PDA

View Full Version : Post a word that describes how you feel today

Pages : [1] 2

BlueStar
November 29th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Impressed....at my own ability to create highly original threads! lol.

There could have been numerous other words describing how I've been feeling today - excited, inspired, discouraged, deflated, intrigued, flat....but I'll stick with impressed :)

Narnia
November 29th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Yes, I agree, there are a number of words that could describe me today!!

ACCOMPLISHED, is the word of the day for me *yeah, only two more paintings to frame*...that'll be tomorrow! :)

But, recently I've had an overall feeling of being "out-of-touch"......so you'll have to forgive me.....

ps: I love this thread Rory!! :two hearts:

God's Toy
November 30th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Inspired ... to make a movie...

:drool:

Genesis
November 30th, 2008, 01:28 AM
Uneventful. Everything I was hoping for didnt happen.

Stargazer
November 30th, 2008, 05:32 AM
EMOTIONAL..........but this won't do :not_happy

Mr. Brightside
November 30th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Hopeful .......that today will be better than yesterday ::)

BlueStar
November 30th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Uneven.......lot of issues and 'stuff' coming up for me lately. I'm working with it, but feeling fragile and raw. Sometimes life is just like one big endurance test, ain't it?:pilot:

Narnia
November 30th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Uneven.......lot of issues and 'stuff' coming up for me lately. I'm working with it, but feeling fragile and raw. Sometimes life is just like one big endurance test, ain't it?:pilot:

That's for sure...I hope everything works out for the better for you dearheart!!

Me, I am feeling...BETTER...everything in my studio is finished, framed, documented, and photographed! :)

little bird
November 30th, 2008, 11:34 PM
Tired!

Been off sick with a very bad cough and cold and although I've been home, it's taken a lot out of me. Also, we went out last night which was a rare but really lovely evening but up and out early this morning and we were gone all out all day so I'm wrecked.

THink I'll be seeing my bed very soon!!

Samael
November 30th, 2008, 11:37 PM
TombRaiderie :)

I'll pretend that is a word ! :P

Kiran
December 1st, 2008, 08:07 AM
Wrecked..tired...exhausted. Had a our conference and Gala Dinner saturday. In the hotel from 7.30am saturday morning and got back home at 3.30am sunday morning!!
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Mr B
December 1st, 2008, 09:39 AM
Tired, angry....... Didn't sleep well last night and my older laptop died......

Mr. Brightside
December 1st, 2008, 11:00 AM
Cold - December is certainly here!

God's Toy
December 1st, 2008, 01:34 PM
Happy!

That today marks the end of tests for Irish radio, We have Digital Radio here in Ireland!

It felt longer than a year but today history was made and I was happy to be a part of it.

BlueStar
December 1st, 2008, 04:20 PM
Annoyed....building about to commence next door, corrupt council allowed 8 houses to be crammed into an area which they previously stated was only for 2 houses. Grrrrrr....

Deep breathing.

Tzvika
December 1st, 2008, 04:45 PM
Frustrated! mainly.

Jester Black
December 1st, 2008, 05:14 PM
Hectic....the past 3 weeks have been nuts workwise

Genesis
December 1st, 2008, 07:26 PM
Better then the last two.
Lets hope it improves throughout the week.

Narnia
December 2nd, 2008, 02:44 AM
A lot calmer than the rest of you folks....

*well, now I said that, I am kinda feelin' bad about that part, sorry!! But, I do hope everyone finds a state of peace soon!*

Mr B
December 2nd, 2008, 04:50 PM
Happy!!!! Why? Because a miracle happened today. My old laptop arised from it's death again. :D

Genesis
December 2nd, 2008, 08:18 PM
Dazed. Last time I mix those 2 things together.

patrik.
December 2nd, 2008, 09:59 PM
Empty. Not in a blue way though, couldn't sleep much last night so my brain was just completely empty all day at work, not that fun when you know you have to show some design sketches for a client the day after. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day. ^^;

Narnia
December 2nd, 2008, 11:35 PM
Actually...I am a real mixed bag, mainly four things today...stressed, worried, nervous, and *I hate this part* but I am anxious too, which is probably the better word to describe me in recent days/weeks!

Things have been really tough and extremely tight for us right now *bloody economy* and it's hard! I wake up in the middle night....worrying and hoping about things...

Well, the plus side is, I get to drop off my work to the gallery tomorrow and there is interest already in my work! So, lets hope we make some sales because I really need it right about now....

Okay, deep breathe, deep breathe, deep breathe! Ah, I am starting to feel better!

ps: Patrik...are you an artist/graphic designer?

patrik.
December 2nd, 2008, 11:55 PM
Polly, you have a PM. :)

Ps. Yes, I am, are you as well? :)

patrik.
December 3rd, 2008, 12:06 AM
New day, new word. :D

Addicted. I've been surfing around here for hours, I should just visit this place during daytime. ^^;

Narnia
December 3rd, 2008, 12:42 AM
Polly, you have a PM. :)

Ps. Yes, I am, are you as well? :)

Thanks Patrik....Yes, I am artist as well...I paint! If, you are interested you can check out the group I created..."Palette Scrappings"...just go to my profile page...it's there!

Kiran
December 3rd, 2008, 08:25 AM
Excellent! :clap

planetlove
December 3rd, 2008, 05:12 PM
AWESOME:Teambouncing::bounce::arms:

Genesis
December 4th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Eager. Been working on some new material (writing wise) and it's been eventful.

patrik.
December 5th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Afraid ... of Gen's unknown superpowers! ^^;

Kiran
December 5th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Chilled :)

Stargazer
December 5th, 2008, 09:31 AM
Introspective :scratch_one-s_head:

Mr B
December 6th, 2008, 03:18 AM
Free :Hbounce

Tzvika
December 6th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Relaxed. Gonna catch up on some movies and show episodes that i've been meaning to see all week.

BlueStar
December 6th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Festive. Got a christmas tree today and about to decorate :Hbounce

Stargazer
December 6th, 2008, 01:19 PM
Headache ............it feels like :7hit (1):

Genesis
December 6th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Happy!!! Woo.:Hbounce

Tzvika
December 7th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Sick. I cant stop caughing for some reason. At least my voice is hoarse so at least i sound sexy :cool:.

BlueStar
December 7th, 2008, 09:49 PM
Sad. Relationships are fine until they start to hurt.

Narnia
December 8th, 2008, 12:13 AM
HAPPIER! :clap......Because, I found out from the gallery on Sat that a small painting of mine sold on Thrusday, *the day after I dropped off my work*......attempting to sell/make a living on art here in New England during the winter months is extremely difficult...this area is so dependent on tourists!! :blink:

Rory, sweets, I hope you are okay and feeling better soon! :giveheart

God's Toy
December 8th, 2008, 06:34 AM
Pissed!

Darn power cut last night, suppose it's winter now so that means we get em here...

It's always around Xmas time too. Last year it was a Xmas day for 6 HRs!:down:

Mr B
December 8th, 2008, 07:33 AM
That makes two who are pissed today, buddy.

We don't have a power cut but it seems that we can't get some rest here at home. Who the hell starts cleaning the apartment at 5:30 in the morning with a vacuumcleaner, opening the washmachine and walks like an elephant?!! And don't forget the slamming with the doors. In the afternoon around 15:00 it starts over again, slamming with the doors and so on. Nice neighbours..... that don't have any respect.

I asked them ten times, really, ten times now to keep it a bit quiet in a very nice way.

God's Toy
December 8th, 2008, 11:03 AM
I feel for you dude, I once had someone like that under me too and I wanted to kill him at times! Music blasting all night long and when he had a party it would go on for days.

Thank God he moved on and I got peace... and sleep! :sleep:

Hope you get it sorted soon :)

Kiran
December 8th, 2008, 11:52 AM
Quiet :Shhh

Mr. Brightside
December 8th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Pissed!

Darn power cut last night, suppose it's winter now so that means we get em here...

Thats bad, having a power cut is bad at the best of times but on Christmas day :(

God's Toy
December 8th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Yep it's not good.

I really hope it's sorted out by the time I get home... I'm not looking forward to a long dark night. :Eeksign:

Mr. Brightside
December 8th, 2008, 02:14 PM
Yep it's not good.

I really hope it's sorted out by the time I get home... I'm not looking forward to a long dark night. :Eeksign:

I remember my mother once told me this was the reason why people had such large families in the olden days :D

Mr B
December 8th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Quiet :Shhh

/whispermode on/ That's what i said very nicely, sweetheart :) /whispermode off/

Kiran
December 8th, 2008, 03:41 PM
:laugh: very funny Maik!! Meant I was in a quiet rather than hyper mood ...lol

SoulChild
December 8th, 2008, 05:23 PM
Coldlonelydepressedandhappy:)

BlueStar
December 8th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Weird. Just weird. The first long term relationship of my life has ended....and yet it was probably the most amicable breakup in history. It felt right for both of us...we just grew apart, and yet will stay best of friends. I feel relieved in a way but also empty. Like I said, just weird...

God's Toy
December 9th, 2008, 11:57 AM
Cool, well ok COLD!

Narnia
December 9th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Pissed!

I suppose it has something to do with all the extra X-Mas lights being put up in peoples yards *if you guys do that in Ireland? :blink:* and people shopping online...like they do here! Here in the US, sometimes with the X-Mas decorating of lawn(s) it turns into a full flegded competetion, I swear!

Ah, but mann, on X-Mas day losing power, that's a serious drag!.....

Well, at least your plumbing didn't give way on you on X-Mas day and you didn't have to scramble all over town looking for a place that was open so you could rent a 'snake'...to clear out your plumbing!....

*ahh, the wonderful memories/adventures of my teenager years with my parents!* :)

Me, I feeling, okay, today...and that's fine with me too! :)

Narnia
December 9th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Weird. Just weird. The first long term relationship of my life has ended....and yet it was probably the most amicable breakup in history. It felt right for both of us...we just grew apart, and yet will stay best of friends. I feel relieved in a way but also empty. Like I said, just weird...

I know exactly what you mean my friend, and my art is what helped me move on in my own way!! Wishing you well, sweets! :two hearts:

Narnia
December 9th, 2008, 05:58 PM
I remember my mother once told me this was the reason why people had such large families in the olden days :D

*Oh Sean!*...that has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read in my life!! I am LMAO!! :laugh:

Mr. Brightside
December 9th, 2008, 07:03 PM
*Oh Sean!*...that has to be one of the funniest things I have ever read in my life!! I am LMAO!! :laugh:

Thinking about it, I reckon she was right polly, I remember there were always power cuts in our street, and nobody had less than 5 children :D

:Hbounce:Hbounce:Hbounce

Mr. Brightside
December 9th, 2008, 07:28 PM
Restless - I need some exercise, think I will take up jogging again :)

Genesis
December 9th, 2008, 08:52 PM
A bit wired. Was up all night reading. Couldnt put the stuff down. Its taken up practically the last 16 hours of my life....and I'm not finished with it.

Stargazer
December 9th, 2008, 09:56 PM
INSOMNIAC .....:hyper2: tearing off tights with my teeth :crazy

Mr. Brightside
December 9th, 2008, 09:59 PM
INSOMNIAC .....:hyper2: tearing off tights with my teeth :crazy

lol I know the feeling Stargazer, love that song ;)

Narnia
December 9th, 2008, 10:10 PM
lol I know the feeling Stargazer, love that song ;)

Oh good!? I am glad there is some sort of explanation behind the expression ...tearing tights off with my teeth... :blink: .........:laugh:

Stargazer
December 9th, 2008, 10:18 PM
Oh good!? I am glad there is some sort of explanation behind the expression ...tearing tights off with my teeth... :blink: .........:laugh:

Here's more to it....:laugh:

..........And let me dream about making mad love on the heath,
Tearing off tights with my teeth.
But there's no relief,
I'm wide awake in my kitchen,(In my case it's the reading room)
It's black and I'm lonely,........

Narnia
December 9th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Here's more to it....:laugh:

..........And let me dream about making mad love on the heath,
Tearing off tights with my teeth.
But there's no relief,
I'm wide awake in my kitchen,(In my case it's the reading room)
It's black and I'm lonely,........

Well, that's interesting....I guess I need to hear the song to fully appreciate the lyrics...? :blink: Thanks for sharing Naveen!

SoulChild
December 10th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Yes, I agree Sphinx......LOL, that was interesting?...

Now, I forgot how I feel today...LOL

(j/k)

I am feeling stiff....LOL, haha, I know that sounds funny, but it's true. I have been working out hard, and my body is sore!, so I have to work out more to make it go away.....:hi:

God's Toy
December 10th, 2008, 04:10 PM
(j/k)

I am feeling stiff....

Your not the only one!!!! :laugh:

SoulChild
December 10th, 2008, 04:18 PM
Your not the only one!!!! :laugh:

I am glad I am not the only one, because this feels funny...:laugh: I got the music on, and I am dancing around a little...trying to wiggle a little, get some of the stiffness out!..LOL But, you should see how I am walking! Well, maybe you can't see it, but, it sure feels like I am walking funny :laugh:

Mr. Brightside
December 10th, 2008, 04:58 PM

well I only meant I was suffering from insomnia lol

Anyway.... today I am feeling......... FANTASTIC :)

God's Toy
December 10th, 2008, 05:38 PM
I am glad I am not the only one, because this feels funny...:laugh: I got the music on, and I am dancing around a little...trying to wiggle a little, get some of the stiffness out!..LOL But, you should see how I am walking! Well, maybe you can't see it, but, it sure feels like I am walking funny :laugh:

I see you baby, shaking that ass. shakin that ass. shaking that ass.

SoulChild
December 10th, 2008, 08:50 PM
I see you baby, shaking that ass. shakin that ass. shaking that ass.

:laugh: it's so funny you said that....because before I did my workout, I was belly dancing...I was following a show called shimmy...so, yes, I was shaking those hips, shaking them hips....LOL :laugh: :Hbounce

inutero
December 11th, 2008, 02:07 AM
Sick.........

Stargazer
December 11th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Guilty.......I wish i hadn't asked those question :cray2

SoulChild
December 11th, 2008, 01:51 PM
I want to say the word, but instead, I'll describe how I feel today.
I feel like a healthy, in shape, 33 year old happy woman :)...(:drool:) :girl_yes3 (1):

BlueStar
December 11th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Fragile...but better

SoulChild
December 11th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Amoyan, Inutero, and Stargazer....I hope you guys are doing better :two hearts:

mary
December 12th, 2008, 02:34 AM
Sleepy. If it wasn't for blood plus *anime* that I love to watch I'd be in bed long time ago, its been years since I get excited by an anime series, besides DBZ and Hellsing.

Stargazer
December 12th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Guilty.......I wish i hadn't asked those question :cray2

Huh? I no more feel guilty....infact i was right in asking those questions :yahoo:

SoulChild
December 12th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Smiley! I am going to work tonight...and I always put on this certain smile....people like it, and it certainly gets me through the night....but, sometimes my cheeks hurt from smiling too much.....:girl_yes3 (1):

mary
December 12th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Bored, sooo bored

SoulChild
December 13th, 2008, 03:34 AM
I am bored.....and feel rebellious....I want to do something bad...bad, yet good......bad in a good way :girl_yes3 (1):...then tomorrow, I'll ask for forgiveness...heheh....LOL (j/k)...I am kidding guys...I am a good girl....for reall...I promise!....LOL...muhahahha:drool:

God's Toy
December 13th, 2008, 08:28 PM
I suppose it has something to do with all the extra X-Mas lights being put up in peoples yards *if you guys do that in Ireland?

Lol just got this snap to show ya some of the X-mas lights in a neighbour's garden, no wonder we get power cuts eh?.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/eanin_beag/IMG_3448.jpg

Narnia
December 13th, 2008, 09:25 PM
Aha-Aha, that looks like just where we live....People in this town, go nuts with the X-Mas lauwn day-core! :blink:

Nice one GT, thanks for sharing! :clap

Oh yeah! *Almost forgot*, one word to describe how I feel today.....I feel.....okay.

Lol just got this snap to show ya some of the X-mas lights in a neighbour's garden, no wonder we get power cuts eh?.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/eanin_beag/IMG_3448.jpg

Genesis
December 13th, 2008, 09:56 PM
Accomplished.

Tzvika
December 14th, 2008, 03:02 PM
Pissed off.

messickc
December 14th, 2008, 04:17 PM
Pissed off.

That's two words.:baseball_gif:

Cheater.

:biggrin

Stargazer
December 14th, 2008, 05:22 PM
:confused: D#I$Z%Z&Z*Z#Y! :round:

God's Toy
December 14th, 2008, 06:40 PM
Happy!

At last got my TV working with the Lan network.

Narnia
December 14th, 2008, 10:01 PM
BETTER, than in recent days! :)

lelow69
December 14th, 2008, 10:27 PM
Searching for positive thoughts and trying to erase the negitive, as it can be overpower on my well being, so maybe tomorrow will be a better day. :

SoulChild
December 14th, 2008, 10:50 PM
I am like God's Toy...I am pretty darn happy today :) I did good at work today.....long day, but happy it's over! :Hbounce

Mr. Brightside
December 15th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Overwhelmed - like I have all the problems of the world on my shoulders

patrik.
December 15th, 2008, 12:53 AM
Sleepless. ;_; For the last few weeks it seems like something is bothering me and I don't know what, I used to go to bed at 10pm every night, nowadays it's like 1am or 2am. :S

Kiran
December 15th, 2008, 09:59 AM
:yahoo::clap::Teambouncing::hyper2::good2:bounce:

As the coca cola add says..."Holidays are coming...holidays are coming..!"
Yeay this is my last week at work until the new year...and I am so looking forward to my holidays and time with my loved ones. Yeay!!!
Ok so I am a little excited and thats more than one word...I know, I know!!

mary
December 15th, 2008, 01:46 PM
Angry. That's how I been lately, damn gprs (internet) service, paying for a service I'm not getting that's what pisses me off the most, and I feel sad too, I should get a life how come my well being depends on that connection. At least yesterday I saw an action movie that kept me entertain 2 hours.

Lotus Flower
December 16th, 2008, 11:23 PM
Peace Of Mind

Mr. Brightside
December 17th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Festive

http://www.savingadvice.com/images/blog/christmas-scene.jpg

God's Toy
December 18th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Searching for positive thoughts and trying to erase the negitive, as it can be overpower on my well being, so maybe tomorrow will be a better day. :

And I hope it was a better day for you.

It's all about learning to take the good with the bad my new friend.

I wish you well.

:)

Kiran
December 18th, 2008, 02:14 PM

If it wasn't for the negative, we wouldn't appreciate the positives my friend :)
Hoping things are better now for you and thinking of you :)
HUGS

Mr. Brightside
December 23rd, 2008, 04:40 PM
C h i l l e d :)

Lotus Flower
December 30th, 2008, 05:22 PM
How am I feeling today sick with a bad cold with a horrible headache have just made some chicken stew and trying to visualize white light come through my body just having a bad day :Hbounce:Hbounce

Kiran
December 31st, 2008, 03:06 PM
How am I feeling today sick with a bad cold with a horrible headache have just made some chicken stew and trying to visualize white light come through my body just having a bad day :Hbounce:Hbounce

Sending lots of love and healing to you my dear and hoping you are well again soon :) stay in bed, rest up and drink plenty of fluids...I know you already know this but its no harm to remind ourselves our bodies telling us to rest up sometimes :)
HUGS

Mr. Brightside
January 2nd, 2009, 05:04 PM
Zombiefied - full of flu, I am Sean of the dead ;)

mary
January 14th, 2009, 10:00 PM
I feel heartbroken today... my beautiful babydog Missi has just past away... after 5 days of agony, medicine, needles, sleepless night... slowly fading away... I thought she was gonna get better if I pray enough, if I took care of her enough... but she decided otherwise and leave instead... she didnt wanted to be fed... that just made me feel selfish and a monster to force her to eat, to made her stay alive just because I didnt want her to leave me alone... but who am I to decide who lives and who dies... and I really really believed that she was gonna get through her illness.. this is unexpected... I just didnt want her to die alone... I got to bed early yesterday because I was very tired and sleepy I woke up late and because I had to go work I leave just kiss her and pet her jus a few seconds... she was dead already I think I was on denial but just when I just got back home she was gone... we just buried her on the backyard... and was a very sad scene to watch I hardly crumble but this has beaten me up, My mother said she didnt die early because I was on her side everytime and just when I leave her she could let herself die... she died alone at night... Be free my friend, be happy , goodbye my little one.

Narnia
January 14th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Hey Mary, I sent you a PM, okay!

Kiran
January 15th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Excellent!

SoulChild
January 15th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Better than yesterday!

but the word I would select is "smart"

I am doing really great in school!:Hbounce

Samael
January 15th, 2009, 06:41 PM
long......

Genesis
January 15th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Why??? Followed by Oh God Why????

A-one
January 15th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Hey Genesis, I think I just want to copy your phrases...

I would like to express them in "thousands" of languages.. however these things will never be heard, when even a small child cannot be heard...

A-one
January 19th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Change....
Add radical for it... :pilot:

Lotus Flower
January 19th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Acceptance means unconditional love, Accept everyone exactly as they are without judging ,blaming or wanting to change them.

When you are totally accepting you bear no malice or enmity towards anyone or anything,

Harmlessness through acceptance is a hight state of being and this is a difficult quality for humans to embrace for it is a divine quality. Nevertheless the angels are drawing it to your attention now.

You are also asked to accept yourself.
When you truly do so, you feel centred and confident and your divine self is revealed.

patrik.
January 19th, 2009, 11:00 PM
Hungry. :)

Genesis
January 20th, 2009, 01:13 AM
Tired, Irratable, Cranky.

SoulChild
January 20th, 2009, 02:20 AM
we must be on the same cycle Gen....LOL I totally feel the same way. But, atlease I have a day off tomorrow, and so does my husband and children due to a snow storm! WOOOOOOO!!!, but, I am still tired, irritable, and cranky...I would blame it on the moon, but it's not a full moon right now.:yawn:
Good night :)

inutero
January 20th, 2009, 04:30 AM
why..............

Kiran
January 20th, 2009, 09:24 AM
Bouncy.....kind of like a golden retriever bouncy!!!:Hbounce

Mr. Brightside
January 20th, 2009, 10:44 AM
Lost...........

Stargazer
January 20th, 2009, 11:38 AM
:round: H o r n y :round:

Narnia
January 20th, 2009, 08:16 PM
Right now....Unsure....in so many ways and it's giving me a nasty headache, I am hungry, but I am not hungry, I feel unworthy of so much....and it feels like my 'creative spirit' is slipping away from me and dying....like a flower in need of water.

Just waiting for it to get better......because it's 'darkest before the dawn'....somehow it feels like it will never dawn....but it always does.

Lotus Flower
January 20th, 2009, 09:00 PM
Happy and full of life

Mr. Brightside
January 20th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Just waiting for it to get better......because it's 'darkest before the dawn'....somehow it feels like it will never dawn....but it always does.

And its usally brighter than you expect it to be ;)

Lotus Flower
January 20th, 2009, 11:01 PM
Happy because I am helping People along their Path. Men with bad depression come to me to do healing and I thank the divine for giving me such a gift that I am so blessed.

Was dealing with 2 men that where in the pit of hell and I have cried with joy because they are so full of life and the spark is in their eyes.

Just wanted to share thanks Sean I am truly blessed.:Hbounce

little bird
January 20th, 2009, 11:38 PM
Lousy but I'm optimitistic it will get better soon. I'm absolutely smothering with a cold and have a dodgy tummy. All courtesy of my lovely daughter but at least she's feeling better.

Lorri - that's great about the healing for those men. That is a wonderful gift that you have and it's especially wonderful that you share it so freely and with such great results! You're a very special person to so many!

Kiran
January 21st, 2009, 08:50 AM
Lousy but I'm optimitistic it will get better soon. I'm absolutely smothering with a cold and have a dodgy tummy. All courtesy of my lovely daughter but at least she's feeling better.

Lorri - that's great about the healing for those men. That is a wonderful gift that you have and it's especially wonderful that you share it so freely and with such great results! You're a very special person to so many!

Kiera...its Lotus Flower who did the healing of those men! And yes, she is a very special person I think too :) I know you have been sick honey and thats why I know you got muddled up there :)
Hope you and Seryn are feeling better now?

Mr. Brightside
January 21st, 2009, 09:55 AM
I am truly blessed.:Hbounce

You certainly are Blessed Lotus Flower, I know a few people who suffer from depression, and tragically too many that never escaped the pit...

To not be able to help them because of lack of understanding when they are at their darkest is the most heartbreaking thing in the world but to see someone smile and get back the zest for life after they have been to the depths of despair is a truly amazing thing.

I wish there were more people like you in the world....

mary
January 21st, 2009, 12:21 PM
I'm feeling like myself again, reloaded and bless just to be alive and breathing... so I will be reading and posting here at MW... it's feel like it was long time ago since I posted something.

Kiran
January 21st, 2009, 12:50 PM
Glad to hear you're doing better Mary and things are settling down for you.

A-one
January 26th, 2009, 03:36 PM
Unfocussed...
and confused...
Wow.. these words -almost- have the same letters.. :pilot:

Kiran
January 26th, 2009, 04:04 PM
FRUSTRATED!!!:crazy (1):

A-one
January 26th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Crystallorri FRUSTRATED!!!

Although your message made me smile (I guess it's due to the smiley), I wish you good luck with it.... go for a fresh walk with some music playing on I-pod at the end of your workingday or, as it suits me, go for a game of squash.. such a -great- remedy..

I'm totally preferring this one btw: :pilot:

My words didn't change so far... :)

Kiran
January 26th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Yes your post made me smile too and well spotted about the words. Yes I am going to the gym and bash it out on the treadmill!!!

Lotus Flower
January 26th, 2009, 09:48 PM
Hi all how am I feeling today I was at a wake for the last 2 days and I had to babysit the dead kind of unreal there I was looking after my Uncle Tony that has passed over to let my cousin take a break to go for some Lunch so the funny side of it what kept going through my head was the body snatchers would someone steal his body??? Happy memories with some tears today a lovely lovely man.

SoulChild
January 27th, 2009, 12:32 AM
very stressed! to the ninth power!

Kiran
January 27th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Hi all how am I feeling today I was at a wake for the last 2 days and I had to babysit the dead kind of unreal there I was looking after my Uncle Tony that has passed over to let my cousin take a break to go for some Lunch so the funny side of it what kept going through my head was the body snatchers would someone steal his body??? Happy memories with some tears today a lovely lovely man.

Sorry to hear of your loss my friend. It was nice he had you with him :)

Kiran
January 27th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Achy!!! Over did it at the gym last night!!! Not frustrated anymore though...lol

God's Toy
January 27th, 2009, 10:16 AM
yep i agree with sc.

thats my word for today too. funny you would think that having no boss in would make it a stress free day.

Mr. Brightside
January 28th, 2009, 03:18 PM
optimistic............sometimes life can be so hard, nothing but bad news, wars, the economy, mass unemployment there doesn't seem to be no end in sight to the misery but then something happens, one little thing, and it makes you think..life aint so bad

there is always that glimmer of hope, and it always seem to come when you are at the end of your wits..

why is that I wonder?

anyway im rambling :) Optimistic is my word for today

Stargazer
January 29th, 2009, 03:14 PM
:round: Trance....I feel like being in a state of trance...amidst the Himalayas with a high dose of cannabis :round:

SoulChild
January 30th, 2009, 12:52 AM
I am feeling like I don't like this time of year. My children gets sick, and it's cold, and I feel unmotivated. But, today actually was okay :hi:

Kiran
January 30th, 2009, 09:36 AM
Tired!!:sleep:

Narnia
February 2nd, 2009, 10:37 PM
I feel a propinquity towards all the Mysterious Wisdom members :girl_yes3 (1):

Kiran
February 3rd, 2009, 08:05 AM
Confused! :unknown: Weird!

Genesis
February 3rd, 2009, 11:26 PM
Tired. Been working on too many things.

Kiran
February 4th, 2009, 08:34 AM
Positive!:Hbounce

A-one
February 4th, 2009, 09:05 AM
Still...

Standing still, as if I'm walking and going nowhere, like an endless situation...

Though my second word is: angry, which doesn't suit me but, still I am angry, ..mm.. a bit...:blink:

God's Toy
February 4th, 2009, 10:14 AM
Happy i got my first Coffee in me now.
The power was gone this morning in the house (must be all that snow) so we didn't get to have one before the drive to work.

Kiran
February 4th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Excellent!! Just had my staff review and delighted with it!!! Yeaaayyy!!

God's Toy
February 4th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Good for you Lorri!
but then i would come to expect nothing less.

lol they forgot to do ours last year (December)
good for me as i dont have to do anything extra or pass more training tests.
woohoo.

Kiran
February 4th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Thanks honey :) Just in the current financial climate, we don't know how the budget changes will affect our jobs but I guess everyone is in the same situation at the moment :blink:

SoulChild
February 4th, 2009, 08:54 PM
umm, sometimes it's actually hard to describe my day in one word...because the day it's not over...oh boy is it not over. I have plans for this evening...lets see if it pan out....then if it does...the word to describe my day would be...hmmmm wonderful...yeah, thats a word that won't get too many minds wondering.....lol:pilot:

Kiran
February 5th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Well just had breakfast, its sunny and bright and apart from world finances collapsing...all is right with the world :D :two hearts:

(:two hearts:Valentines Day is one the way...lol)

God's Toy
February 5th, 2009, 10:05 AM
oh thank the lord my wife can see past the **** that is feb 14 . . .

Kiran
February 5th, 2009, 10:07 AM
hehehe...couldn't resist putting that in there Peter!! Yes I know what you mean....nice to show the love all year round!! :two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts:

Lotus Flower
February 5th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Day for romance and Love EH!

I decided since nobody love me at the moment what to do with this day sob sob only joking because if I have to depend on someone else to love me first there is something wrong.

Love is within and looking for that outside yourself you are in for a big lett down.

What I am doing for this day have decided to invite two girl friends that have split up with their partners through no fault of their own. One was a heavy drinker and the other drugs and drink.

Have book a restaurant for 3 adults plus 3 children going to celebrate it with them so they don't feel lonely just make it special.

Good luck and best wishes to all of you who have somone special in their life make it that little special and it does not have to cost too much.

:two hearts::two hearts::signsHF::girl_yes3 (1)::Teambouncing:

Kiran
February 6th, 2009, 08:22 AM
Well fair play to you LF!! I hope you all have a wonderful fun night and enjoy yourselves...great idea!!!!

Lets all spread some lurve around for the next week....:two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts:

I LOVE YOU ALL :two hearts:

Mr. Brightside
February 6th, 2009, 11:39 AM
aww thats sweet, There you go ;)

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h179/KShan68/love-heart-cloud.jpg

Narnia
February 6th, 2009, 06:01 PM
Day for romance and Love EH!

I decided since nobody love me at the moment what to do with this day sob sob only joking because if I have to depend on someone else to love me first there is something wrong.

Love is within and looking for that outside yourself you are in for a big lett down.

What I am doing for this day have decided to invite two girl friends that have split up with their partners through no fault of their own. One was a heavy drinker and the other drugs and drink.

Have book a restaurant for 3 adults plus 3 children going to celebrate it with them so they don't feel lonely just make it special.

Good luck and best wishes to all of you who have somone special in their life make it that little special and it does not have to cost too much.

:two hearts::two hearts::signsHF::girl_yes3 (1)::Teambouncing:

That is very touching and very thoughtful of you Jo! I hope you all have a wonderful time together :girl_yes3 (1):

Hugs and Kisses to everyone any day of the year!

:flower: :kiss_blow: Girl_in_love :loveyou: :girl_blush2 :Kiss: :friends: :Girl_yes

God's Toy
February 7th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Chilled!

Well it's cold outside and I'm just after getting back in!

Lotus Flower
February 7th, 2009, 07:10 PM
:two hearts::two hearts:God's Toy cold outside skating ring though i was going to meet my maker this morning went into a skid eldest son youngest daughter and her boyfriend lost control of the car but managed to bring her back on track .

This afternoon visiting my brother and yet again went into another skid on black ice was saved again for another day,

so now I am in doors showered and pj's on and going no where.:Hbounce:signsHF:

Kiran
February 7th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Chillaxed!! Just had dinner, Martin has a fire lit and sitting down to watch Rock and Rolla with a nice beer or two!
No snow here in Galway but heavy frosts alright!! Keep safe folks :)

God's Toy
February 8th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Cold!

Yes once more it's snowing here! Now I really like the snow but only being able to get out of the house two days last week was not good so I kinda hope it ends soon.

Kiran
February 9th, 2009, 11:35 AM
Marshmallowy :girl_pardon

Lotus Flower
February 9th, 2009, 12:10 PM
With Hot Chocolate yum yum feck the calories:two hearts::two hearts::Hbounce:gathering:

Kiran
February 9th, 2009, 12:11 PM
:girl_yes3 (1)::girl_yes3 (1)::laugh::laugh:

That did make me laugh Lotus Flower!!! I meant I was feeling all soft and squishy today....:laugh:

Lotus Flower
February 9th, 2009, 12:28 PM
Sorry

Its because I am having a lazy day not working have not put a toe outside my covers and I am starving!!!!!!!!!!!!!:girl_yes3 (1)::Eeksign:

Kiran
February 9th, 2009, 12:29 PM
well thats allowed too...hmm....sounded a lovely idea though!! Hot chocolate and marshmallows...hmm....yummy :)

God's Toy
February 9th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Ah now you done it. I going to have one of those in the next few hours. See what you made me do?

Kiran
February 10th, 2009, 08:01 AM
Energetic!:Gskip:hyper2:

Narnia
February 11th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Two words today.....

Stiff: because I had to sleep on the couch (its a two-seater dealy) last night, Paul was suffering from the very last remains of his cold and he kept going into coughing fits....so, needless to say, I didn't sleep all that well.....but....I am also.....

Happy: because it supposed to climb to 54F today which means....I am SO going for a bike ride today, which also means I get to work out my stiffness, oh I can't wait for the afternoon! :girl_yes3 (1):

Kiran
February 11th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Good but apprehensive slightly...:blink:

Narnia
February 11th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Puffy!

yes, I know, what a strange word to choose! I feel 'Puffy' because my muscles are all puffed-up from my bike ride!

I should deflate soon! :)

Kiran
February 12th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Stiff!! Worked out last night on a new machine in the gym and boy do my thighs feel sore!! But its all good cos I lost 4 kilos!!! Yeaayy!!

Narnia
February 12th, 2009, 12:12 PM
A little achy today, from yesterday's bike ride and from the night before, but overall I feel fine.

Although, I did smack my right elbow pretty hard yesterday and it still hurts...

Kiran
February 12th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Ouch!! Hope its better soon Sphinx!

Narnia
February 12th, 2009, 03:27 PM
Ouch!! Hope its better soon Sphinx!

Awh, thanks Lorri!

Yeah, my elbow hit the very high point of that metal strip you see that forms the corners of walls. I think it may hurt for at least a week cause it kinda hurts when I lift weights, but it'll be fine eventually, thanks again for your well wishes! :)

Hmm, I am feeling a little thristy right now.

Kiran
February 16th, 2009, 12:35 PM
Most excellent!!!:good:

Narnia
February 25th, 2009, 10:14 PM
unhappy

at the moment, but I am sure it'll pass, especially when I kick more booty in the studio tomorrow!

Krash
February 25th, 2009, 10:25 PM
tired. Oh, too short. Really, really really tired.

Kiran
February 26th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Mad busy!! Under pressure!!

God's Toy
February 26th, 2009, 11:33 AM
I feel good. yea baby! or thats what i am told.

Narnia
February 26th, 2009, 12:38 PM
Motivated!

Narnia
February 28th, 2009, 12:06 PM
At this very moment ... I feel like I am ... a poisonous dust to my surroundings.

I am sure I'll be fine later on, once I get busy in the studio.....

Kiran
February 28th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Annoyed as I was late!!!

Narnia
March 3rd, 2009, 01:21 PM
.... still feeling as though there are lingering elements of feeling like my presence is a .... 'poisonous dust' .... but a steady breeze is cleaning it off ....

.... at the moment, the state of my mind is connected to this 'world' and the 'Universe' beyond, an influx position, its from the position of where I stand in which, I 'see' everything that is most interesting ....

.... the image I 'see' is, I am standing barefoot, firmly on a clear sphere admist and adrift in the vastness of the Universe and the state of that moment in that realm is of absolute peace and calmness and oneness ....

.... there is where I want to be ....

In other words .... its all good .... :)

God's Toy
March 3rd, 2009, 02:14 PM
Pissed!

Kiran
March 3rd, 2009, 02:16 PM
Busy but focused!

Mr. Brightside
March 4th, 2009, 01:59 AM
Lost.......

Kiran
March 4th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Good! :girl_yes3 (1):

Kiran
March 4th, 2009, 08:38 AM
*update* Cold!! Its just started snowing here!! brrrrr

God's Toy
March 4th, 2009, 10:31 AM
fine.

as in its fine and sunny here.

last time we had snow you got away with it so its your turn now.

lol

Kiran
March 4th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Its now fine and sunny here again...whats with the weather eh?? Had four different kinds of weather since I got up at 6.30am!! Snow, hail, sun and breezy!! :blink:

Narnia
March 4th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Lost.......

Hey! :) .... I've been wondering where you have been, miss seeing you on the boards!! I hope you find your way soon dearheart! :two hearts:

Narnia
March 4th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Its now fine and sunny here again...whats with the weather eh?? Had four different kinds of weather since I got up at 6.30am!! Snow, hail, sun and breezy!! :blink:

March is always a funky month for weather ....

.... and other things too, I always seem to be on high alert on March 21st, because crazy things seem to happen to me that day .... not to mention its also the Zodiac calendar change ....

.... anyway ....*god*.... we're in a 'deep freeze' here in CT and that doesn't happen very often for March .... I like March, but then I don't .... it's kinda funny that way .... at least I have my paintings to foucs on to make March, march right on by! :girl_yes3 (1):

Ah .... "Beware the ides of March" ....

Mr. Brightside
March 4th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Hey! :) .... I've been wondering where you have been, miss seeing you on the boards!! I hope you find your way soon dearheart! :two hearts:

Thanks Polly :) I will, as soon as I find a torch

Kiran
March 5th, 2009, 08:38 AM
Focused!:Shhh

Narnia
March 5th, 2009, 12:46 PM
determined! .... to make good head way in the studio! :)

God's Toy
March 5th, 2009, 03:34 PM
dizzy

never stand next to a fog signal when its going off.

Narnia
March 5th, 2009, 03:38 PM
delayed .... but that's okay, I don't mind its not so bad!

GT, make sure you hold on to something so you don't lose your balance!

Mr. Brightside
March 6th, 2009, 01:55 AM
dizzy

never stand next to a fog signal when its going off.

:laugh: good tip ;)

Kiran
March 6th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Excited!!! Off to see Il Divo tomorrow night in Dublin!!! :Hbounce:clap::dance::Gskip:good2:worship:hyper2:
Erm...sorry I did say I was excited!!! lol

Mr. Brightside
March 6th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Hope you enjoy it Lorri, I love live concerts

Determined.. to get organized

Kiran
March 6th, 2009, 04:44 PM
Thanks honey! This will be my third concert to see them. I have gone every time they are in Dublin and its a great concert. Also looking forward to see ing the new O2 (used to be The Point Depot).
Have a good weekend yourself and I know you'll get organised!! ;)

Kiran
March 8th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Just home and have to say...it was the best concert to date!!!!! Loved it so much!!!

little bird
March 9th, 2009, 03:25 PM
dispondent

But I'm hopeful that will change

Kiran
March 9th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Relieved! Big meeting over and done with more painlessly than I expected :)

God's Toy
March 10th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Kinda sad after hearing the record labels are after telling Youtube they can no longer have any music vids on the site.
its a sad day for all who enjoy this site. not forgetting those who like to post music vids links here on MW .

R.I.P Youtube.com

Narnia
March 10th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Kinda sad after hearing the record labels are after telling Youtube they can no longer have any music vids on the site.
its a sad day for all who enjoy this site. not forgetting those who like to post music vids links here on MW .

R.I.P Youtube.com

Does that include all fan-made videos, you know that type that do not 'infringe' on the music itself?

Well, if that's the case then it is a sad day indeed .... :cray

*Geez, that really bites!*

Kiran
March 10th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Tired :sleep:

Tzvika
March 10th, 2009, 01:18 PM

R.I.P Youtube.com
Man, that's really a bummer, though i could understand the record companies. It is going to make youtube alot more boring.

God's Toy
March 10th, 2009, 01:26 PM
Hi Polly.

If the video in question had used music without permissions then yep it could be nuked.

i can understand why they have to do this and as a website owner i too would ban vids if i was told to by the copyrighted owners but i still think its silly and hope its worked out in time.

its going to take them a few days to find all vids and not forgetting those who will keep uploading them anyway. so its not the end just yet. . . .

Narnia
March 10th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Man, that's really a bummer, though i could understand the record companies. It is going to make youtube alot more boring.

Yep, I have to agree with you Tzvika, I to, understand the Record Companies position, but you're right YouTube is going to become way more boring now! I am sure the next time I visit my account, it'll have empty video boxes, because I only had 'music' videos in my 'favourites .... so, I may end up canceling my account, because there'll be no point in keeping one.

.... Hi Polly.

If the video in question had used music without permissions then yep it could be nuked ....

Yeah, I can understand that, but *geez* you know that's going to be a hell of a lot of videos in 'question', I think .... woof!

.... i can understand why they have to do this and as a website owner i too would ban vids if i was told to by the copyrighted owners but i still think its silly and hope its worked out in time ....

Yep, I agree with you on both counts ....

.... its going to take them a few days to find all vids and not forgetting those who will keep uploading them anyway. so its not the end just yet....

Thanks Peter for answering my question! Laters!

Stargazer
March 10th, 2009, 06:09 PM
A word that describes how i feel today - Prince

God's Toy
March 11th, 2009, 12:18 AM
Kinda happy, after asking a few people it turns out the Youtube music block is for the UK only not USA! Tzvs, Polly, You guys are safe it's just us poor sods over here that are blocked... :Eeksign:
Thats is, until we find a way round it.!!!!

:Hbounce

Mr. Brightside
March 11th, 2009, 12:22 AM
Ironic within a week or so of been able to embed the videos in the posts, they pull the plug..

Unless im given a link by someone to a video, the only reason I visit the site is to listen to music or watch music videos :(

It was actually Googles decision to remove the videos, I read this earlier:

The PRS has been in negotiations with sites like MySpace for years and never blocked them from using music while the negotiations are ongoing. My guess is that Google are trying to force PRS's hand by taking down all this content and trying to portray them as greedy and backwards thinking. A shrewd move, as they've gagged the collection society from revealing the real facts and details of the, no doubt, paltry deal that is on offer.

oh well... all good things..

Kiran
March 11th, 2009, 12:18 PM
Excellent :two hearts:

Kiran
March 13th, 2009, 03:43 PM
Very mellow.....looking forward to a good few days off work after my deadlines!!! Yeayy! :clap::yahoo:

Kiran
March 15th, 2009, 11:29 AM
Very chilled! Am off work now for a few days :D

God's Toy
March 19th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Pissed!!

The forum has a error stopping people from joining up and I cant get to fix it from where I am right now!

:blink:

Grrrr...

Stargazer
March 19th, 2009, 01:28 PM
I am not sure if any word can describe how i feel today.......This smilie :blush comes closer to describe how i feel. :)

Narnia
March 19th, 2009, 01:50 PM
Pissed!!

The forum has a error stopping people from joining up and I cant get to fix it from where I am right now!

Grrrr...

Well, at least something can be done and it's not the end of the world! :)

Me, I am okay which I like, it's a gray kinda day, which is a nice change from all the Sun we've been having! :)

Okay, it's time I hit the studio!!! See ya!

SoulChild
March 19th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Pissed!!

Grrrr...

I am pissed now too because I invited someone special to become a member, and I hope it was him....hey, GT, can you tell that people were trying to sign up?

God's Toy
March 19th, 2009, 04:00 PM
To a point I can yep. i way seeing the same ip's come back over and over the last few days and i was wondering why they just dont join up.
didn't know of the error till it was said to me today.

Narnia
March 19th, 2009, 04:50 PM
To a point I can yep. i way seeing the same ip's come back over and over the last few days and i was wondering why they just dont join up.
didn't know of the error till it was said to me today.

Yep same here!

I have seen a few different ip's in the process of registering and I think to myself .... 'Cool, a new member!' .... so, I skip off over to the 'Welcome to our newest member' section .... and I see it's just 'Jessie' .... still there .... all alone and, no one new and then I think .... 'Well, maybe they changed their mind and didn't want to join?' :blink:

But, I have faith you'll figure it out GT! Cause "You be da Man, man!" :)

God's Toy
March 19th, 2009, 06:02 PM
oh thanks very much. i know where the error is but right now i can't get to it.

The plan is i will turn that checker off for now then work on the prob using the back up forum then when its fixed I can turn things back on and everything is well in MW land.

EDIT:

Now patched so we are open once more, lord knows how long this prob has been with us but at least it's sorted.

Kiran
March 20th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Great!!!:good2

God's Toy
March 20th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Happy!!!

To see a new member from the old boards!

Most welcome you are :)

Narnia
March 20th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Excited!!

(for some strange reason!?)

Samael
March 20th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Witcher

http://www.playfuls.com/images/upload/news/the_witcher.jpg

Enchanted Edition :D :hi:

Stargazer
March 21st, 2009, 10:08 AM
:bolt:Galvanized :bolt:

Kiran
March 21st, 2009, 11:38 AM
Hmm...the jury is still out!! :blink:

Narnia
March 21st, 2009, 08:29 PM
Lethargic :yawn: - which is rather unusual for my disposition, but it happens on occasion and I am not complaining, at least I'm being semi-productive today ....

Tomorrow will be different and much better too! :pilot:

Jordan
March 21st, 2009, 08:36 PM
Happy to be with my old family around! :Hbounce
I see all you are fine!

Narnia
March 21st, 2009, 08:50 PM
:bolt:Galvanized :bolt:

Galvanized? .... like a nail? :blink: .......................... :laugh:

No, I get what you mean .... you've got the whole 'electric slide' thing going there! :)

BlueStar
March 21st, 2009, 10:46 PM
Accomplished....after yeeears of tinkering I have finally finished re-making and remastering my first album. Listening to the final piece now, all tracks flowing into each other perfectly. Dead chuffed with meself!

Oh, and second word of the day....tired! Good night peeps :hi:

Kiran
March 24th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Tired after a busy day so goodnight one and all...the land of nod awaits...:sleep::yawn:

Kiran
March 25th, 2009, 09:31 AM
Perky!!! Had an early night and feeling good!! :girl_yes3 (1):

Kiran
March 26th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Excellent..... :good2

Narnia
March 26th, 2009, 12:22 PM
At the moment .... totally stoked .... after watching the sun rise on distant bare trees!

Looking forward to getting into the studio today, so I can start some new drawings today for new paintings, should make for a fun day!

WHHEE! :)

patrik.
March 26th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Japan. Am at work at the moment and don't have a busy schedule (that must be the first time for years), thinking of what to do the next-coming years ... maybe I should go overseas again. :)

patrik.
March 26th, 2009, 02:12 PM
At the moment .... totally stoked .... after watching the sun rise on distant bare trees!

Looking forward to getting into the studio today, so I can start some new drawings today for new paintings, should make for a fun day!

WHHEE! :)

YAY! Keep up the good work girl! :girl_yes3 (1):

Mr B
March 27th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Angry and hurt,

You try to do your very best for the Ubuntu NL community and what do I get? One of the members asked what I am doing in the Mod team and on the board over there. He says he has proof that I am a HUGE Microsoft extremist and that I am against free software activists who use Linux as their operating system. Up to now he didn't come with facts and we gave him a few hours time to prove it.

My feeling tells me he is creating something that is fake and will post it.

We wont be fooled by this 46 year old dude, trust me.

inutero
March 27th, 2009, 07:51 PM
Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiran
March 28th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Busy!! :girl_yes3 (1):

Rana
March 31st, 2009, 07:58 AM
im feeling like life for me has paused ..

Kiran
March 31st, 2009, 08:45 AM
Lots of love and light sent to you honey and thanks for the PM.
HUGS

BlueStar
March 31st, 2009, 01:07 PM
Inertia...a bit like Oceanentity said, I feel there's not much moving, a kind of pause or stuckness.

Narnia
March 31st, 2009, 01:33 PM
Being still is sometimes necessary.

Me? I am fine at the moment, plugging away in the studio, well ..... soon I will be! :)

Genesis
March 31st, 2009, 05:43 PM
A bit tired, wired and anxious.

Shalott
March 31st, 2009, 05:57 PM
industrious. Getting laundry done and dinner made well in advanced. Garlic cheese bread anyone? It's homemade ;-)

Jester Black
March 31st, 2009, 06:23 PM
"esoteric"

patrik.
March 31st, 2009, 08:44 PM
Hopeless. Sometimes clients seems to be just schizo.