PDA

View Full Version : January 4th 2011

Kiran
January 1st, 2011, 07:17 PM
Not only is there as Rory said in a previous post, a partial solar eclipse but this date is also the New Moon and the Quantranti Meteor Shower.
With the triple thing happening this will mean:
~The New Moon is all about New Beginnings, planting new seeds;
~Quadranti Meteor Shower : Bringing Akash-Consciousness Units for Enhanced Manifestation via Sky-Fire Mini Comets
~ Solar Eclipse- Mega Blast of Energy for Transition, Vision & Inner Search

as this is a time for looking inward and setting realistic goals (now we are no longer so naive about what has been going on with the financial and other situations); looking forward and looking at long term goals. This represents the Light at the end of the tunnel.
This is a drama/delusion free eclipse. Time to pull up the sleeves and get back to basics, refresh ourselves. Time to take stock and take a breath.

It is interesting to note there are four solar eclipses in 2011.

BlueStar
January 2nd, 2011, 01:25 PM
Thanks for that Lorri! Exciting stuff :)

Kiran
January 2nd, 2011, 01:56 PM
Well it will certainly be interesting honey!

BlueStar
January 4th, 2011, 04:16 PM
I feel a surge of new hope. But I also feel that it's like a delicate seed and it must be nurtured. It's delicate and easily broken. Much more peaceful energy than the lunar eclipse wallop over the head

Kiran
January 4th, 2011, 04:22 PM
I feel a surge of new hope. But I also feel that it's like a delicate seed and it must be nurtured. It's delicate and easily broken. Much more peaceful energy than the lunar eclipse wallop over the head

Agreed Rory although I am also sensing some apprehension but as you rightly said, it is positive but delicate...we need to be very aware with this one ;)