PDA

View Full Version : It's 2000, no, 3000 no it's now 4000 posts!

God's Toy
November 30th, 2008, 11:38 PM
:clap: :yahoo: :signsHF::laugh: :hyper2::bounce::signsCool::loveyou:
MY good God guys no sooner did we have a 1000 posts thread (November 18th,) but now it's 2000 posts! :gathering:

Congrats everyone! You are a. making the forum a success and b. showing you really have no life! :laugh:

Woohoo!

:Hbounce :o:thanks:

Mr B
December 1st, 2008, 12:09 AM
:blink: :jaw: :omg:

Somebody has been posting away here........

Great job, keep it up friends. :clap

Mr. Brightside
December 1st, 2008, 01:22 AM
Thats cool, nice one :clap: :Hbounce

40 members and 2000 posts, my god we can can gab :gathering:

Kiran
December 1st, 2008, 08:08 AM
MY good God guys no sooner did we have a 1000 posts thread (November 18th,) but now it's 2000 posts! :gathering:

Congrats everyone! You are a. making the forum a success and b. showing you really have no life! :laugh:

Woohoo!

Another way to put that maybe...? We do now have the freedom to speak about our life!! And be who we are meant to be..:)

Tzvika
December 1st, 2008, 05:28 PM
We, are, family...:yahoo:

I, personally, am glad to contribute my empty time to posting here. In fact, i'm for closing registrations so no one else could join and we'll be a closed and secret circle! :D

Jester Black
December 1st, 2008, 05:31 PM
nah, wed just be branded as elitists and part of a secret conspiracy to over throw the world

Mr. Brightside
December 1st, 2008, 05:41 PM
nah, wed just be branded as elitists and part of a secret conspiracy to over throw the world

Sounds wild, if it works can I claim Ibiza and Hawaii :D

mary
December 1st, 2008, 07:03 PM

That was so funny, and so true:laugh:. What better life than this, be around people who are 100% awasome in many ways than one.

Here I am, I never would have thought I would made 29 posts in this short amount of time:clap:.

Genesis
December 1st, 2008, 07:21 PM

You got that right.. now here's to another 10,000 in a record 6 months! :D:gathering:

Narnia
December 2nd, 2008, 02:28 AM
Holy Crap '1002 posts' was just 13 days ago...that's like an average of 112 posts per day...right?...good God...we are all, just really crazy in love with each other....:two hearts:

...And, it's all thanks to our beloved Administrator...Peter...aka God's Toy!! he-he! :blink: :laugh:

God's Toy
December 2nd, 2008, 09:43 AM
And Lorri and Kiera!.

But anyway, Well thanks for the kind words. :)

I dont think we will be seeing a posting binge like that for a while but still it's good to see you all chatting.

:gathering:

Have fun

Peter

Kiran
December 2nd, 2008, 09:59 AM
And Lorri and Kiera!.

But anyway, Well thanks for the kind words. :)

I dont think we will be seeing a posting binge like that for a while but still it's good to see you all chatting.

:gathering:

Have fun

Peter

Thanks Peter :)

Narnia
December 2nd, 2008, 02:13 PM
*hey*....I gave my 'many thanks' to Lorri and Kiera...in What made you smile today :girl_yes3 (1):

So, many thanks to you Lorri and to you Kiera...I know you guys are very important too, in what happens behind the scenes with Mysterious Wisdom!!

You know the saying right, "Behind every good man; there is a good woman."

*well, perhaps in this case; two women* :blink:....he-he....*you know what I mean right!?* :laugh:

Mr. Brightside
December 2nd, 2008, 02:36 PM
You know the saying right, "Behind every good man; there is a good woman

They got it slightly wrong, the quote should be "Behind every good man; there is a good woman with a rolling pin." :7hit (1): :D

God's Toy
December 2nd, 2008, 06:30 PM
Sounds about right to me!

Narnia
December 2nd, 2008, 08:16 PM
Oh Gollum....you're too much! I'll remember that one! :laugh:

Kiran
December 3rd, 2008, 08:18 AM
Well Peter has two of us!!! lol Poor Peter...lol

Mr B
December 3rd, 2008, 11:46 AM
I hear the theme from the TV series Shaka Zulu.

We are growing....

Growing higher and higher...

With our posts. :laugh:

SoulChild
December 3rd, 2008, 12:24 PM
Congratulations everyone! Wow, and I sort of fell behind on the posts. I am sorry guys...I think I am having computer problems, and I wont be able to fix it until tomorrow. Boy, I sure hope I can fix it myself!..but, I cannot open my internet explorer...so I am using Mozilla...but, something is wrong! So, guys....continue to chat away :gathering: I'll be here....reading.....:girl_yes3 (1):

Kiran
February 5th, 2009, 10:10 AM
As you know I am not into counting posts etc etc...but its amazing to see that just since November..we have racked up a total of 3,988 posts in all with just 47 members!! Well done one and all :)

God's Toy
February 5th, 2009, 01:33 PM
counting ones own posts is not your thing we know Lorri (even if you have more posts than any of us right now) but yes i agree with you! its wonderful to see this many posts with the member numbers we have.

hey if anyone wants to invite more members in please do, it be nice to take the membership count up a notch or ten.

well done all. if you can think of any ways to get us posting more please let us know!

regards

peter

Kiran
February 5th, 2009, 01:35 PM
And with that post Peter...we broke the 4000 barrier!!! Yeayyyy!!!:Hbounce:Hbounce

God's Toy
February 7th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Cool!

Now we need more! More posts, More members and more of everything God damn it!!!!

:blink:

Rana
February 13th, 2009, 09:48 AM
yeah !~!~ wohhhh!!!:pilot: