PDA

View Full Version : The Silly 'Why?'

Lion Spirit Walker
September 25th, 2010, 12:46 AM
Just a place to ask our 'silly whys' that have no real answer, but it's fun to ask. :)

Why am I eating this donut while listen to U2 and enjoying it?
Hahaha. Yes, I am crazy....

:biglaugh.2::wacko1::biglaugh.2:

Lion Spirit Walker
September 25th, 2010, 12:48 AM
HELP ADMIN!!!
Yes, this is the wrong forum for this. Pleaseeeee, shift it to a more appropriate forum. And I willing accept my punishment.
Oh the shame. LOLLOL.

God's Toy
September 25th, 2010, 12:58 PM
GT adds the question:

Why is it the wrong forum?

Mr. Brightside
September 25th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Why, when out shopping, even if the shop is huge and nearly empty, one person will want to look at whatever you are looking at, they try to peer over your shoulder and stick their head in front of yours, drives me crazy

Narnia
September 25th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Why, when out shopping, even if the shop is huge and nearly empty, one person will want to look at whatever you are looking at, they try to peer over your shoulder and stick their head in front of yours, drives me crazy

That goes for parking lots too!! You park your car away from everyone else and yet someone, someone has to park right next to you!

I think it's a lame attempt at being competitive and also seeking comfort (oddly enough) at the same time ....

Why did I over sleep this morning ... (eh, I hate that) .... hm? .... maybe it was the 'Blue Room' inspired dreams I was having .... :D

Mr. Brightside
September 25th, 2010, 01:23 PM

Why did I over sleep this morning ... (eh, I hate that) .... hm? .... maybe it was the 'Blue Room' inspired dreams I was having .... :D

I bet they were interesting lol ;)

Narnia
September 25th, 2010, 01:23 PM
I bet they were interesting lol ;)

Yep!! :)

BlueStar
September 25th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Why does toast smell so irresistable?

Lion Spirit Walker
September 26th, 2010, 06:29 AM
Why does candy taste better around Halloween?
Hahahaha...BOO!

Narnia
September 26th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Why does toast smell so irresistable?

That is something I have questioned too ... and that goes for (our American) Thomas English Muffins! :drool:

Narnia
September 26th, 2010, 02:18 PM
Why is fresh air sooooo refreshing!? :blink:

Kiran
September 26th, 2010, 03:03 PM
GT adds the question:

Why is it the wrong forum?

It isn't now but it was and I moved it ;)

Why does this shell have to get older...? Means it takes me sooo long to get over a party!! groan....

Narnia
September 27th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Why is it ... that everytime I hear Shadow's purr (our black cat) I want to bury my face in her soft fluffy fur and go to sleep ... ? :yawn:

Lion Spirit Walker
September 28th, 2010, 12:02 AM
Why do I so often inspire Psy, my cockatoo to go 'T-Rex' on my arse? LOL. Especially considering her beak...Ouch. LOLLOL.

:biglaugh.2::7hit (1)::wacko1:

Rana
September 29th, 2010, 03:24 AM

yeah i agree and you go tto the beach and its a HUGE one stretching for ages ..and there are a sprinkle of people and you lay out your towel and a person lays theirs out right next to you ???? #$%^& weird ..

Rana
September 29th, 2010, 03:25 AM
why do i think but dont do want to swaer the worst swear words in the most serious situations at work ..or want to laugh in the most serious of times ....

Lion Spirit Walker
September 29th, 2010, 06:37 PM
"Would I run a thousand miles to be with you...?" -A. Lennox
Ummmm. I certainly would give it my best effort. ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
September 30th, 2010, 03:03 AM
Hmmmm... It appears that I often get this place all to myself, to do with as I will. Hehehe.
Can it be that MW Admin trust me not to trash the place???
Lollol

:biglaugh.2::cool.3::wacko1:
:7hit (1):

Narnia
September 30th, 2010, 01:04 PM
There are hidden cameras in this place you know ... *he-he*

Lion Spirit Walker
October 3rd, 2010, 05:24 AM
Hahahahahhaa. Lollol.
I am sooo busted.
Hahahaha.

Narnia
October 12th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Why is a leg cramp called a 'Charlie Horse' ... ?

Lion Spirit Walker
October 12th, 2010, 11:23 PM
LOL. Good question. Hehe.

Mr. Brightside
October 19th, 2010, 11:01 PM
Do you ever find it impossible to shake a song out your head till it drives you mad

Why is that?

If Tom Thumb is on TV you can be sure I will be humming this tune for weeks after till it drives me and everyone around me insane..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLwtFzmUE7c&feature=related

Lion Spirit Walker
October 19th, 2010, 11:33 PM
Why would someone say, "usually always..." ???

soulphreemel
November 18th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Here's the biggest "why" that I have had since I could conceptualize the concept of money... probably around the time I found a nickle and ran to Morey's Little Store to buy a pack of Bubble Yum! Ha! That was fun, LOL :-)

Narnia
November 18th, 2010, 05:13 PM
Why would someone say, "usually always..." ???

Funny ... something along the same lines (in a way) .... I've always wonder Why? my Mom says ... 'also, to' ...

Isn't that kind of redundant?

BlueStar
November 18th, 2010, 05:42 PM
Maybe not so much a silly question as a very important one...but...

Why did the universe go to all the bother of existing?

Narnia
November 18th, 2010, 05:54 PM

Sounds like an excellent thread topic to me ... :D

Kiran
November 18th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Maybe not so much a silly question as a very important one...but...

Because it could??? ;)

Narnia
November 19th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Why is the 'Bigger Picture' so often so hard to see for so many!?

God's Toy
November 19th, 2010, 01:15 PM

Must be a thing over your side as here we call leg cramp , errr 'leg cramp' funny that!

God's Toy
November 19th, 2010, 01:17 PM
Because it could??? ;)

Oh love that answer Lorri!

soulphreemel
November 20th, 2010, 03:31 PM
I wanted to know why a leg cramp has always been refered to as a "charlie horse" too, so I looked it up and this might help with the answer :-)
http://www.stumblerz.com/why-is-a-leg-cramp-called-a-charlie-horse/

Rana
November 22nd, 2010, 05:57 AM

harrrhhh in Australia they call tomato (said Tomartoe) sauce " dead horse " ..so u can imagine my face this lil 11 year old girl from NZ at her 1st aussie camp which was a BBQ when someone says pass the "dead horse " ..ahhhhh ..

Narnia
November 22nd, 2010, 03:24 PM
harrrhhh in Australia they call tomato (said Tomartoe) sauce " dead horse " ..so u can imagine my face this lil 11 year old girl from NZ at her 1st aussie camp which was a BBQ when someone says pass the "dead horse " ..ahhhhh ..

Oh, I love it ... I'll try and use that here sometime ... 'Oh, excuse me, but could you pass the 'dead horse' please! ... oh thanks ... a hamburger is just not complete without some 'dead horse' on it!!' :D

*he-he* ... that reminds me of a wonderful Boyfriend I had many years ago .... he had this personal mission, everytime we went to a restaurant for lunch or dinner and sat down at a table that was missing the ketchup bottle ... he would kindly ask the waitress/waiter for 'Red Sauce' and go on to explain that it was 'Red Sauce' and not ketchup, and of course this would confuse the waitress/waiter because 'red sauce' is a hot sauce here, it was sometimes quite the ordeal (but so fun (for me) to witness it!) .... He was hoping his observation would take hold .... but it never did. Oh ... Frankie and his 'Red Sauce' ... :)

Rana
November 22nd, 2010, 11:13 PM
harrrrhhh ..actually alot of older generation aussies do use the term " red sauce " too .. i suppose worchester sauce and HG sauce was more common .. mint and white sauce ..so when tomato sauce came aboard must have been seen as " red sauce " everyone here always says when cheersing .. " cheers big ears " .. and " your mothers ducks and your fathers rabbits " dont really know what that is about ill have to ask matty when i see him later ..

Lion Spirit Walker
December 2nd, 2010, 01:36 AM
Why do some people base their likes and dislikes on the opinions of others?

Narnia
December 6th, 2010, 08:40 PM
Q: Why is glass transparent?

A: Why glass is transparent. (http://www.happynews.com/news/1262010/glass-transparency.htm)

Lion Spirit Walker
December 8th, 2010, 08:09 PM
Hehehe. This seems like it would work well in the Daily Zen thread. Hehe.

Q: Why is glass transparent?

A: Why glass is transparent. (http://www.happynews.com/news/1262010/glass-transparency.htm)

Narnia
December 8th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Hehehe. This seems like it would work well in the Daily Zen thread. Hehe.

Funny ... you know, I was thinking the same thing when I was re-reading it ... 'it does have a Zen'ness' to it' ... :D

Lion Spirit Walker
December 8th, 2010, 10:04 PM
Maybe a repeat post just into the 'Zen...' thread. ;)

Narnia
December 9th, 2010, 12:55 AM
Maybe a repeat post just into the 'Zen...' thread. ;)

Tempting ... though I wouldn't want to go 'off-topic' .... you know what I mean! :D

And I had a really great silly why/random thought earlier ... but dang it ... wouldn't you know it I can't remember it! *sheesh*

Lion Spirit Walker
December 10th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Hehehe. I am soooo tempted to ask "Why?"
Lollol.

Narnia
December 10th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Hehehe. I am soooo tempted to ask "Why?"
Lollol.

Or ... 'Why not?' :D

Mr. Brightside
January 25th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Why do supermarkets make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.

Why do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds in our driveways and put our useless junk in the garage.

Why do we buy hamburgers in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight..

EVER WONDER ...

Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?

Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?

Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?

Why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavouring, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!

Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?

If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

Lion Spirit Walker
January 25th, 2011, 11:59 PM
This was truly Good Medicine my friend. Hahaha. Thank you so vey much. Hehehe.

Narnia
January 26th, 2011, 12:29 AM
Why is it that when one plucks their eye-brows (yes, I pluck my eye-brows) that one sneezes, I understand the tearing up bit, but the sneezing!? :blink:

Lion Spirit Walker
January 26th, 2011, 01:07 AM
It's a natural response of the nervous system. Consider accupuncture as an example of this. ;)

Why is it that when one plucks their eye-brows (yes, I pluck my eye-brows) that one sneezes, I understand the tearing up bit, but the sneezing!? :blink:

Narnia
May 27th, 2011, 11:38 PM
Why do kids have to scream so much!?

It's so annyoing!!! :not_happy

Narnia
August 29th, 2012, 01:07 PM
Why?

Why is it that when your busy doing something in your daily routine and the space you're in albeit outdoors or in a room, is full with at least 3 familiar sounds, say: a fan, running water, and someone talking or light music; going on filling up your ears and then suddenly out of nowhere mingled in between the other sounds, there is a noise that is foreign to your ear and it's alarming enough for you to try and figure it out, but you can't identify it because by the time you've silenced all the other sounds, that noise has stopped too ... !!

Why is that!?! :blink:

Lion Spirit Walker
September 2nd, 2012, 12:35 AM
Why?

Why is it that when your busy doing something in your daily routine and the space you're in albeit outdoors or in a room, is full with at least 3 familiar sounds, say: a fan, running water, and someone talking or light music; going on filling up your ears and then suddenly out of nowhere mingled in between the other sounds, there is a noise that is foreign to your ear and it's alarming enough for you to try and figure it out, but you can't identify it because by the time you've silenced all the other sounds, that noise has stopped too ... !!

Why is that!?! :blink:
Hehehe. I liked this. :D

Rana
September 15th, 2012, 07:06 PM
why am i awake at 4 AM ?