PDA

View Full Version : IE9 Beta Now Available For Download!

God's Toy
September 15th, 2010, 08:17 PM
Ok some of you are computer nerds just like me so youll be happy (Or angry) that the wonderful Microsoft have made IE9 a beta to download!

Enjoy!

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/download/ie-9/worldwide

After the first 5 mins my feelings are it's very fast at sites made to use it and does some really cool things... Cant wait till more sites use it. and one more word BUGGY.

:angst:

Lion Spirit Walker
September 16th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Sadly I'm still in the stone age with windows xp which isn't up to snuff for the full orgasmic experience.
Soon......

Narnia
September 16th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Peter!! You're such a sweetheart for posting this ... thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Currently in the process of downloading IE9 right now ... and my thanks to you is a Big Thank you with a great big HUG!!

:yourock:

God's Toy
September 16th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Peter!! You're such a sweetheart for posting this ... thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Currently in the process of downloading IE9 right now ... and my thanks to you is a Big Thank you with a great big HUG!!

:yourock:

Ahh Polly your very welcome! have fun but please remember this is a BETA so it's still a work in progress and WILL have bugs that could frustrate you no end... This is the world of the Beta testers.

Enjoy!

Narnia
September 16th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Well, it's been working okay for me ... thanks for the info Peter!! :)

Mr. Brightside
September 16th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Wonder if they are cutting their own throats by not letting it work on the miions of the worlds computers still running XP? Maybe they think by the time its fully released people will have upgraded...

Anyway thanks for the heads up GT but I think I will wait for a bug free version (Or as bug free as you can get anyway ;))