PDA

View Full Version : Queensland

Rana
February 1st, 2011, 12:04 AM
please send all your good thoughts and energy towars QUEENSLAND please they are bracing for a huge cyclone.lets surround them with love and a huge energy bubble around them. im very worried.

Kiran
February 1st, 2011, 10:39 AM
It is done Rana.....sending much love and it is in my prayers.

Anjou
February 1st, 2011, 12:39 PM
Rana, my most powerfully good thoughts are going to your friends and neighbours, and all of Queensland. May some calm and respite come soon.

Anjou
February 3rd, 2011, 01:21 PM
I believe that we all should reinforce our positive energies toward all living beings in Queensland. The cyclone was one of special ferocity, and many are now without power. May they be spared the anticipated flooding.

BlueStar
February 3rd, 2011, 02:54 PM
I have been thinking of those affected and sending healing intentions for days now. Focussing on the extreme weather dissipating and people and animals being safe and well.

Kiran
February 3rd, 2011, 03:06 PM
And now also for the USA!! They have had such a severe snow storm!! It has covered so many areas across the States and thinking of all those without a roof over their heads, food on the table or heat to warm them. Also all the animals that will be affected by having no food or shelter.

The world is kicking up her heels people!! Wake up and take note!!

Narnia
February 3rd, 2011, 03:44 PM
Sending my positive thoughts to those in Queensland who have been directly or indirectly effected by the weather conditions! :two hearts:

And yes, sending more positive thoughts to those in the US effected by this just shy of an 'Ice Age' experience. Be warm. :two hearts:

Side note: we're keeping the feeder and suet full for the birds ...