and light from this unconditional open heart sent !!!!!!!!

Rana
February 24th, 2011, 07:08 AM
all of my family from the south Island are safe and well . i feel so sad for the families who have lost someone dear and those who are in limbo not knowing where their loved ones are or even alive. Christchurch had an undiscovered fault line there (as ive been watching on TV ) . nature is a great force . im sure ive written this somewhere here but when i was growing up in the North after we left Christchurch (where mums family are from) to be in the North Island where dads whanau are from . id go into the laundry to "scuff " the shoes with boot polish as you did in them days and all dads bottle collection would be on the floor. id know then that dad knew there would be an earthquake.id say dad how do you know ? he said the animals tell me all of them.birds ,frogs crickets,cats dogs. in the middle of the night because then they usually occurred in Napier at that time it would be so quiet eeirily quiet not a cricket not anything.then in the distant you would hear a rumble until it got louder and your bed and room would jump around for a bit. of course being in the city and noise you wouldnt even notice what the native life are doing. but it is a huge indicator to get safe. my nan knows when and what to do. talking with my aunt in Papanui Christchurch she said you cant describe the awful feeling of dread in the air because it could happen again at anytime so noone is going anywhere , dont want to leave their family. except those who are helping the search efforts. i have 10 candles lit and are in meditation to those unfound who are alive . and to those who have departed for the spirit world. may they travel home well. xxx

Anjou
February 24th, 2011, 12:34 PM
all of my family from the south Island are safe and well .

I am so glad that your family is safe.
I will continue to light candles and send positive wishes to all of the others affected.

BlueStar
February 24th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Another horrific demonstration of nature's might and human fragility. I'm so glad your family are safe Rana. Will continue holding the country in healing intent.

Lion Spirit Walker
February 26th, 2011, 02:13 AM
I too am glad that youe family is safe and well dearest Rana.
I have candles glowing for all those effected adversely by the quake activity. My heart goes out to them.