PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

kowalskil
January 18th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I am Ludwik Kowalski, a retired nuclear physicist from New Jersey, USA.

Jester Black
January 18th, 2011, 03:50 PM
Welcome. You look awfully familiar. I spent many years in the nuclear industry (prior to TMI) working for Ebasco. Any chance our paths may have crossed?

Kiran
January 18th, 2011, 03:58 PM
Hi Ludwik and welcome to MW. Good to have you with us and if you need anything, please let any of the Mods/Admin know :)

Narnia
January 18th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Hey there Ludwik ... yes, Hello and Welcome to Mysterious Wisdom!!

I am so curious to know how you came to discover this place!and what brought you here ... well, perhaps you'll treat us to your story in good time!?

Oh and speaking of which, make yourself at home, post often ... you may find that discussions here can rather diverse!

Anyhoo ... I'm happy you're here and looking forward to getting to know you better!! :)

Cheers! ~ Polly ~

ps: and as Kiran already said, if you need anything, please let any of the Mods/Admin know, okay! :)

God's Toy
January 18th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Hmm interresting.

Yep er welcome to MW! Hope you enjoy our forum and come back offten!

Lion Spirit Walker
January 19th, 2011, 12:24 AM
Hello. It is good to have you here with us at MW. Welcome.
Btw, my name is Michael.

Rana
January 19th, 2011, 02:03 AM
hi just checked you out on google. famous too ? have heaps of fun here .look forward to seeing what energy you bring here.behind your mask. xx

kowalskil
January 19th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I do not remember meeting you, Jester.

Ludwik

BlueStar
January 19th, 2011, 12:57 PM
Hey Ludwik!! Welcome to the mysteriously wise realm of Mysterious Wisdom! Great to have you here :) My name is Rory and look forward to getting to know you better!

Jester Black
January 19th, 2011, 04:03 PM
I do not remember meeting you, Jester.

Ludwik

OK, the bells are going off in my head.

No, we never met. But I believe I read some of your writings on nuclear cold fusion. I was heavily involved in the proposal for the Princeton Plasma Physics Lab's Tokamak Fusion Test Reactor, for which Ebasco Services was the industrial subcontrator in the mid to late 80s.

If my memory serves me correctly, 4 or 5 years ago (or perhaps more recently...not sure), I was researching whatever became of tokamak and nuclear fusion in general (was researching the market potential for the resurgence of nuclear energy in the US) and came across some of your writings and your photo. Thus the recognition, I think.

Incidently, I also managed a large portion of New York State's proposal for the Superconducting Super Collider (Desertron) which was eventually awarded to the state of Texas and was the supply chain manager during the construction of the Waterford 3 (Lousiana); Shearon Harris (NC); Comanche Peak (TX); and the defaulted SATSOP WPPSS 3 & 5 nuclear projects. Also involved in the decomissioning of and construction of waste management facilities at nuclear facilities in the DOE infrastructure (projects at ORNL, Y-12, K-25, Fernald, Hanford, Savannah River and Rocky Flats).

A real honor to have you amongst us. this should prove interesting!

Rana
January 20th, 2011, 09:56 AM
my question is the same as polly's. how did you come to end up here ? seems way too far out for me .. any recent home pics ?

Jester Black
January 20th, 2011, 02:11 PM
well geeze, why not just ask for his birth certificate

kowalskil
January 20th, 2011, 02:12 PM
OK, the bells are going off in my head.

No, we never met. But I believe I read some of your writings on nuclear cold fusion. I was heavily involved in the proposal for the Princeton Plasma Physics Lab's Tokamak Fusion Test Reactor, for which Ebasco Services was the industrial subcontrator in the mid to late 80s.

If my memory serves me correctly, 4 or 5 years ago (or perhaps more recently...not sure), I was researching whatever became of tokamak and nuclear fusion in general (was researching the market potential for the resurgence of nuclear energy in the US) and came across some of your writings and your photo. Thus the recognition, I think.

Incidently, I also managed a large portion of New York State's proposal for the Superconducting Super Collider (Desertron) which was eventually awarded to the state of Texas and was the supply chain manager during the construction of the Waterford 3 (Lousiana); Shearon Harris (NC); Comanche Peak (TX); and the defaulted SATSOP WPPSS 3 & 5 nuclear projects. Also involved in the decomissioning of and construction of waste management facilities at nuclear facilities in the DOE infrastructure (projects at ORNL, Y-12, K-25, Fernald, Hanford, Savannah River and Rocky Flats).

A real honor to have you amongst us. this should prove interesting!

Yes, I have been following events in the Cold Fusion field closely.

Have a good day,

Lion Spirit Walker
January 20th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Asking 'why?' is never a bad thing dear Airini.

my question is the same as polly's. how did you come to end up here ? seems way too far out for me .. any recent home pics ?

Rana
January 26th, 2011, 11:20 PM
(ludwik ) i ..just dont believe it at all .. if a neurosurgeon and maybe a well known one came into the board and i wanted to ask relevant questions because i believe and trust the information i am recieving its very relevant. same as what this person is presenting who they are. i find it deceptive and intrusive. and i know this person isnt who they say they are. it may have been better to come in with the same intentions and hide behind a less obvious avatar sure wouldnt that have been the better game to play.. but i couldnt understand why someone would do that to a small board where people just come to communicate about everything spiritual related .. try and feel better about themselves . . . im sure you are bigger than that .please.

kowalskil
January 27th, 2011, 10:48 AM
(ludwik ) i ..just dont believe it at all .. if a neurosurgeon and maybe a well known one came into the board and i wanted to ask relevant questions because i believe and trust the information i am recieving its very relevant. same as what this person is presenting who they are. i find it deceptive and intrusive. and i know this person isnt who they say they are. it may have been better to come in with the same intentions and hide behind a less obvious avatar sure wouldnt that have been the better game to play.. but i couldnt understand why someone would do that to a small board where people just come to communicate about everything spiritual related .. try and feel better about themselves . . . im sure you are bigger than that .please.

Sorry, I do not know what you mean by the "game to play."

Lion Spirit Walker
January 27th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Ludwik, if I may....
As many (not all of course) of us come into Mysterious Wisdom for the first time and become members, we post a bit about how we may have found the site. In my case it was recommended to me by BlueStar, a very dear friend. And we also express a bit about ourselves personally. In my case I expressed how I have full blown AIDS and how the experience of the death of my life partner began my path toward seeking a better understanding of the Truth of Who and What I am in relation to the Universe as a whole.
In short, we try to convey a sincere interest in the site and desire to become interactive on a personal level.

Rana
January 30th, 2011, 11:31 AM
:cool.3:

Rana
February 1st, 2011, 07:55 AM
ive been asked to pull my head in .. so ..its in .. sorry to who ever you are if my rants have antagonized you .it is not my intention to offend or upset , my intentions do come from my heart and i wish you all the best.