PDA

View Full Version : Enigma 'social song'

BlueStar
October 8th, 2010, 08:00 PM
This is pretty cool - to celebrate 20 years of Enigma, Michael is collaborating with fans to create a song together.

Check out http://www.enigmasocialsong.com/

I think it's a great idea, very out of the box. I wish I could sing otherwise I'd contribute, as I have written songs in the past. Oh well - this might still be fun to watch unfold.

It's great to see Michael looking so healthy and seeming so relaxed and happy. His new studio looks very cool, although I'm a bit disappointed that he hasn't used it yet - was kind of hoping a new Enigma album was in the not too distant future. Looks like there's nothing in the works yet.

Narnia
October 8th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Oh ... I am actually happy he hasn't 'used' quite yet ... it seems one key element to a good Enigma album is the time it takes to create it! I've grown used to the anticipated 3 year wait ....

I wish our dear MC a wondeful and magical time with his new 'Merlin' .... god, what cool name, don't you think ... has so many meanings! :D

SoulChild
October 8th, 2010, 09:33 PM
I think this is a great idea! I saw Michael Cretu's message on you tube today. This is so cool! =)):girl_yes3 (1):

Lion Spirit Walker
October 9th, 2010, 02:17 AM
Agreed. They had sent me an e-mail about the entire situation and a request for input. :P LOL.
Oh and it's at You Tube as well. ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
October 9th, 2010, 06:37 AM
Found this on you tube from the 2010 release...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKB9PaJNxGc

BlueStar
October 9th, 2010, 02:09 PM
Oh ... I am actually happy he hasn't 'used' quite yet ... it seems one key element to a good Enigma album is the time it takes to create it! I've grown used to the anticipated 3 year wait ....

I'm happy with the 3 year wait as well, but if it's true he hasn't begun work on the next album, having a rough idea of the length of time it takes for an album to be made and released, I'd say it's unlikely we'll see a new release in 2011 :( Unless of course he's been making it using his Alchemist studio. I do hope there's something in the works at least :D

I think this is a great idea! I saw Michael Cretu's message on you tube today. This is so cool! =)):girl_yes3 (1):

Elizabeth it's so great to see you back on here, I've really missed you!! MW hasn't been the same without you :two hearts:

Found this on you tube from the 2010 release...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKB9PaJNxGc

Hmmm...to the best of my knowledge there were no releases in 2010, unless they maybe mean the Platinum Collection set from late last year? I wonder! *scratches head*

BlueStar
October 9th, 2010, 02:15 PM
By the way - there are some videos of people's vocals available to vote for

http://www.enigmasocialsong.com/lang/en-us/fav-your-vocal你最爱的声乐выбрать-голос/?videoid=q8lzvAvADVE&tab=2&comments=1

Hats off to these people! There are a few really nice ones and one in particular I couldn't listen to all the way through and I found it amusing that someone was going for Return to Innocence 2 hehe, but good on them for having a go :)

Lion Spirit Walker
October 10th, 2010, 02:13 AM
I broke down last night and voted on what I would like continued with Enigma music.
Lol. I am soooo0 bad.
And regarding the 2010 music. Perhaps it was just someones personal mix and they refrained from indicating it as such. Seems to be a lot of that type of behavior on you tube, sadly.
But I have to admit I thought it sounded good.

Narnia
October 10th, 2010, 12:53 PM
I don't know, I don't know ... I just don't know ... attempting to listen to 3 or 4 submissions was making me squirm in my pants ... I just can't bring myself to get involved with Enigma like that ... it's terrible I know, but I just keep thinking of 'American Idol' .... don't get me wrong it's a way cool idea .... but it's just soooo out of the Enigma-tic box .... not that Enigma was ever in a box .... Hm? ... like I said, I just don't know ...

Anyhoo .... methinks it is time to revisit my idea of submitting my Enigma Ambigram to Enigma Management .... now that is something where I could get involved in!! *he-he* :)

BlueStar
October 10th, 2010, 07:01 PM
I love your designs Polly, I remember seeing them before. They would really fit into the recent style of Enigma, especially A Posteriori and Seven Lives Many Faces and I prefer your logo to the current greek letter logo. I'm not sure their policy on assigning artwork, but it wouldn't hurt to try and who knows !!! :)

There are some, um, not-so-good vocal submissions, but I didn't want to criticise because I admire them for trying. Although as with any contest, I get the feeling that word will get out and wannabe singers and pop stars will submit their entries whether or not they're Enigma fans or have even listened to an Enigma song, just so they can get exposure, I felt that on one or two of the entries...while one or two of the others sounded like drunken dares LOL.

I do think it's a great idea for celebrating Enigma's anniversary, but I don't think I'd like to see this song on the next Enigma album no matter how good it turns out. Michael needs to keep to his own artistic vision. I feel the same about any artist. Collaborations are fine, of course, so long as the artists are in synch. But hopefully this will be a one-off special project and will be kept apart from future Enigma albums.

BlueStar
October 10th, 2010, 07:09 PM
I broke down last night and voted on what I would like continued with Enigma music.
Lol. I am soooo0 bad.
And regarding the 2010 music. Perhaps it was just someones personal mix and they refrained from indicating it as such. Seems to be a lot of that type of behavior on you tube, sadly.
But I have to admit I thought it sounded good.

It did indeed, *slips on my thick-framed glasses and enters Enigma-geek mode*...the first song in the mix is the Orthodox Mix of Mea Culpa which has been around since the original single release back in the day. It's the version of Mea Culpa that's featured in the Platinum Collection so maybe that's what the announcer referred to. If I'm correct it's also the mix they used in the official video :) *slips out of Enigma-geek mode*

BlueStar
November 10th, 2010, 11:58 AM
This is so cool! Here's Michael explaining how he's taken the winning vocals (which are good, remind me of Margarita Roig) and is editing and combining them with a beat and harmony. It's fantastic to see him at work, he truly is an alchemist of sound. Even at this extremely early stage, the song is sounding fantastic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfEEYjOK3Yo

Narnia
November 10th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Oh wow .... I love it!! Spot on Enigma vocals for sure!! :D

*she secretly swoons and lusts after MC ..... * :drool:

[Later Edit]

How about .... 'Diamond in the Rough' for a title .... ? Yes!?

BlueStar
November 10th, 2010, 06:48 PM
LOL Michael is awesome, he comes across as so much more chilled, charismatic and personable than ever before. His passion and love for music really shines through and its exciting. I wonder how they will title the song! I'd have to think about it a bit more before I ventured a title, intriguing sound so far.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 10th, 2010, 09:23 PM
That was cool. I really enjoy the vocal style and the rythym when the drums are in sync.
Looking forward to it's release.
I truly appreciate all the releases of Enigma music. Very creative, inspiring, and inovative.
But as with all forms of art and the artists which create it, I wonder who and what art styles will be favorably remembered 100, 200 years from now.?. I do this as I believe the art we create is our true legacy.

BlueStar
November 12th, 2010, 01:17 PM
That was cool. I really enjoy the vocal style and the rythym when the drums are in sync.
Looking forward to it's release.
I truly appreciate all the releases of Enigma music. Very creative, inspiring, and inovative.
But as with all forms of art and the artists which create it, I wonder who and what art styles will be favorably remembered 100, 200 years from now.?. I do this as I believe the art we create is our true legacy.

I wonder that too. 99% of the artists out there at the moment are totally disposable and probably won't be remembered in 2 years much less 100. I think the ease of downloading music has made the industry so disposable. People don't seem to take the time to get into music now. If the instantly like something they instantly download it, if not they're onto something that's more instantly catchy or whatever. It's interesting wondering which artists will be remembered down the line - probably the ones that have demonstrated the power of longevity and made a contribution to a specific genre.

I'm not sure if Enigma will be remembered or not. It doesn't have a large mainstream presence these days, although most people are familiar with the name Enigma when it's mentioned. Enigma did have a very pronounced effect on an entire genre however - arguably it even started a new genre of music. So maybe it will have at least a footnote somewhere in music history!

Jester Black
November 12th, 2010, 04:04 PM
if you look at music over the eons, the artists that are most remembered are those that have had a social impact. Mozart, for example, was not all that well known by the masses in his time other than on a regional basis. He was more known in "aristocratic" circles internationally. But because he changed the theorectical face of music and took what was once reserved to tell tales of gods and gave it to the common man, he is now one of the most, if not the most revered name in music history.

I think Enigma represents enough innovation and ground breaking and is so tied in to the new age movement by perception that it will be remembered. I say that and Im on record as being somewhat jaded by Enigma's approach to music composition. But the social impact is clear. You needn't look past this forum to see it. Even I cant deny that.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 13th, 2010, 12:41 AM
Good points and my thanks to you both.
It does make for interesting thought.
Peace.
:)

BlueStar
November 16th, 2010, 01:23 PM
Yay - MC presenting the three demos of the social song. I really love the sound of it. It has more than a touch of La Puerta del Cielo to it. I will have to listen several more times before I can pick out a favourite, all three sound great to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fcdtXsYFLs

I think the place to vote is www.enigmasocialsong.com

Narnia
November 16th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Oh my god ... you can just see MC ... lurves ... the last version!! He has more eye contact with the camera (or with whomever is behind the camera), more body language and not to mention the heavy breathing!!

:drool:

ps: really don't think I could contain myself if I were in the same room with him!! *he-he*

BlueStar
November 16th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Here are the full 1 minute demos

http://www.enigmasocialsong.com/lang/en-us/choose-your-tune选择你的音调выберите-мотивelige-tu-melodia/

So far numbers one and three are in the lead and just about tied. they're my two favourites, I can't really choose between them yet. Generally I'm loving chilled music a lot more of late and the first demo is lovely. Yet I love the energy and the strings in the third version!! Decisions :)

Lion Spirit Walker
November 17th, 2010, 12:31 AM
LOL. I think this project is terrific, and I'm eagerly awaiting the release on CD. LOL.
Okay, I will not say why I'm chuckling. Hehe.

Narnia
November 19th, 2010, 01:26 AM
Oh my ... I went and did it! I voted ... and commented too (can you believe it) ... which by the way, I linked up MW to MC in a round about kinda way!!

And, by chance should my Enigma Social Song username ... mc=e ... gets clicked on by whomever, they will be transported here!! :)

BlueStar
November 24th, 2010, 07:12 PM
YAY! You'll get the chance to submit your Enigma art Polly - MC is now looking for submissions for cover art :D

Narnia
November 24th, 2010, 07:28 PM
YAY! You'll get the chance to submit your Enigma art Polly - MC is now looking for submissions for cover art :D

Holy crap!! :hyper2: I knew it!!

Oh Rory ... I wish I could kiss you right now ... thank you for this post/thread!!

I'm soooooo looking into this (so glad I didn't mail out ... my 'secret project' quite yet!)

:hyper2: :two hearts: :7hit (1):

Lion Spirit Walker
November 25th, 2010, 04:54 AM
Right On Polly. I have my toes crossed for you.
I've been doing my best to try to stay out of this thread. Lol. And it's taken a real effort.
After the first partial track I listened to I ran away screaming, "NO! Don't listen any more!" I really want the music to be fresh when I first perchase the release. Then, if by chance this has fallen into the archive pleaseeee revive it as I know I'll want to see every bit of it.
I've already seen/heard too much. Run away Michael before you become overwhelmed with temptation......

BlueStar
November 25th, 2010, 05:47 PM
I'm not exactly sure how this will be released. Will it be a single? Enigma hasn't fared very well with singles since the E2-E3 era unfortunately. Normally the singles are only used to promote an album. I don't really see this song as being part of E8 - but who knows? Time will tell!

Narnia
November 29th, 2010, 06:55 PM
This is what I submitted ... (Realistically, I don't think it stands a chance against the other covers ... )

BlueStar
November 29th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Wow it's absolutely gorgeous Polly - really beautiful and totally captures the Enigma essence. You should be really proud!! I Love it! :D

(possible issue though: I read that they are looking for something that's 700x700 pixels, which would be a square shape?)

Narnia
November 29th, 2010, 08:22 PM
(possible issue though: I read that they are looking for something that's 700x700 pixels, which would be a square shape?)

Yes, I know, I accounted for that (in the cropping of the image I submitted) ... when oneu submits a piece it is automatically formatted to be square.

By the way ... thank you for your compliments ... I am glad someone out there likes it! :)

BlueStar
November 30th, 2010, 10:40 AM
Fantastic, just thought I'd mention to be safe! Wish you all the very best with it, will keep checking the website for it :)

Narnia
November 30th, 2010, 12:50 PM
Fantastic, just thought I'd mention to be safe! Wish you all the very best with it, will keep checking the website for it :)

*he-he* actually I need to re-submit my image it was off by a couple pixels .. *doh!*

By the way ... voting hasn't started yet! MC picks 10 of the top images after Dec 5th and then voting begins! :)

BlueStar
November 30th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Aah thanks for clarifying Polly, that makes much more sense and is a little more fair! I think MC has very specific tastes, it will be interesting to see what he picks.

Here are my two efforts, which I managed to get done today. They are both based on a special and unusual pic that was created in an unusual manner before my own eyes. It always thought it looks like beings joining together, and I thought it seemed appropriate for a social song.

Narnia
November 30th, 2010, 07:10 PM
Hey Rory ... I like those two designs very much .... good work indeed! I am glad to see that you had enough energy to make something for this wonderful opportunity! :)

Yes, I agree with you, that MC has certain tastes ... I have a feeling what I submitted will be overlooked because of that. The other issue(s) is ... my work is all hand done, the only digital alterations that do happen are in a limited photoshop program ... and not to mention my camera is old ... as in 2003 old!

Anyhoo ... best wishes to you sweets!! :)

ps: here is the 2nd version I submitted. :)

Narnia
November 30th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Hey guess what Rory ... our images are side by side on the ESS website! :)

BlueStar
November 30th, 2010, 09:25 PM
That's awesome! Just saw them!And I may be a little biased, but I think ours are the best on that page, hehe. Like you, I'm not quite sure if my style is what will appeal to MC, although I did try to tone it down a bit. I normally like bright colours, but Enigma artwork is usually very muted. It was fun though! I wish you all the best, I'd love for you to be chosen because I know you put a lot of work into our beautiful design!

BlueStar
December 1st, 2010, 06:03 PM
MC has posted a snippet of the first 30 seconds. This has definitely become my music event of the year :)

Narnia
December 1st, 2010, 06:05 PM
MC has posted a snippet of the first 30 seconds. This has definitely become my music event of the year :)

HA! Yours and mine both ... :)

Mr B
December 7th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Seems like the celebration is going to be a nice Christmas gift for every one who got involved:

http://www.enigmasocialsong.com/lang/en-us/2010/12/07/get-a-personal-credit-in-enigmas-booklet/

Since i voted i'm also in the booklet and get the free stuff...!!! :)

BlueStar
December 15th, 2010, 07:16 PM
YAY!! It's finally been released, available to download free! http://www.enigmasocialsong.com

Listened to it a couple of times and it's really good :D Great sound and vibe. It's perfect when listened to with quality headphones at a loud volume. Not so sure about the English vocals, but the main vocal and the other background vocals work beautifully. Will see how it grows on me with repeated listens!

I'm keen on the cover, it wasn't one of the ones that appealed to me in the selection. I'm not quite sure why it was selected over the others as there were some really beautiful designs. I'm now gonna give myself a headache by searching through the booklet for my name ! :)

Thanks MC - this has been such a fun contest!

Samael
December 15th, 2010, 09:48 PM
To be honest, I expected total trash, but song is good, I like it.. Nice melody, interesting vocals, very nice.. I hope Enigma 8 goes in the same direction, I really hated Seven Lives album.. I wasn't involved in this thing, only voted for covers, but I'm glad people are jazzed about this and also love the fact that the song is free, which is a great plus...

SoulChild
December 16th, 2010, 05:07 PM
I like the song!

SoulChild
December 16th, 2010, 05:12 PM
How do I download it?

BlueStar
December 16th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Hey Elizabeth :) Click here http://www.enigmasocialsong.com/lang/en-us/get-song-booklet-得到歌曲及附带册子-скачайте-композиц-2/ and then click on 'pay with a tweet or facebook post', it will connect to facebook or twitter and then you will get the link to download.

I'm really loving it after many listens, I love the atmosphere and vibe - smooth & chilled. E7 wasn't really one of my favourite Enigma albums, the beats were too aggressive and as a whole I felt it lacked a theme or cohesion. I would love a progression to a more chilled, ambient sound for E8 like this. It's really beautiful.

Anjou
December 16th, 2010, 06:21 PM
I like the song!

I like the song as well.
Congratulations (and thanks) to everyone here who played a role in its creation and development.

A-one
December 17th, 2010, 08:16 PM
I love the song as well...! It's on repeat one this evening! :)
I also loved reading about the progress and am also thankfull of all effort of all parties who participated in this awesome result..!
The light buzz sound in the song is awesome, it's a great flute replacement to me, light buzz.. was that the name all right?
Also Fox Limas voice is amazing, when she ends the phrases in a great way with a lower voice, that's awasome..
I could clearly see MC also really enjoyed her voice a lot, when she's singing you really can see his reaction when the vocals are kicking in and playing along.. Love the vid a lot.. Thanks for posting!
A-one, Arlette

ILIAS
April 3rd, 2011, 10:43 AM
song is good, I like it, but still less pop feeling and deeper sound would be preferred
anyway the project the videos MC posted and all the stuff they did was sensational and I will repeat my big THANKS to them all for this project!

SoulChild
April 3rd, 2011, 01:27 PM
I actually am falling in love with it! It's great to see you Illias! I watched this video about 3 times in a row yesterday! And to come here and see your post, I was a little weirded out by that! Lol yes, but yesterday for some reason I was really into this song! And I do really like it!

Narnia
April 3rd, 2011, 01:37 PM
Enigma (moreso MC's Spirit) was calling/reaching out yesterday ... the gravity of it pulled me briefly to the emf to make one single post .... which was along the lines of ....

Things are changing, but nothing changes and still there are changes.

BlueStar
April 3rd, 2011, 07:52 PM
Wonderful to see you back Ilias, I hope you will stick around :D

I love the social song, it really has a wonderful beauty and emotion to it. I dig the style and vibe! For me, it's one of the best Enigma songs in years :)

Lion Spirit Walker
April 4th, 2011, 07:44 PM
I've enjoyed the song. I only hope it's released on CD.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 4th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Something I just remember while doing some online research of the last CD release. "Seven Lives, Many Faces". It hit number one here in the USA in the Newage catergory. It would be foolish on any music producing company not to carry on with Enigma with this being the case. However, if it is Michael who isn't interested in continuing the project as Enigma, well...
note; the #1 that the seventh release hit here in the US was for the year. It wasn't a 'fly by night' placing. There is attention and a market for the music here.

BlueStar
April 5th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Something I just remember while doing some online research of the last CD release. "Seven Lives, Many Faces". It hit number one here in the USA in the Newage catergory. It would be foolish on any music producing company not to carry on with Enigma with this being the case. However, if it is Michael who isn't interested in continuing the project as Enigma, well...
note; the #1 that the seventh release hit here in the US was for the year. It wasn't a 'fly by night' placing. There is attention and a market for the music here.

I'm pretty certain MC will continue to release Enigma albums - they may only sell a fraction of what they originally did (this has happened to all artists in the digital age) but they still outsell just about all the 'competitors' in this type of music. I do find it funny the trouble the record label/stores have in categorising Enigma though. It often gets labelled new age music, but in my view it really doesn't fit into this genre at all. But then it's not quite pop or rock, it's not quiet ambient, it's not quite instrumental or world music. I'm not even sure how I'd classify it!

Jester Black
April 5th, 2011, 07:52 PM
Michael, the north american recording industry doesnt view the american new age audience as a barameter for chart success..thats what i was told directly by the folks at neurodisc records and got a similar vibe at nettwerk. however, i guess im a little confused as ive not seen anywhere that Enigma was being dropped or even being considered for being dropped.

as for the social song, I listened to it and while it was a good effort, it didnt move me.....but im finding that almost nothing from Enigma moves me anymore. i realize that i may have a jaded view of the project at this point, but it is what it is.

Rory, couldnt agree with you more, Enigma is NOT new age and never was. New age has been turned into a catch all for anything that doesnt conveniently fit in a genre. George Winstead is new age, Enigma is not. My own work is constantly labelled new age as well. But anyone who has studied theory would immediately recognize it as progressive music in much the same form as Mike Oldfield's classic Tubular Bells album, a progressive album dubbed new age because the A&R types didnt quite know how to package it to a specific audience.

In my book there really should only be two genres: I like and I dont like! LOL

Lion Spirit Walker
April 5th, 2011, 08:01 PM
I appreciate the insights share by you both. Tyvm, sincerely.
LOL. And I completely agree regarding the 'labeling'. It's a little insane. The music outlets as a whole don't even seem to come together on this.
Thank you both again for the insights. ;)
A foot note; while downloading the 'additional tracks' of E7 online I notice the music placed in the 'New Age' genre. LOL. I thought to myself this isn't the new age music I listened to in the eighties and early ninties.
But like you said Jay, it's anything that they can't force anywhere else. LOL.

SoulChild
April 5th, 2011, 10:14 PM
Thanks for that info friends! I didn't know this! It makes me happy :)

BlueStar
April 6th, 2011, 07:08 PM
Just to clarify, no one has said that Enigma has been or will be dropped from its record label. It was just a random thought I had in another thread due to falling sales and the fact it's on a major label - and also the fact they seemed to be pushing the online thing. I was just hearing about a band called the Hoosiers who were recently dropped by their label because their single failed to get into the top 10 (it reached number 11 - reason enough for the label to drop them, believe it or not). The world really needs music like Enigma. At its best, it can surely help lift consciousness - surely moreso than the majority of the dreck that gets into the charts ;)

Enkde
April 7th, 2011, 08:00 PM
Soon, i hope to show you few pictures with the special prize which i won it on Social Song Survey... i 'm talking about the autographed CD of MMX The Social Song with Michael Cretu's personal autograph... but all these, will happen only when i will receive the package... and, i'm still waiting for two weeks already which makes me to blame as much as i can the postal services in Europe...

BlueStar
April 7th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Soon, i hope to show you few pictures with the special prize which i won it on Social Song Survey... i 'm talking about the autographed CD of MMX The Social Song with Michael Cretu's personal autograph... but all these, will happen only when i will receive the package... and, i'm still waiting for two weeks already which makes me to blame as much as i can the postal services in Europe...

OH that's so awesome! Congratulations Florin!! Amazing prize indeed :D

Narnia
April 7th, 2011, 11:15 PM

Hey that's fantastic!! Lucky you Florin ... wow, how awesome is that ... to have MC's signature ....

Cool ... looking forward to seeing it (when it arrives) and thanks for the post sweets! :)

ILIAS
April 11th, 2011, 06:45 PM
ok to go on with the offtopic :p of course Enigma has absolutely nothing to do with New Age. Those people including most so called critics and music specialists and reviewers should just listen to Enigma and then Kitaro or Iasos or Deuter at least for basics. Mad. What is Enigma? Thats a difficult question because its from Rock to Electronica and Pop with many many moods and styles but first of all of course I would put it under Electronica and then classify into Prog Rock , Ambient or Techno or House as for example we had with Feel me Heaven or some other tracks but how to put here such tracks as Child in Us? Maybe sometimes it is New Age anyway ... :D

Oh writing so much and realized that Enigma is really a unique experience and God help it reach people for long time for better life of civilization

Enkde
May 4th, 2011, 08:54 PM
And, finally... here are the pictures with much awaited pack...

Also, since Michael is a Romanian native person, he congratulated me on Romanian language.
Also, the CD pack is not an regular CD pack like you maybe expected to be... because i don't know if they will release a commercial one...

Then, the cover was an A4 format in a special protection file, the CD is a standard one, and a mini poster with MC from Seven Lives time - all of them with the autograph from MC himself... :)

*full resolutions of pictures for your archive can be found on my special photobucket account @ http://www.photobucket.com/emmxssmca

Lion Spirit Walker
May 4th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Ilias, I appreciate your post and think we could actually do a thread just on the topic of music 'genre'.
And Enkde, I truly appreciate the link. Going to check it out here in just a moment. Ty again. :)
The art is interesting. I do hope it makes a traditional release.
I enjoy the music on the computer, but it doesn't replace the freedom of a CD.
Ty again for sharing.

Narnia
May 4th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Hey Florin!! That's fantastic news it finally arrived ... I'm happy for you ... and that is so special that MC wrote/signed it both your native language!! :D

Thank you for sharing the pictures with us sweets!! :)

BlueStar
May 6th, 2011, 07:46 PM
That's awesome - thanks for sharing the pics Florin!! Really really cool, well done :D