PDA

View Full Version : Evp

inspirit
December 5th, 2010, 06:05 AM
I have watched on tv some paranormal shows that include EVP ie electronic voice phenomenon that is generated from a disembodied Spirit or Demon.

I also understand that one should not mess with things that they do not know how to control or even understand. An acquaintance of mine has an EVP. She said she was messing around with her tape recorder and caught it. She also came from a home she believes to be haunted and worries that her current home could also be. She does have a sensitivity to Spirit.

So does anyone have any advice I could give her? I did ask her not to play around trying to gather EVP's. Any information would be of help. I thank you in advance!

Kiran
December 5th, 2010, 10:44 AM
Firstly I would advise the same as you, not to mess with the recording and to possibly get rid of it altogether. She could then cleanse her home using white sage and/or salt. Depending on the amount of 'excess energy' in the place would depend if I used both. I also find 'space clearing' to be useful. You just take anything out of dark corners and anything that can gather dust and clean them thoroughly. If need be change the room around so that light enters every part of the room. There are lots of other tips but its a little hard to post them all here without knowing a little more. If you want to PM me, please feel free.

Rana
December 6th, 2010, 06:23 AM
hi kathryn , if she has a sensitivity as you are describing it to spirit im thinking then she has the ability to sense spirit and is having an urge to connect to her ability in some way. how old is she ? is she trying to recieve a message from someone she is feeling ? some spirits enjoy what you are describing as playing around " it doesnt necesarily mean they are of a spirit of higher vibrations then will not be offering her any guidance as such.but if she is sensitive to recieving spirit contact and is doing so in this manner she will open herself to any spirits being welcomed into her home which can put others mainly children at risk. she has to come to understand this herself though i am feeling.she needs to experience what it is to experience a spirit that is not welcome until she searches for the right way to connect to spirit.. she will be ok it is in her path and her destiny to do so ..

inspirit
December 6th, 2010, 08:25 AM
Thank you Kiran and Airini for your insightful information. First I have to tell you that she has a mild case of autism. I have been working with younger people who have this condition and I can tell you they too are open,sensitive. Second she lived in an area of Michigan that is know as a hot spot for ET sightings all around the USA, and her family home is haunted by one spirit she has named and it does not bother her but also has had some unsettling experiences.

I did tell her to not mess around trying to engage with Spirits and to also burn sage. My home is not haunted but I do have Spirits not of a higher vibration stop in now and again. When they become too annoying I just tell them to leave and they do. Kiran, how would she use salt? That may be an important thing for her to do because I believe her condition makes her a bright light that attracts any Spirit. We are working on empowerment, and finding ones truth. Basically developing a strong foundation that she can use to move in any direction she chooses.

Again, I really appreciate your help, thank you both so much!

Love and Light
Kathryn

Kiran
December 6th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Hi Kathryn

I understand honey.....and agree about her Light. Once she has burnt the sage going to every corner of the house blessing it, she can leave a bowl of salt in each cleansed room. She can also leave it along the windows and doorways (especially if there is one room in particular that is affected). Salt is a cleanser and also absorbs negativity. Once she leaves the salt down, she must replace it once per week and when she is disposing of the salt that has been used, pour it into Mother Earth asking for it to be transformed.
Hope this helps honey.

Edit: While I understand she may want to contact Spirit....I am also aware she needs to know how to protect herself and close off to some extent. Maybe this is where you would be able to help her ...

Lion Spirit Walker
December 7th, 2010, 03:55 AM
Kathryn my dear friend. There is greater power in the belief of True Self.

Rana
December 10th, 2010, 12:36 PM
hi kathryn , thankyou aslo for your trust . i am feeling your friend is protected and a highly evolved being , her child like innocence is a blessing that attracts all beings to her gifts.she has much to offer. she is being guided and protected . she is fearless and it can leave her open to " curious " passer bys but as her spirit is evolved she is on a certain level able to comprehend her own safety in her own way. what she is experiencing is important and karmic by influence. that your own passerby's leave when you ask show your own abilites to remain in control keep up your spiritual practices in this manner xxxx

inspirit
December 11th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Hi Airini
Thank you for your insights. You are right about her being protected. I listened to the EVP and it was in my opinion a guide that was amused at her happy behavior. There was othing creepy about it at all and yet you could tell it was not from here. I did tell about the smudging and the salt and I have explained to her about how to ask for protection. I believe we are all protected at all times but sometimes it is nice to ask to reminds ourselves that we are okay. Thank you everyone for your advice!
Love and Light
Kathryn

Rana
December 12th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Kathryn my dear friend. There is greater power in the belief of True Self.

hi ..ive been meaning to ask how do you guys know each other ? xx

inspirit
December 13th, 2010, 11:35 AM
Michael and I were on another spiritual web site for a few years. That web site closed but we kept in touch, then in the last year lost touch with each other. We have now found each other again.

Michael, does that sum it up pretty good?

Love and Light
Kathryn

Lion Spirit Walker
December 13th, 2010, 11:57 PM
It does my dear friend.
Forgive me butt I meant to ask what you had heard on your friends recording of the EVP.?.

inspirit
December 14th, 2010, 11:17 AM
A mans voice laughing. It was clear but sounded a long way away. She said she was the only one home and did not even know about the laugh until she played it back.

Rana
December 14th, 2010, 10:42 PM
thank you and that satisfies my curiosity perfectly ..hee hee

inspirit
January 12th, 2011, 01:16 PM
My friend who had the EVP has been ill of late. So much so that she has moved back to her family home so there is always someone to watch her. I would love opinions as to whether or not anyone feels/believes that my friend who is now experiencing seizures, if the seizures could have anything to do with ghosts, the EVP she obtained by accident, or other paranormal activity in her apartment.

She does have aspergers which is a milder form of autism, and a history of seizures, but has been seizure free for 8 months until recently. I just have this feeling that perhaps she has brought something with her from her parents home, which is haunted and UFO activity has been active around the home and whole area for years. It is actually a hot bed for UFO's. I usually can follow my intuition but I would like someone else to weigh in on the issue. She could be sick and nothing more, but I still get the feeling that there is something that is hiding just beneath the surface. Thank you all in advance!
Love and Light
Kathryn