PDA

View Full Version : New Group; The Big Boys Club

Lion Spirit Walker
November 13th, 2010, 09:08 AM
A Group for homosexual and bisexual male members to come together and openly discuss issues of the world in relation to our sexuality.
Membership is by invitation only. Please send a PM to myself, Lion Spirit Walker and an invitation for membership will be sent out to you.

Go to Group here ... The Big Boys Club (http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/group.php?groupid=7)

Lion Spirit Walker
November 30th, 2010, 12:23 AM
Please note, The Big Boys Club has been deleted due to lack of activity.

God's Toy
November 30th, 2010, 11:08 AM
Wow if I felt like that MW would be closed every two weeks!

Hmm Perhaps deleting the forum will bring people to post here??....

Lion Spirit Walker
November 30th, 2010, 09:55 PM
Peter, maybe just the thing you need to do.
[note; saecasism doesn't look good on anyones face.]

God's Toy
December 1st, 2010, 01:14 AM
With members unwilling to use the forum You could get to the point of asking what's it's point? maybe I will someday.

Mr B
December 1st, 2010, 07:37 AM
Ah, Great.... So now we two can open up a computer/OS related forum, right? I'd say fifthy-fifthy for the fees. Server, software. How about it?

God's Toy
December 1st, 2010, 09:50 AM
Lol, this forum almost ended up as a tech related forum. Sounds good to me!

Lion Spirit Walker
December 1st, 2010, 10:33 AM
While you 'Boys' are busy playing why don't you discontinue my membership.

God's Toy
December 1st, 2010, 11:50 AM
Your always free to leave but I'm sure there are some who would wish you didn't, myself included. I can discontinue/close your account to new postings if you wish but it will not be deleted, however while your account is open you are free to edit any post you have made.

If your determined to go then I wish you all the best and thank you for all your support on MW.

Lion Spirit Walker
December 1st, 2010, 09:41 PM
If there is an interest in a Group such as this, please send me a PM and I'll reestablish the group.
Thank you.
Michael