PDA

View Full Version : What one item.....

Kiran
November 15th, 2010, 12:51 PM
If you were on an island and could have one treasured possession (it must also be useful!!!) with you...what would it be???:wink.1:

I am going to be cheeky and wait til I get some replied before posting mine ;)

Narnia
November 15th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Hm? an excellent question indeed Lorri ....

Well, over the years I have become, let's say kind of 'detached' from things ... because I have lost so many things in my Life .... so the one item for me would be ..... my glasses ..... why, you ask!? .... well, for 1. I can always see and 2. with glasses one can make fire (fire being the treasued item) ... fire provides light, warmth, way to cook food and keeps you alive!! :)

God's Toy
November 15th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Hmm darn thats hard... hmm I would say I would like to be without something more than have something... If I had a choice I would say take my memories and I shall want for nothing.

Give me peace and I shall be content.

but what would i take?... walkman!

little bird
November 15th, 2010, 04:15 PM
If it absolutely has to be one thing...I would like to cheat slightly and say my little family. We are 1 unit in my eyes so I'd like Peter and Seryn with me.

BlueStar
November 15th, 2010, 06:07 PM
One thing?? Hmmmm...

If I could cheat i'd say a paper and pen, so I could write and doodle. But since it's only one item, I guess I'd just take a marker pen and I could scribble on anything LOL.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 15th, 2010, 07:48 PM
One Item... MW= every member at MW. Oh. And Psy, my cockatoo. :)
I know...LOL. I'm cheating a bit here. :)

Kiran
November 16th, 2010, 10:29 PM
Polly - I am with you there honey and very good answer and very practical!

Peter - yeah have to agree...I would miss my music very much if I didn't have it but not very practical...hmm?

Kiera - I cannot argue with that. Good one hon :)

Rory - I love the way you think! ;) Well done :D

Kiran
November 16th, 2010, 10:30 PM
One Item... MW= every member at MW. Oh. And Psy, my cockatoo. :)
I know...LOL. I'm cheating a bit here. :)

Michael...you did make me laugh with your reply and being as it was from the heart, how can I argue with it?? ;)
HUGS

Kiran
December 3rd, 2010, 08:05 PM
I think apart from my Ipod which I had specially adapted to work on solar energy as I won't have electricity......I think I'd be there with Michael.....my families here at home and also here on MW :)

SoulChild
December 3rd, 2010, 08:54 PM
stop cheating! I would say a water filer, LOL I think I can get pretty creative with whatever else nature provides for me out there...I just need to make sure I stay hidrated! and hopefully there are some good fruit trees and berries and nuts n stuff, LOL okay okay, I know my answer is corney! hmmm, I guess I would need my wireless router!, LOL nah for real, um some type of computer chip, yeah thats it, from that one chip, hopefully I can make some things happen, oh wait, just thought of it, I need something that can act as a battery, and get me on the internet, LOL okay okay, I will stick with the water filter, LOL

Lion Spirit Walker
December 4th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Hehehehe. I'm busted. :)

Mr. Brightside
December 4th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Keira Knightley :wink.1:

http://keirafans.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Keira-Knightley-new-haircut.jpg

That make her sound like an object and me some kind of stalker but how cool would that be lol

She would be treasured and useful ;)

on a serious note probably a fishing net :)

Narnia
December 4th, 2010, 08:02 PM
... Oh well, if we're bringing people with us as our one item ...
(forget those glasses I mentioned earlier)
HA! ... that's a silly thing to bring when I can have ...

Bear Grylls

http://ontheroad.buy.co.uk/files/2008/09/bear-grylls-public-domain1.jpg

... All To Myself ...

Meow!

:girl_yes3 (1):

Mr. Brightside
December 4th, 2010, 08:33 PM
Ah yes but without your glasses would you be able to see him properly :D

Or maybe that dont matter ;)

This is turning into fantasy island lol

inutero
December 5th, 2010, 07:57 AM
I guess I would have to take a machete...

BlueStar
December 5th, 2010, 07:25 PM
HAHA you guys gave me a real laugh, Sean with Keira Knightley and Polly with Bear Grylls - I have to say in a desert island, Bear might be more useful what with his survival skills and all LOL. ;)

Rana
December 6th, 2010, 06:02 AM
.. maybe some spare clothes ..until i adapt to wearing a banana leaf ..

Lion Spirit Walker
December 8th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Hehehehe. I just had a wild response, but due to the nature of it I should save it for the Blue Room Forum. Lollolllol.

God's Toy
December 8th, 2010, 10:32 PM
HAHA you guys gave me a real laugh, Sean with Keira Knightley and Polly with Bear Grylls - I have to say in a desert island, Bear might be more useful what with his survival skills and all LOL. ;)

Yea it's silly when they start to dream like that, when we all know I should have Lara croft on my Island!

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/62781_f520.jpg

Now she can raid my Tombs anytime!

Lion Spirit Walker
December 9th, 2010, 12:10 AM
Oh Yeah!!!
Excellent choice. Yes.
LOL. She could make a gay man straight. LOL.