PDA

View Full Version : World Peace Day - 31 December at 12 noon GMT

BlueStar
December 31st, 2010, 10:31 AM
I'd never heard of this before. Something worth recognising and participating in. Take some time out to focus on world peace and healing.

"World Peace Day is a global event celebrated at noon Greenwich Mean Time (7am Eastern, 4am Pacific Time) on the last day of each year (December 31). At this time, people the world over gather together for an hour of prayer and meditation for world peace. Stop for a moment and think how profound this statement really is. People the WORLD OVER set aside personal issues and step into the moment, coming together to be of one mind, of one place, of one time, aware that as they combine their thoughts and energies they create opportunities for positive changes to manifest in the world. People who are very different and unique and yet, people who are very much like ourselves. For despite apparent superficial differences, of language, of culture, of wealth or of social standing, in truth these people are all the same. They all desire to bring peace, harmony and healing to the planet on which they dwell. People of a like mind, they are ready to contribute their energy towards a common goal, world peace.

This is historic! Never before World Peace Day, in our known, recorded history of humankind has such an event taken place. Never before, have beings throughout the known world consciously chosen to unite in this way for a common goal. From the larger picture, this can be looked at as a pivotal development in the progress of humanity. For I believe that history, many centuries from now, will point to this event as the birth of our realization of the true power we can manifest through cooperative meditation and prayer, combining energetics to create opportunities for change.

And YOU can be a part of all this! You already have your ticket. The seating for this event is Planet Earth and you're all invited. It's time we realize our power. Over a billion people, worldwide, united in prayer are a phenomenal force for change. Since first World Peace Day blossomed from the mind of John Randolph Price in 1986, many changes have happened. But there's still much work to be done. And here's where YOU come into the picture. This is not a calling to give money. The poorest among us on this planet is equal to the wealthiest in this cause. We ask for your energy, prayers, and blessings. We ask you, on December 31st, to become part of an energy grid encircling our planet, a linking with countless other beings. We invite you to be a part of the biggest event on the planet. Wherever you are, you have a front row seat!" ---Rev. Deborah Bourbon

Anjou
December 31st, 2010, 05:20 PM
Thank you for sharing this. I was completely oblivious :pardon:, so I missed the suggested time, but I am focusing positive energy toward universal peace the rest of today.

Lion Spirit Walker
December 31st, 2010, 10:49 PM
My focus will be tonight as I meditate with candles glowing in my room.

Kiran
January 1st, 2011, 01:12 AM
As the New Year came into being, I noticed a lot of people were sending out those chinese lanterns that you send up...looked very cool flying up into the night sky