PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to our own Little Toy!!

Kiran
October 22nd, 2010, 08:08 AM
Happy birthday Little Toy...hard to believe you are 3 now!!
Have a wonderful day honey and much love and kisses to you :two hearts::two hearts:

Mr. Brightside
October 22nd, 2010, 10:27 AM
Aw Happy Birthday Little one, hope you have a wonderful day with lots of chocolate and cake :two hearts:

http://www.cake-decorating-corner.com/images/dora-cake-21220532.jpg

Narnia
October 22nd, 2010, 12:42 PM
Wow! You're 3!! :)

Happy Birthday Little Toy!!

http://www.jeffisageek.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/birthday.jpg

Hugs and Kisses to the cutecheeks!! :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
October 23rd, 2010, 03:11 AM
Happy Birthday Little Toy.
May your special day be very joyous and full of love. And may they always be with you. :)

http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/Gargoyles_web1_xl.jpgnb

God's Toy
October 23rd, 2010, 12:12 PM
Yes my dear Happy Birthday to you!

Ok so I'm a day late but I know you did have a wonderful day with your friends and we have more planned over the weekend just for you.

From Mommy and Daddy and all your friends on MW, Happy Birthday little Toy.

God's Toy
October 23rd, 2010, 12:57 PM
a pic for you.

BlueStar
October 23rd, 2010, 01:04 PM
Aww I'm a day late too but happy Belated Birthday Seryn!! :)

Glad she had a wonderful day - and thanks for the pic Peter, she is a little cutiepie and a half!! :) With just a teensy touch of mischief in that face, hehe, as any 3 year old should have!

Mr B
October 23rd, 2010, 10:23 PM
Happy belated Birthday dear little toy. We hope you had a amazing day angel. Much hugs and love from the B family. :)

little bird
October 23rd, 2010, 11:27 PM
Thanks to you all from Seryn. I told her all about your birthday wishes earlier today and she was loving the attention. I have been amazed by how aware of her birthday that she has been this year which has made it all the more fun for her.
Tomorrow she's having some playtime fun with her best friend and my niece. Will take another photo and share with you.
Thanks again from us all here in the Wicklow Hills

Lion Spirit Walker
October 24th, 2010, 02:44 AM
Right Little Bird and GT. Ty for the pic, she is cute. :)
??? Is it true that parents of a child of that age tend to develop some grey hair??? Hehehe.

Rana
October 24th, 2010, 07:01 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERRYN !! 3 ! wow time flies ..time for baby number two to be announced ? :laugh:

little bird
October 24th, 2010, 07:39 PM
??? Is it true that parents of a child of that age tend to develop some grey hair??? Hehehe.

Yep it is true. I'm not even 30 yet and found my first grey hair a few months ago and I just keep finding them! :-)

Airini one day hopefully but no announcements any time soon.

little bird
October 28th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Sorry - just realised I was meant to post another photo. Here it is, as promised.

Lion Spirit Walker
October 30th, 2010, 03:51 AM
Right on. Very cool pic.
And lol about the grey.... Ooops. Did I say that out loud??