PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a You Tube Channel??

Kiran
January 11th, 2011, 12:28 PM
We all share music here and I wondered (after seeing Elizabeth mentioning hers)...how many here have a You Tube Channel?
I do and thought it might be a nice way to share some of our music and that which we share with others not on this site :)

Mine is here http://www.youtube.com/user/Crystallorri?feature=mhum and I'd be very happy should anyone want to come visit or add any comments...
HUGS

Narnia
January 11th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Hey Lorri ... awesome idea for a thread! :D

Yep ... I joined youtube back in 2007 and my channel is mcequalsenigma (http://www.youtube.com/user/mcequalsenigma?feature=mhum) ... I originally wanted it to look like mc=e, but the equal symbol wasn't/isn't an option to have in one's channel page id.

I actually need to add more music to it ....

Anyhoo ... I am looking forward to seeing other member's youtube channel pages! :)

BlueStar
January 11th, 2011, 01:56 PM
CooL! Thanks for the links. As for me...watch this space. Plans are afoot ;)

SoulChild
January 11th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Oh, I didn't realize I mentioned it! lol Mine is SisterSoulChild (all one word, no spaces) lol, Hey, its okay, its a work in progress, it will get better! I recently uploaded vid's of me and my fam over the holidays, but the computer I am using did not allow me to upload it to you tube, so I uploaded them on facebook.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 14th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Cool idea. :)
You can find my channel simply due to my screen name there being similar to what it is here, LionSpiritWalker.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 16th, 2011, 12:29 AM
I didn't realize that I am as much of a YouTube junkie as I am until last night when I noticed I had 100 favorites collected. Yeow.

Narnia
January 16th, 2011, 12:57 AM
Oh my goodness I love youtube I get so caught up ... I tend to forget to 'favourite' cool tunes! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
January 16th, 2011, 01:22 AM
No doubt. There is soooooooo much there. I've found myself spending hours in there at times. I'd say it rivals MW for my attention...lol...but those hourly visits to YouTube are infrequent. Where as here [LOL] it can be a daily event.
I'm an internet junkie. Lol.
I have to admit that it wasn't until 'after' I started coming here that YouTube really caught my attention. Lol. Bad, bad...

ILIAS
April 3rd, 2011, 10:38 AM
this is my channel: www.youtube.com/hellenigma
you will find lots of piano playing videos there as well as traveling videos

some of the new and most populars:

UPS i can not see the videos, how to post them on the board?

don't forget to check them all , you will love many of the compositions i recorded

SoulChild
April 3rd, 2011, 01:34 PM
I will check out your videos today! Am looking forward to it!