PDA

View Full Version : Healing, Love, & Compassion For The Other Species Of The Earth

Lion Spirit Walker
October 12th, 2010, 10:23 PM
I dedicate this thread to ALL the other species with which we share the Earth. Both, those with which we have adopted into our lives and those of nature.
May we all share Love, Healing, and Compassionate energies with them as they are truly deserving.

:two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts:
:cool.3:

Lion Spirit Walker
October 12th, 2010, 10:25 PM
I begin by requesting that each of us focus our energies to Rory and his little friend for healing and comfort.
I light candles for you both my dear Rory. May peace, healing, love, and comfort be with you both.
With Love True in my heart I do this.

:two hearts::two hearts:

Kiran
October 12th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Agreed. Sending much love and healing to you Rory and your friends.
HUGS

Narnia
October 12th, 2010, 11:22 PM
:giveheart :two hearts: :giveheart

To Rory's friend ... Norman Smith and to Rory!

BlueStar
October 13th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Thanks so much guys, I am touched and very deeply appreciate that!! :two hearts:

Narnia
October 17th, 2010, 12:05 AM
A Pet's Ten Commandments

1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.

2. Give me time to understand what you want of me. Don't be frustrated and impatient.

3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.

4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.

5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand the tone of your voice when speaking to me.

6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.

7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet I choose not to bite you.

8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old and weak.

9. Please take care of me when I grow old You too, will grow old and need love, care, comfort and attention.

10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch.
Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.

Lion Spirit Walker
October 17th, 2010, 03:49 AM
Polly, that brought tears to my eyes.
Tyvm for posting it. For myself it's truly heartfelt.

:two hearts:

BlueStar
October 21st, 2010, 06:00 PM
A poem from the wonderful Walt Whitman that I knew I had to share, because it's so deeply true.

I think I could turn and live with animals, they're so placid and self contain'd,
I stand and look at them long and long.
They do not sweat and whine about their condition,
They do not lie awake in the dark and weep for their sins,
They do not make me sick discussing their duty to God,
Not one is dissatisfied, not one is demented with the mania of owning things,
Not one kneels to another, nor to his kind that lived thousands of years ago,
Not one is respectable or unhappy over the earth.

Lion Spirit Walker
October 21st, 2010, 11:12 PM
Very appreciated. Tyvm Rory.

Lion Spirit Walker
October 22nd, 2010, 12:30 AM
Take the time to express sincere grattitude to the plant life of the Earth. If it weren't for them, we would not be.

Kiran
October 22nd, 2010, 08:12 AM
Take the time to express sincere grattitude to the plant life of the Earth. If it weren't for them, we would not be.

Totally agree....we are all part of the same Circle...human, plant, animal, earth...one cannot exist without the other. As a Pagan, I honour all Life.