PDA

View Full Version : New forum, The Blue Room... it's hot in here!

God's Toy
September 14th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Hi Guys,

You may have seen we have a new forum here on MW, The Blue Room, (on test)
As the name suggests it's a grown up forum for 'grown ups' and so it's contents is restricted.

If you think you can handle some light hearted adult humour then by all means please send God's Toy (ME!) A PM with your request for access.

Please note as this is an age 18 years and above forum, you may be offended by some of the content within. This is your only warning, however you can at any time request for your access to be removed if you so wish.

Forum rules still apply within this new forum but should be more relaxed to facilitate a more mature environment.

Thanks for your time.

Peter

Rana
September 24th, 2010, 09:08 AM
can you direct me please xx

Mr. Brightside
September 24th, 2010, 11:47 AM

Out the back of the MW cafe, down the alleyway, look for the red flickering neon sign and the concealed steps down to the celler, go down them to a large wooden door with a hatch in it, Knock 3 times and when opened give the password Droids..

then enter at your own risk ;)

Or you could message one of the mods who have slipped over to the dark side to let you in :)

God's Toy
September 24th, 2010, 01:22 PM

Ok maybe you missed:

If you think you can handle some light hearted adult humour then by all means please send God's Toy (ME!) A PM with your request for access.

God's Toy
September 24th, 2010, 01:24 PM
Out the back of the MW cafe, down the alleyway, look for the red flickering neon sign and the concealed steps down to the celler, go down them to a large wooden door with a hatch in it, Knock 3 times and when opened give the password Droids..

then enter at your own risk ;)

Or you could message one of the mods who have slipped over to the dark side to let you in :)

Ha love it!

Don't forget the secret handshake!

http://blankedasordered.com/blog1/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/secret-handshake.jpg

Rana
September 29th, 2010, 03:27 AM
hee hee thanks sean xx was waiting for the secret password

Rana
September 29th, 2010, 03:28 AM
and the secret hand shake peter

Rana
September 29th, 2010, 03:30 AM
oh my goodness ! sheesh i must have gone frozen in my brain ..THIS ...IS the blue room ..harrrhhhhh ...

Lion Spirit Walker
September 30th, 2010, 02:55 AM
Hey Admin!!! Please come to my home so I may practise the hand shake... Pleaseeeeee.
LOL.
Seriously though, the 'Blue Room' forum is very cool and much appreciated. Tyvm Admin. :)

Rana
October 4th, 2010, 06:45 AM
and when i GET there ..ill know ..hmmm

God's Toy
October 4th, 2010, 01:18 PM
and when i GET there ..ill know ..hmmm

Hi, yep got your PM and you now have acess.

Let me know if you have any probs.

Remember guys the forum is open to all members over 18 years, please pm me for acess.