PDA

View Full Version : Was There Happiness In Your Day

Lion Spirit Walker
November 17th, 2010, 12:55 AM
All to often we allow the sorrow, the sadness to block out the light of the happiness we may experience.
I would like this thread to be a place where we might take a moment to reflect upon our days events, and just possibly find that moment of happiness that we may have forgotten about. And find grattitude in it.
From the laughter of a child to someone sharing happy moments with us to a day full of happiness. It All applies.
Just take a moment to remember the happiness. It's there, if you simply remember.

:two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
November 17th, 2010, 01:03 AM
A number of events occurred as to start my day with anxiety. From there it went to humility. And then Happiness.
What made me happy was seeing how my immune system has been progressively getting stronger and the HIV virus has become undetectable. This, dispite my repeated hospital admits over the course of the year. On my way home from my doctor's appointment I saw a wonderful Full Rainbow over the area of my home. When I arrived home Psy, my cockatoo was full of love and happy energy as we've been playing together ever since.
Two things to remember, things can always be worse. And there is always a rainbow of happiness waiting for us around every corner. Take a peek, you'll find it. :)
Love and peace to you all.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 17th, 2010, 01:06 AM
Lol. I just peeked around that corner and realized I have posted 3011 (12 now) posts since becoming a member of this wonder virtual place I call home. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
November 17th, 2010, 01:12 AM
LOL. Another thought comes to mind. Each of us is Alive, an eternal state of Being. What could possibly shadow this amazing joy?

Kiran
November 17th, 2010, 09:20 AM
I am sitting here with an oil burner going and lavender oil in it :) Also my meditation class starts tonight with my ladies from the massage courses I taught :)
And I got the best news ever last night :D
HUGS

Rana
November 17th, 2010, 01:04 PM
at work tonite ..while sitting with a most beautiful and interesting 92 year old woman ..she hugged me and patted my tummy ..with her motherly smile " fat tum " ( in the most non offensive and warmest of ways ) ..then lifted her nighty and patted her leg " old legs " ..and laughed out loud with asnort in the middle which made her laugh even the more ..such a simple yet to me beautiful moment in my time ..

BlueStar
November 17th, 2010, 02:36 PM
Aww this thread has brought happiness to my day!!! Heartwarming to read your comments...and Michael as I told you, you are an unbelievable and incredible inspiration!! I'm so happy for you.

SoulChild
November 17th, 2010, 03:12 PM
YES!!! Even when I am down and having a so-called bad day, there is always a highlight! You cannot keep a smile off my face!!! Yesterday I had a customer tell me that I had good energy. (I have heard that plenty of times, its my smile ::)) He said he came in upset, but I changed that, then he could not stop smiling! )

Lion Spirit Walker
November 18th, 2010, 12:10 AM
That was so very appreciated to read each of your posts. :)
Watching Psy, my cockatoo interacting playfully with my aid was a true joy to watch and 'feel' the appreciation they have for each other. Very cool. :)

soulphreemel
November 18th, 2010, 12:20 AM
Instead of "something" I think I'll share "somethingS" of wonder that happened during my day: I received a long awaited message from someone very dear to me, I walked through the woods with our friend Cooper the dog and did a little meditation. The cool thing was, was that one of the many cats that share our home, walked out to the woods and greeted me and Cooper. A few moments later we returned to the house. I was in awe when I looked over in the yard to see my boyfriend's aunt walking w/ her aid out in the yard. His aunt has been afflicted with Chiari Malformation Syndrome and this is the first time she has walked in the yard in more than three years. So, yes, today I think I hit the jackpot of wonderful things today, lol.

inutero
November 18th, 2010, 03:20 AM
what happened to me that I am grateful for today, hmmmmmm...ahhhhh yes, I talked to my mom and she is really looking forward to her visit here with me. And I must say, I am happy that she is coming as well.

Kiran
November 18th, 2010, 10:58 AM
The wind and rain have stopped and my meditation class was absolutley fantastic last night!!! My ladies blew me away!!! :D