PDA

View Full Version : Show Us Your Bear

Lion Spirit Walker
September 24th, 2010, 08:41 PM
Many of us have some expression of that 'child within' each of us..
I thought we might use this thread to express that aspect of ourselves.

For myself it is my bear that I keep in the headboard of my bed. :)
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/Picture56.jpg

Kiran
September 24th, 2010, 09:34 PM
You have a beautiful smile :) Thank you for sharing Michael :)
HUGS

Narnia
September 24th, 2010, 10:12 PM
A big cheezy grin is stretched from ear to ear and I don't think it can be erased for some time! :D

Hm? ... this means I may have to go rummaging through some of our stored boxes! *he-he* :)

Maybe I can find my 'Pat the Bunny' ..... :)

Lion Spirit Walker
September 24th, 2010, 11:08 PM
Hehe. Too cool. :) Big smiles.

BlueStar
September 25th, 2010, 09:57 PM
SO cute!! Love that pic, Michael and great to see your bear! :D I have a very good friend of mine who has been by my side ever since I was a baby. I will get a pic uploaded tomorrow :)

Lion Spirit Walker
September 26th, 2010, 06:54 AM
Too cool. :)
Very much looking forward to it.
I'm guessing GT's bear is actually a computer.... Hehehehe. Oh lol, pardon me. I'm in a mood.
Wait, I am AMOOD.....LOLLOL. :)

BlueStar
September 26th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Too cool. :)
Very much looking forward to it.
I'm guessing GT's bear is actually a computer.... Hehehehe. Oh lol, pardon me. I'm in a mood.
Wait, I am AMOOD.....LOLLOL. :)

LOL now we get to see if the GT is paying attention. I happen to know that GT's equivalent of a cuddly bear is actually a phone/computer/doomsday device called the N900 ;) hehehe We need to see a pic of the two of them together methinks :D

BlueStar
September 26th, 2010, 01:05 PM
As I took this I realised I have two cuddly bears, one called Poohbear and one called Jamie :)

Narnia
September 26th, 2010, 02:09 PM
What a darling photo of you three!! :)

God's Toy
September 26th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Tell you this Rory your not wrong there. :)

Narnia
September 26th, 2010, 06:09 PM
We need to see a pic of the two of them together methinks :D

Yeah, especially photos from their getaway weekend they had together in Portmagee .... come on Peter show us some of those photos you guys had together on the beach! :D

God's Toy
September 26th, 2010, 07:28 PM
I've always said a cherished childhood toy says more about you than anything ever could.

Heres my baby.

Narnia
September 26th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Oh god ... I practically fell out of the chair with laughter ... Peter you are sooo funny!! :D

Narnia
September 26th, 2010, 08:20 PM
As a baby ... I was given a stuffed animal of a Seal, which I named 'Sealy' ... unfortunately Sealy is not with me today ... so, 'Pat the Bunny' was given to me during my college years .... :)

So, silly I know ..... *looks like 'Pat the Bunny' needs a bath ... been in the box too long*

Enjoy!

ps: though my real childhood toy was/is my Brio set!! :)

Kiran
September 26th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Ok this is me with Rufus...a huge Rottweiler Martin gave me for when he is away lol

Narnia
September 26th, 2010, 08:38 PM
Oh Lorri!! That's simply brillant!! :D

Mr. Brightside
September 26th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Awww I wish I had a Ancient Teddy bear to show you :no.1:

(Or a N900?? lol)

I do have a toy Dalek somewhere (from Dr who) which for the uninitiated is a monstrous killing machine, A slimy creature trapped inside a metal skeleton like frame which fears nothing and will not stop until everything in the universe is wiped out.

Says a lot about my childhood lol

If can find it I will post a picture.

Fantastic pictures guys :)

BlueStar
September 27th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Oh I love these pics - and haha, Peter, you and the N900 look so very happy together, I can tell there's a strong bond between you ;) Look forward to seeing you with your Dalek Sean, I used to have a remote controlled Dalek called Alec the Dalek, but my ex has him now. He wasn't nearly as cuddly as poohbear, so I have learned to live without him.

Lion Spirit Walker
September 27th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Right On! Great pics everyone. :)
Very good stuff.

Lion Spirit Walker
October 12th, 2010, 08:39 PM
Awoke today....Put a Tori Amos CD in. Then broke out one of my 'Teddy Bears.' LOL...
This one is electric...Hehehe...
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/Picture60.jpg

BlueStar
October 13th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Ohh cool 'teddy bear!' I'm with you now!

Gotta say you have a very interesting room, I'm sure every object has its own story! I'd love to know more about that remarkable painting in the background (little too scared to ask about the weapons though, looks like something you might see in a Klingon rite of honouuuur! Lol)