PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Jordan
September 12th, 2010, 06:33 PM
I need your help dear MW family!
I'd like to do music list :dance: for my ipod for jogging and gym...and I'd like if you all give me a suggestion :girl_yes3 (1):

Thanks in advance

:truce:Gskip

Kiran
September 12th, 2010, 08:20 PM
Well I personally use a bit of rock music...thats what gets me going...bit of Queen, Meatloaf etc. I also have Black Eyed Peas...I Gotta Feeling etc...

BlueStar
September 13th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Energetic gym-type songs? Most of my music collection is very chilled actually. But I might include some tracks from BT's new album - Suddenly, Forget Me, Rose of Jericho, Love Can Kill You. Celebration, Madonna's Greatest Hits might be good for that, its mainly very energetic, or her Confessions on a Dancefloor album, songs such as Hung Up, Jump and Sorry are pumping. There are probably also some good energetic Enigma songs for working out: how about Return to Innocence, Seven Lives, Turn Around, Feel Me Heaven, Modern Crusaders, The Roundabout...

Jordan
September 13th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Thanks Lorri and Rory for very good suggestions ... like them all :)

Samael
September 14th, 2010, 11:30 PM
This is gonna sound strange, but recently I listen to audiobooks while in gym, specially when I do cardio.. As for music, I usually check a few albums in my library from which I shuffle songs, like Lady Gaga's Fame Monster, Teenage Dream by Katy Perry, Mirage by Armin Van Buren, Soundtrack from Rocky Horror Picture Show, I kinda listen to everything and nothing :D

Lion Spirit Walker
September 15th, 2010, 02:34 AM
It's what best motivates you to accomplish the task you set before yourself.
Have fun with it and mix it up. ;)