View Full Version : A little Honesty

Lion Spirit Walker
November 10th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Everyone! Get back in here and Post!!!

:hyper2::biglaugh.2::arghh.2:
I Am Amood

Lion Spirit Walker
November 11th, 2010, 12:01 AM
If you can't handle the heat, make a new kitchen in the Group section.
But POST!!!!
So says I. LOL. So says AMOOD.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 11th, 2010, 01:59 AM
A little honesty, eh? Well here we go...[Lol]
Yesterday I awoke from an erotic dream. Couldn't remember the dream, only that it was.
My visiting nurse was setting up my med boxes for the week and dropped two capsules. She picked them up and began to throw them into the kitchen garbage container. I told her not to, and instead put them into the sink with the garbage disposal. She did as I requested while asking if I was concerned about the water contamination. I began laughing as I told her that with all the outrageous chemicals they use in and on the crops that cover the majority of this state, the two pills won't make any difference.
Oh. And I've been eating Turkey again. Aye.
Give me a little time and I'll provide you with more Honesty. Hahahaha.

mary
November 11th, 2010, 05:28 AM
Hi Michael... how are you?

Well I'll write some honest experience in here... I ran to a woman two days ago, she said she was an old friend of mine from college.. I couldn't remember her name or face... so I just play along to see if I discover who she was... after 10 minutes talking I realized she confused me with someone else... but I kept listening to her 'cause she did most of the talking I just nodded and smiled for about 15 more minutes... but then I told her I wasn't and apologize for the misunderstanding... I would like to say I did tell her the truth because it felt wrong and that was just not fair for her or me and, but honestly it was because I was running late for lunch and I was really really starving... so that's it, a little embarrassed to tell but it happened :blush:blush:blush

PD. Now I wonder why I kept listening after I realized I didn't know her...

Kiran
November 11th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Hmm...a little honesty?? Ok...as I am getting older my tolerance levels are dropping at an alarming rate! Anyone who really knows me, knows I am not aggressive by any means usually although this is beginning to change and I do not tolerate fools at all anymore!!
Beware...you have been warned!!! :biglaugh.2:

Even when I type this, it seems alien to me......lollol

Rana
November 12th, 2010, 09:59 AM
theres this absolutely lovely gerogeous woman at work with the sweetest heart .. her hair is short and gelled to every inch of its life so it sticks up straight in the air all the time and can look quite shocking... but none of my business yeah ..until she asks me straight out the other day " do you think my hair stands out ?" ..wow im thinking really fast in the minuute second i get to assess the question ..is she asking me for MY individual opinion ? OR is she meaning stands out like does it stand out in the good way ? or does it stand out in the bad way .. i stop and think be honest ..Rana feel guidance to say and do the appropriate thing pleaaasssssseeeee ... i say
" you know what ..you have such a beautfil soft personality especially you being the community nurse etc ,and your cut and colour is awesome ..i think you could go a bit softer, earthy even and leave the gel out it would soften your look "
she gave me a big thankyou and smile...
we'll see hope it was appropriate..

Lion Spirit Walker
November 13th, 2010, 02:07 AM
So I'm sitting here right now with Psy, my cockatoo. Lounging in a comfortable henley shirt and camo shorts. Oh, and the kicker is I'm serioiusly going commando.
LOLLOLLLOL. HAhahahaha.
Everyone is thinking, 'No. Too much information.' Hahahahaha
well that's a bit of honesty. Lol.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 17th, 2010, 01:43 AM
Let us see... A little more honesty. [Hehehehe. Everyone is thinking, "Noooooo"]
On my way home from my doctor's appointment today I saw a beautiful Full Rainbow over the area I live in.
Just a little more honesty.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 17th, 2010, 01:48 AM
Honesty isn't something that hurts. Honesty doesn't cause pain. Honesty is simply Truth. Nothing more, nothing less. Honesty is reality. Lies are illusions.
I choose Reality, come what may. And Truth is Reality.

:cool.3:
Laugh
It doesn't hurt
:biglaugh.2:

Kiran
November 17th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Agreed my dearest....totally!

Rana
November 17th, 2010, 12:40 PM
Honesty isn't something that hurts. Honesty doesn't cause pain. Honesty is simply Truth. Nothing more, nothing less. Honesty is reality. Lies are illusions.
I choose Reality, come what may. And Truth is Reality.

:cool.3:
Laugh
It doesn't hurt
:biglaugh.2:

i agree also .. when is comes from a persons place of peace and offered as a healing ..one can accept it in all love in their hearts ..a gift xx

Anjou
November 17th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Although I smile often, I should smile more than I do---as I think everyone should.

God's Toy
November 17th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Although I smile often, I should smile more than I do---as I think everyone should.

Yep I agree! I have a 'sad/angry' look about me if I dont.. some people think I'm angry or upset about something even when nothing is wrong, if I smile they smile back and comment how happy I look. Funny really as I would be in the same mood regardless if I smile or not.

If I didn't already say it, Welcome to MW! BIG SMILE! :smile1:

Oh and well said on thread topic! LSW!

Narnia
November 17th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Had encounter yesterday ... that whipped me back round to myself .... I too, am known for smiling a lot ... though I haven't smiling a lot recently so, I will continue to smile!! :)

BlueStar
November 17th, 2010, 02:43 PM
Definitely keep smiling! :D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MsjPh-5Pr3s/THdQGZr-vII/AAAAAAAADZQ/DwrEc4r2Sx4/s640/smile.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
November 17th, 2010, 10:55 PM
I love it. :) Hehe. And that's the truth. Hahaha.
Ty all very much for your wise and truthful comments.
And the 'kitty smi,e' hehehe. Love it Rory.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 18th, 2010, 01:48 AM
Allow me to express a little more honesty... Hehehe....
I'm feeling healthier and stronger. Got back into taking my amino acids supplements... LOL...
And my libido is in nonstop autopilot. LOL. i think it's time to get serious about the real exercise routine again. For better or worse, that only increases my libido. LOL. But such is the life of solitude.

inutero
November 18th, 2010, 03:19 AM
I'm pretty sarcastic. I mean...I really can be. Must control myself...

Rana
November 18th, 2010, 03:53 AM
Allow me to express a little more honesty... Hehehe....
I'm feeling healthier and stronger. Got back into taking my amino acids supplements... LOL...
And my libido is in nonstop autopilot. LOL. i think it's time to get serious about the real exercise routine again. For better or worse, that only increases my libido. LOL. But such is the life of solitude.

well you could combine the two .. hee hee .. better stop myself thoughts going into over load ..

nice to see you here john have missed ur input ..sarcasm in ways can be healthy to break awkward moments or ice ..

Rana
November 18th, 2010, 03:55 AM

Hi anjou ..im Rana too nice to meet you .. have you ever tried deliberately frowning and then tried smiling ? it will crack you up laughing ..a great way to check out feelings in this area ..is fuuuunnnneeeeee xx

Anjou
November 18th, 2010, 12:08 PM
have you ever tried deliberately frowning and then tried smiling ? it will crack you up laughing ..a great way to check out feelings in this area ..is fuuuunnnneeeeee xx

Thanks for the suggestion, Rana! I have not tried the deliberate frowning---to then turn it into a smile, but I am game. I will try it, though I work hard to avoid frowning.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 19th, 2010, 12:52 AM
Today I allowed my mind wander back to the time when I was a bit materialistic. I believe firmly in everything having purpose, even this event. All that is apparent at this point in time is frustration. LOL. I know better than to allow myself to think as mentioned above. Perhaps the important purpose at the moment is the reminder.

Logio
November 22nd, 2010, 12:54 AM
I little white lie taken out of context can be likened to murder.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 24th, 2010, 11:52 PM
A realization of Self growth came with the day today.
And with it came true appreciation.

SoulChild
November 25th, 2010, 12:03 AM
What about when we lie to ourselves? I know I do sometimes, I just don't think at first it is a lie. I think, well, for instance, maybe I think I am good at something, and next thing you know, I am saying, I am actually not good at this (I aint gonna lie), LOL Or we say, "to be honest" well, why wasn't we honest to begin with? But I am finding that I lie to myself sometimes, and it haunts me at night when about to go to sleep. Perhaps its not a true lie though, maybe we just like to believe things or visualize in order to make the lie a reality. hmmmm???

Lion Spirit Walker
November 25th, 2010, 12:10 AM
Visualizing as to bring things into reality. I like that.
Perhaps it's all in how and why we visualize.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 30th, 2010, 12:25 AM
There are certainly times when 'solitude' shifts into 'loneliness'. The task then becomes shifting it back to solitude.

Anjou
November 30th, 2010, 12:33 PM
There are certainly times when 'solitude' shifts into 'loneliness'. The task then becomes shifting it back to solitude.

I have a healthy relationship with solitude, but I fully understand the occasional shifts to loneliness. During the past three years, I have hit a few (unrelated) lonely patches. The return shift to solitude can be challenging, but one always feels stronger once that is accomplished. Perhaps the task then becomes maintaining a healthy solitude---and reaching out to compatible spirits.

Lion Spirit Walker
December 1st, 2010, 08:52 PM
"And Reaching Out."
My dear friend you have me in tears with that truth.

Anjou
December 2nd, 2010, 12:17 PM
"And Reaching Out."
My dear friend you have me in tears with that truth.

Tears are tangible signs of true emotion, so there is no need to dry them. They represent a full range of emotions---from joy to sorrow to nostalgia to experiencing simple pleasures. Keep your hand extended, for many here are willing to reach out and grab it---as you know better than I do. :arms:

Lion Spirit Walker
December 4th, 2010, 04:17 AM
I have little tollerance for inconsiderate people in department stores during the holidays. It's true. I don't hesitate to let them know how I feel about their inconsiderate behavior.

Anjou
December 4th, 2010, 03:37 PM
I have little tollerance for inconsiderate people in department stores during the holidays. It's true. I don't hesitate to let them know how I feel about their inconsiderate behavior.

I understand your frustration there. Out of curiosity, do you see this inconsiderate behavior more in the shoppers or the store/shop employees?

Lion Spirit Walker
December 4th, 2010, 03:49 PM
Hehehe. Good question Anjou. My experience has been more with the shoppers. But I've desided this year I would go out (if I need to) when the shoppers should be fewer in number as to avoid the frustration all together. And should it arise, do my best to remember 'balance'. :)

Kiran
December 4th, 2010, 03:52 PM
The earlier in the day the better is my experience honey!

Anjou
December 4th, 2010, 06:06 PM
I enjoy shopping most when it is done electronically (online). There are many items, though, where one must truly look at (or touch) an item in person (groceries, much clothing, some books or art, etc.). For those, I always go as early as possible. The potential for public rudeness is always lessened.

inutero
December 5th, 2010, 08:07 AM
I have family that I just don't care for.

Narnia
December 5th, 2010, 01:17 PM
John, I can understand that sweets, and even though 'we', us MW members are not blood-related to you .... I like to think and believe we are family! :)

inutero
December 5th, 2010, 09:40 PM
John, I can understand that sweets, and even though 'we', us MW members are not blood-related to you .... I like to think and believe we are family! :)

I like to think so too.

Rana
December 6th, 2010, 05:57 AM
I have a healthy relationship with solitude, but I fully understand the occasional shifts to loneliness. During the past three years, I have hit a few (unrelated) lonely patches. The return shift to solitude can be challenging, but one always feels stronger once that is accomplished. Perhaps the task then becomes maintaining a healthy solitude---and reaching out to compatible spirits.

hi and yes definately ..we were built to operate seperately yet our true potential doesnt power up until we combine ..like electricity .. ill always be at the end of your reach when needed xx

Anjou
December 6th, 2010, 12:12 PM
ill always be at the end of your reach when needed xx

Thank you! Your warm generosity is much appreciated. :friends:

Narnia
December 14th, 2010, 08:36 PM
My boyfriend is upset with me that I was asked (and ahave already ccepted) to do a drawing of a young man I once knew. This young man recently killed himself. The person who asked me, is a friend of mine and the Mother of this young man .... Paul, (my boyfriend) feels that this is wrong of me to get involved ... because he feels that I am welcoming negative energy into our home ...

My intention is not that at all ....

BlueStar
December 15th, 2010, 02:11 PM
My boyfriend is upset with me that I was asked (and ahave already ccepted) to do a drawing of a young man I once knew. This young man recently killed himself. The person who asked me, is a friend of mine and the Mother of this young man .... Paul, (my boyfriend) feels that this is wrong of me to get involved ... because he feels that I am welcoming negative energy into our home ...

My intention is not that at all ....

I don't think it works like that. You won't be inviting negative energy when you're in your centre and acting from a place of love, kindness and compassion as you are. In fact, your positive energies are more likely to help heal uplift and heal your friend and his family. Maybe reassure Paul and explain why it's important to you to follow your instincts on this one?

Anjou
December 15th, 2010, 03:08 PM
You won't be inviting negative energy when you're in your centre and acting from a place of love, kindness and compassion as you are. ... your positive energies are more likely to help heal uplift and heal your friend and his family. Maybe reassure Paul and explain why it's important to you to follow your instincts on this one?

Polly, allow me to concur with Rory. I sense no invitation for negativity. Your friend and you have suffered a loss, but she is asking you to help create a positive memento, using your unique talents. I perceive your offering as a gift for your friend, the creation of which permits you to help transform sorrow into a burnished memory. I hope that you are able to express this to Paul and help him to understand.

inspirit
December 16th, 2010, 12:35 AM
Honesty, that has been a big issue for myself and Alex since summer. His sister, who I thought was a friend and sister lied to me for 4 years and then got pissed off when I found out the truth. It has to do with why her boyfriend was in prison. It turns out he molested his own daughter and I can do simple math, she had to be about 2 to 3 years old. His sister and I have not talked since I confronted her and now she is coming to my house for Christmas. I find it all very wrong, that one can lie and have no remorse about it. Of course her boyfriend won't be coming because he is still angry with me for knowing the truth. What on Earth did I do wrong???? This whole thing just makes me want to cry, I hate that I went against my own intuition and just accepted all she told me. Dumb me I guess. Then I do not feel very spiritual when I really want both of them out of my life. They are toxic people. Thanks for a place to vent my feelings.
Love and Light
Kathryn

BlueStar
December 19th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Honesty, that has been a big issue for myself and Alex since summer. His sister, who I thought was a friend and sister lied to me for 4 years and then got pissed off when I found out the truth. It has to do with why her boyfriend was in prison. It turns out he molested his own daughter and I can do simple math, she had to be about 2 to 3 years old. His sister and I have not talked since I confronted her and now she is coming to my house for Christmas. I find it all very wrong, that one can lie and have no remorse about it. Of course her boyfriend won't be coming because he is still angry with me for knowing the truth. What on Earth did I do wrong???? This whole thing just makes me want to cry, I hate that I went against my own intuition and just accepted all she told me. Dumb me I guess. Then I do not feel very spiritual when I really want both of them out of my life. They are toxic people. Thanks for a place to vent my feelings.
Love and Light
Kathryn

Wow Kathryn, this is tough stuff. It's hard for me to understand why some women stick with men after they're discovered to be pedophiles and even when they've abused their own children. It's crazy that they're angry with you for this. I think it's all just projection. Sometimes people can't face the truth about themselves so all their negativity is projected onto others. I generally try to stay away from low-energy people these days. I don't mean that in a judgemental way, just in terms of recognising the importance of keeping myself sane and balanced. Hope it all goes OK for you :two hearts:

Logio
December 24th, 2010, 03:01 AM
I plan on becoming a physicist, but have been out of math for a while, so I'm starting from the beginning. I am progressing quite well, but am ashamed to tell anybody until I take pre-cal in two years. Believe me, I'm the kind of person who can almost move mountains for such an achievement as this. Maybe when I'm taking the calculus in a couple years I will still feel that it's a foolish pipe dream...after all, the way I am going now, I will have a doctorate by the time I'm almost 50.

Kiran
December 24th, 2010, 11:54 AM
I plan on becoming a physicist, but have been out of math for a while, so I'm starting from the beginning. I am progressing quite well, but am ashamed to tell anybody until I take pre-cal in two years. Believe me, I'm the kind of person who can almost move mountains for such an achievement as this. Maybe when I'm taking the calculus in a couple years I will still feel that it's a foolish pipe dream...after all, the way I am going now, I will have a doctorate by the time I'm almost 50.

Good luck with it all Nathan!! And fair play to you for going for it!!
Much love to you honey and hugs

Anjou
December 28th, 2010, 05:34 PM
My immediate universe is messier than it should be (but I sense a kindly charwoman offering a mop right around the corner).

Logio
December 29th, 2010, 02:19 AM
Good luck with it all Nathan!! And fair play to you for going for it!!
Much love to you honey and hugs

Thank you, dear friend!

Logio
December 29th, 2010, 02:21 AM
My immediate universe is messier than it should be (but I sense a kindly charwoman offering a mop right around the corner).

You're not alone, my friend. It may even be a sign of genius.

Lion Spirit Walker
December 31st, 2010, 10:41 PM
Right on Nathan. Just please do not cross the fine line into insanity. ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
January 9th, 2011, 09:20 PM
A simple truth... It sucks being ill for long periods of time.

inspirit
January 10th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Well said my friend! So lets just get healthy and shock the world!
Love and Light
Kathryn

Lion Spirit Walker
January 10th, 2011, 10:04 PM
Hehehe. I'm right with you my dear friend. Most certainly. ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
January 14th, 2011, 11:29 PM
This one is for the various slurp spiders.
If governments truly care about the people they "serve", why is it that all people live under one form or another of oppression?
Oh... That's right. It's for our own good.

inspirit
January 15th, 2011, 07:45 AM
Dear BlueStar
So sorry I missed your comment to my post. Thank you for your insight. It is exactly what I was thinking and feeling but did not want to admit that I can stay away from low energy people even if they are family. I have no idea why she is with him but I do know that since they moved away from being next door I feel so much better. As an empathic I feel I was picking up on all their negativity and victim energy, and now that feeling is gone. Thank you so much!
Love and Light
Kathryn

Rana
January 15th, 2011, 11:49 AM
i think the only way the masses can over come opression is when they begin to not think so singular and selfishly. it reminds me of when i worked with small children in a childcare setting and we were studying early childhood development. the 2 year old children play side by side and rarely interact on a certain level because it is part of their learning process instinctively. then one day they " play " together. the masses are in their two year old stage . our government our world is a reflection of where humanity is at. our manifestation. our greed and want for loss of personal control. to be guided. so the inner feeling of want to belong to our tribal nature is there except its all backward.temporarily lost. but all that is lost will be found.

Narnia
January 16th, 2011, 01:04 AM
Okay a pet peeve ... gritty floors can drive me nuts!

Lion Spirit Walker
January 16th, 2011, 01:32 AM
Ah Ha! That explains the litter pan in the basement. ;)

Narnia
January 16th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Ah Ha! That explains the litter pan in the basement. ;)

Excellent detective work my dear ... HA!! :D

Lion Spirit Walker
January 17th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Hmmm... Snow or the oceans? I'll have both in Antarctica. Hahaha.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 19th, 2011, 01:32 AM
I believe each living being has a unique perspective of Life. Although all of us share the common goal of growth, we maintain this unique perspective and state of being.
I believe the greatest growth of Life is insured this way.
Through shared perspectives our growth both individually as well as collectively is greatly enhanced.
When we next encounter a differing opinion, we might try to remember this simple truth.
Personally, I would much rather Grow.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 22nd, 2011, 10:07 PM
Throughout my lifetime I have always asked 'Why?'.
As a child this asking would always irritate my father who would often tell me to go ask my mother. And frequently he would tell me that I should become a lawyer. [right.]
I firmly believe that if we did not ask why we would not grow.
Never hesitate to ask 'Why?'.

:two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
January 25th, 2011, 12:33 AM
For anyone who may be considering any of the various parrots as a companion animal....Do Your Homework. LOLLOL.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 26th, 2011, 07:07 AM
I am going to eat ice cream with little chocolate, peanut butter filled rabbits in it... Lol... And I'm going to enjoy it. :)

Rana
January 26th, 2011, 02:18 PM
i like eating salt n vinegar chips in white bread with lots of butter.

inspirit
January 27th, 2011, 01:43 PM
been a bit blue. My daughter was in Ethiopia and now is in Zanzibar. She has/will be gone a total of 25 days. I miss her, just being able to pick up the phone and chat. However this morning we Skyped and were able to see and hear one another. The clouds have lifted. I know she has had a life changing experience, for the better and I am so proud of her. We are mom and daughter but deeper, we get each other. I am now on the top of the world and am excited to see her a week from today!
Love and Light
Kathryn

Lion Spirit Walker
January 28th, 2011, 01:33 AM
It's very good to read that she'll be back home with you soon my dear friend.

inspirit
January 28th, 2011, 04:28 PM
Thank you so much! This might not be the right place but I want you to know Michael, that you are not alone, I am with you whenever you want. I am here and have gone no where!
Love and Light
Kathryn

inspirit
January 28th, 2011, 04:34 PM
I just told my two older brothers and younger sister to consider me dead with no grave to visit. It happened on facebook. I am sick of voicing my opinion/voice period and then being told to lighten up and to not be so serious. Yet they mock what I think, feel, do as well as my children and even other people in the world. I just can not stay at a superficial level of life let alone talk for very long. It is fine for them to voice whatever they choose but I am just supposed to sit back and either laugh or agree while they mock life.

So does this make me a bad person? Do I need to just let them say and do as they please, when it is done in my company? I am at a lost. I am so tired of people thinking it is okay to be mean.

Love and Light
Kathryn

Kiran
January 28th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Sending you much love and light Kathryn....and I know how you feel honey.
Big huge hugs coming your way.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 28th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Dearest Kathryn, tears of loving appreciation fill my eyes. Thank you my very dear friend.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 28th, 2011, 10:47 PM
It is currently believed that we are a product of dark matter and light energy.
Even the Universe creates harmonious balance in all that exist.
Perhaps we (our species) should consider this which is our Life in all of our endevours.?.

inspirit
January 29th, 2011, 02:57 PM
I deleted all but 1 of my posts. I decided that I did not want that energy out there. Thank you Kiran for your beautiful Light!

There has to be a way to deal with birth family members when you are awake and they choose to remain asleep, and live at the most superficial level of life. I could walk away but my kids do not desire me to. Here I thought moving 150 miles away would be enough, joke is on me!

Love to you all
Kathryn

Rana
January 30th, 2011, 07:27 AM
hi kathryn ..and hugs to you from me ..ohhh families !! yeah .. always be you never not be deep and serious ..and never change for anyone ..you can only be the you you know ! and if they dont like it .. they dont have to be part of your life ! you lead your own existence and purpose and were given the exact circumstances that make you ..YOU!

inspirit
January 30th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Dear Airini
Thank you so much for your wisdom. I have been screaming for the last 40+ years to be accepted by my birth family. I have let so much go, forgiven even when it was not me who needed to I have said sorry. They have been some of my greatest teachers, for that I am grateful. However I am now 50, and I just want to be and I really do not know how to be anyone other than me after being out of the world for 5 maybe 6 years due to my illness. Now that I am back, I really desire to connect with others who are awake, assist the newly awakened and the little ones that come in awake. I find it exhausting trying to be what others feel I should be. I can not be placed in a box because as soon as I am I break out. I think it is difficult for them to understand my life.

I have decided to just not allow their issues to bring me down. I am working on keeping my empathic skills in check when dealing with individuals who just have no clue. You have given me the inspiration to actually follow through with this plan, again thank you!

Love and Light
Kathryn

Kiran
January 30th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Kathryn...I too sought approval/acceptance from my family and now I have accepted who I am, I am much happier. I no longer try to be what others expect, I just am.
You are a wonderful being and no need to hide your light dearest.
Much love.

inspirit
January 31st, 2011, 03:35 PM
Thank you very much!

Rana
February 1st, 2011, 12:00 AM
hi kathryn. thankyou so much for sharing your feelings it means alot and i connect exactly with what you are saying as many of us would. sometimes 3 people can make a family and sometimes they havent got a single drop of related blood too mind you huh. yes we form our spiritual family (whanau i say in Maori) . the universe points us that way for reasons and its getting stronger. you are wise and have a beautiful soul . xx so glad you have arrived.

inspirit
February 1st, 2011, 02:55 PM
I know what you mean Airini, my Spiritual family is growing and I am feeling so much closer to them than ever before. Also the Divine seems to be leading me in the direction I am supposed to go and it always amazes me when synchronicity happens. I have come to learn that when we are being pushed by Spirit in a certain direction I need to go. If I do not I will end up there anyway but not until I experience a lot of grief! Thanks again!
Love and Light
Kathryn

Narnia
February 1st, 2011, 04:10 PM
I love these last several posts ... I too, agree with Rana and Lorri ...

Dearest Kathryn, the path you walk is yours, its your journey, your Life. Tend and protect the strength you have inside you like tending to garden of apple trees that bare silver apples. As long as you are happy with yourself on your path of Life .... that's all that truly matters. And yes, you have found your True family here in MW!

Its your journey ... no-one else's ... be well, be happy and be at peace with yourself my friend! :giveheart

Narnia
February 1st, 2011, 04:16 PM
Okay ... honestly ... I am getting really sick n' tired of all this snow ....

Anjou
February 1st, 2011, 09:49 PM
Okay ... honestly ... I am getting really sick n' tired of all this snow ....

I empathize fully, but let's look on the bright side. Only three more months of winter! :wacko1:

Narnia
February 2nd, 2011, 12:25 AM
I empathize fully, but let's look on the bright side. Only three more months of winter! :wacko1:

Oh my goodness Anjou ... I know!!

Winter is always followed by Spring ... which my heart revolves around!! :two hearts: :)

inspirit
February 2nd, 2011, 07:18 PM
Thank you so much Narnia! It really helps when you know that you are not alone!

Love and Light
Kathryn

Lion Spirit Walker
February 18th, 2011, 07:17 PM
I made a dissission recently, in light of current health issues that I will live my lifetime as I choose to live it. I will do what I want to do because I want to do it.
I now have a leather harness. My hair has been cut into a 'horses mane', that I will allow to grow until it's long enough to be braided from front to back. And I will do all the things I enjoy doing. LOL. And after a bit of exercise and getting myself back into shape, I'm going to wear the harness to a doctor's appointment. Hahahaha. Life is for the living.

Narnia
February 18th, 2011, 07:44 PM
... I'm going to wear the harness to a doctor's appointment. Hahahaha. Life is for the living.

Wish I could be there to see the expression of the doc's face when you do ... most likely it'll go in this order ...

:jaw: ----> :blink: ----> :not_happy ----> :censored: ----> :banned:

Go have your fun Michael!! he-he .... :D

Lion Spirit Walker
March 2nd, 2011, 11:19 PM
Hehehe. Love it dearest Narnia. :)
A little honesty... Should anyone ever tell you your down for the count, stand up (as best you can) and kick them square in the ass. Then remind them that they haven't a clue as to what Reality is actually all about. ;)
p.s., tell them the 'Liger' from MW sent you. LOLLOL.

Lion Spirit Walker
March 5th, 2011, 12:39 AM
Went to the corner pharmacy today with my aid, Denise. As I was walking through the store/market section I noticed the books and magazines lined up nice and neat. For some reason the covers struck me as being a sad statement upon society. It was all skin and celebrities.?.
It's no wonder so many bounce around mentally numb to what is really going on upon the Earth.

Kiran
March 13th, 2011, 11:04 PM
Its hard being an empath when these disasters strike but even worse feeling impotent to do anything to help, until I remember what those people are going through in Japan. I hold them in my heart.

Lion Spirit Walker
March 15th, 2011, 12:56 AM
I, as I'm certain others here share in this embrace of unconditional love and healing.