PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Gollum!!

Kiran
October 15th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Ah Sean...Happy birthday my darling!! Hoping you get some sleep and have a wonderful evening :)
At least tomorrow is Saturday!!!!
Much love and hugs to you!!!!

Narnia
October 15th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Happy Birthday dear Sean! ... Mr. Bright Side! :)

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_CXxZUo2Y2QI/SKDkv1giegI/AAAAAAAAARE/Uwi9-NPcqCs/s640/birthday%20cake%20with%20sugar%20sculpture%20sun,%20moon%20and%20stars .jpg

Wishing you a wonderful birthday filled with Love and lots of yummy cake!!

Big warm fuzzy wuzzy Hugs!! :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
October 15th, 2010, 06:36 PM
Happy 'Welcome To This Lifetime' my dear friend.
May your Quickening come. ;)
:cool.3:
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/charging.jpg

God's Toy
October 15th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Yep yep yep! Happy Birthday dude!

Hope it's a good one!

Peter

Mr B
October 15th, 2010, 10:20 PM
Happy Birthday Sean! Hope you have a great day buddy.:drinks

Mr. Brightside
October 15th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Many Thanks guys, Much appreciated :)

Lorri, It certainly is, I never got to go out, I was too shattered but Im going away for the week-end and plan to enjoy it and get lots of rest (and lots of drink lol)

Love the cake Polly, I could just eat some right about now ;)

Great pic Michael, Lets hope it comes soon, I need the energy lol

I love you all, you are all unique and special :two hearts:

inutero
October 18th, 2010, 04:02 AM
Happy Be-lated birthday Sean. Hope it was a good for you fellow Libra. May this new birth year bring you much happiness my friend.

BlueStar
October 19th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Sorry I'm late, I haven't been on here for several days as I was away over the weekend with no internet access, but a belated Happy Birthday from me Sean! I hope you had a wonderful time and managed to sneak some cake in there! Mmmm cake. I love your new username by the way - it sounds much more you than Gollum! (Least I'm guessing! haha. But I could be wrong, for all I know you have a devastating obsession with precious rings ;)) :two hearts:

Mr. Brightside
October 19th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Thanks guys, Still recovering from a mad weekend, must be my age ;)

mary
October 29th, 2010, 06:08 AM
Happpyyyy Bday!!!!! little late I know... but full of the best wishes for this now sporadic visitor... hope you had a very very HB :mr_cool

Narnia
October 29th, 2010, 03:08 PM
Happpyyyy Bday!!!!! little late I know... but full of the best wishes for this now sporadic visitor... hope you had a very very HB :mr_cool

Sporadic visits are better then no visits at all!! :) Nice to see you dear Mary ... hoping all is well with you sweets!? :two hearts:

Jordan
October 29th, 2010, 04:50 PM
http://img.123greetings.com/eventsnew/birth_flowers/1008-011-77-1099.gif

Happy belated Birthday dear... I hope you had a good one...sorry I late for BD cake

SoulChild
November 7th, 2010, 04:18 PM
I am sooooooo late, but still want to let you know I thought of you. Happy belated birthday!!!