PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Highlights! What were some of your 2010 highlights?

Narnia
December 27th, 2010, 01:42 PM
... The closing of the year is nearing ...

As Time closes the book of 2010 ... it is an opportunity for reflecting and remembering the moments of this past year;
the great, the good, the awesome, the wacky, the bad, the ugly and even the sad.

So, let's focus on the great, the 'Highlights', that made 2010 the one and the only 2010! :D

What were some of your 2010 Highlights?

:cool:

BlueStar
December 30th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Hmmm. I honestly can't think of too many things I would pick out as highlights. That sounds bad, but the best moments for me have been the peaceful 'nondescript' moments of nothing - spaces between thoughts, admiring beautiful skies or just feeling connected. Not many noteworthy 'great things' have happened this year, but I finished my second novel (well, the first and second drafts of it), I guess that counts as one.

I'm pretty boring though. Right now, I'm more an observer than a participant in life. How about everyone else? Highlights! :D

Lion Spirit Walker
December 31st, 2010, 11:19 PM
One thing that I am truly appreciative of is Life.

Kiran
January 1st, 2011, 07:32 PM
That I 'see'....all I am meant to.

Samael
January 12th, 2011, 02:43 AM
Highlights.. Oh boy, a lot of things happened last year, few nice trips, connecting to lost friends, but I have to say I'm mostly glad I took the time to get to know myself a bit more.. I know how stupid this sounds, but its how I feel at the moment :D

inspirit
January 12th, 2011, 12:53 PM
My 50th Birthday party that my children gave me. It was a weekend at the lake affair, all my birth family and many of my Spiritual family were able to attend. We just chilled, swam, sat by a nice fire every night, thanks to my husband, and my #2 son gave a fireworks show in my honor.

I also was able to meet my heart children's new babies, which is always a great honor for me. Asking God/Goddess All That Is for a new advance Spiritual teacher and having one come in willing to work with me for no money exchange, however he told me we exchange much energy, so it is not one sided.

Also believe it or not, being in the hospital over the Christmas holiday. I felt a closure and cleansing and believe I am done with this particular health issue! Not a bad year all in all!