PDA

View Full Version : Sightings ...

Lion Spirit Walker
August 21st, 2010, 02:09 AM
A place to openly discuss and share thoughts regarding 'E.T.' sightings.
Please be open minded and respectful. But other wise, the floor is open for discussions.

:cool.3:

Anyone care to share thoughts regarding this image taken by a 'meteosat' satellite? It was sized at over 240 miles in diameter.
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/UFO-September-03-1993-Earth-Orbit-METEOSAT-photo.jpg

Narnia
August 21st, 2010, 04:18 PM
Anyone care to share thoughts regarding this image taken by a 'meteosat' satellite? It was sized at over 240 miles in diameter.
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/UFO-September-03-1993-Earth-Orbit-METEOSAT-photo.jpg

Um? Maybe the Moon was playing peek-a-boo with the Earth that day!? .... dunny know .... ?

[Later Edit] ... though I'm curious to see what others think it is ... especially with an image that doesn't have much to go on ...

Lion Spirit Walker
August 24th, 2010, 12:56 AM
Additional info... The moon was on the opposite side from where the satellite was focused. And a comparisson image of the moon by the same satellite, with the earth also in focus shows the moon as being considerably smaller as it is at a further distance than this object.
This image can be found in NASA's collection of images, as well as a number of other places online where a number of image exams have been done.
There is another image like this taken from NASA's shuttle in 1999.
I chose to post this due to the varity of government agencies involved with the image and it's analisis.
A little food for thought.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 31st, 2010, 12:39 AM
NASA footage of various 'sightings'... And let's not go into the 'black triangle' pleaseee...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-RPWhigpQg

Lion Spirit Walker
August 31st, 2010, 01:29 AM
Additional discussions regarding NASA footage...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5RDN308Dn0

Lion Spirit Walker
September 5th, 2010, 09:46 AM
These 'pyramid UFOs' are appearing all around the world, and all during 2010.
I find it to be a bit odd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg9oS0uf0aE

Shalott
September 9th, 2010, 12:48 AM
I wasn't even an inkling in my parent's minds when this happened, but my brother was a small tot at the time.

Dad always kept his camera nearby, but after too many incidents of my brother spilling ginger ale or whatever soda on the case or worse yet the camera, he decided to start keeping the camera and supplies in the trunk of the car.

One evening I think they were on their way home from my Mom's parents (a 3 hour trip from where they lived at the time) when they were on one of the side roads meandering to the main highway that went home. It was a clear and quiet night and they were the only car on the road.

Then out of nowhere this strange light appeared. At first they thought it was a meteorite, but the way it was going across the sky told them this was no meteorite. It was slow, deliberate, and flew perfectly horizontal. No curve or "shooting star" effect. They stopped the car, Dad got out (but was so baffled didn't even think of the camera in the trunk of the car quick enough) and just watched it go across the sky in it's slow, perfectly horizontal flight and stared until it was out of sight.

No mention of it all in the paper, no news story, no picture..... just the memory of that strange strange night. Mum still goes kind of white when we talk about it.

Just my 2ยข....

Lion Spirit Walker
September 15th, 2010, 01:54 AM
So many memories such as this... Maybe one day such events will be accepted for what they are without concern for ridicule.
Tyvm Shalott for sharing this story. Truly appreciated.

SoulChild
November 4th, 2010, 04:40 AM
I've been seeing some things in the skies. I can't make them out, so as far as I know, can be anything. But, recently, something quite strange happened. I was visiting at my sisters house in a country like area, the skies were clear. I don't even know why I went outside, but first thing I did was look up I saw a bright light and figured it was a planet since this year, for example, Jupiter was very bright and very close. But then it started moving. There were planes in the sky, but this did not look like the other planes. It went across the sky, then appeared to have turned off the bright light, and then, there was a dim red light. I felt like it wanted me to see it, and it did not leave, it just turned off its lights, and just was chilling as if it went into a cloak. I say that because, like glass, glass is clear, but you can see it. Well, the object became sort of cloaked, but i sort of still saw or felt the presence of it. again, since I can't explain it or make it out, or describe the object as far as shape, I just go on about my business. But, then a few days later, I had a vision of extraterrestrials. It was very clear. I kept asking myself, "I wonder, if that was a (space ship) I wonder, what was in it?" well, I feel as if I got my answer. I can describe these beings, and its not like the usual big headed large eyes, no nose and lips (grey, or reptilial) extraterrestrials. These beings had long arms, were tall and slim, baige color, hands like humans, lips like humans, long slim pointy nose, and sort of long heads shapes sort of like a tea or coffee cup (lol). They appeared that there clothing or skin was (skin tight) but no nipples like humans. There attitude seemed to be like they were just on a "lets check out earth mission" not a real purpose or agenda. they didn't seem "super" intelligent. My eyes were wide open when I had this vision. The top of their head was not flat, sort of like ruffles (dont know how else to describe it) Actully, the clothing was not skin tight, more like as if a mummy was wrapped with bandage. Whew, glad I got that off my chest! I dont feel spooked out in any way, but in my vision, I visualized them like on the bridge of their ship, so I wonder........

Lion Spirit Walker
November 6th, 2010, 02:59 AM
It's very good to see you posting dear Elizabeth. :)
It sounds like you had quite an experience. Ty for sharing it.
? Did you have any time lapses during the sighting that you noticed?
I ask due to the vivid vision that came to you.

SoulChild
November 6th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Not that i am aware of, but I asked myself that question also. When I came outside, their was a lady helping her child with homework in her front yard, and I looked over to her to see if she was viewing what I was seeing, but it was if I was not there and she payed me and the whole event absolutely no mind. Then when I saw the craft disappear, she went into the house, again, she didn't look at me once. I was actually talking out loud to get her attention I was saying "what is that? is that a plane? am I buggin? but she would not look! I would have said something to her, but it was not my neighborhood, I was at my sisters house, so I didn't want to draw too much attention and be known as "the crazy lady", LOL It was very quiet though, and I spoke loud enough for her to hear me, but she just ignored me as if I wasn't there.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 7th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Hmmm. I have to agree that the neighbors behavior was a bit odd.
Oh. And you mention the quietness of the area at the time. Do you recall if you heard any birds, dogs, insects, etc. ?

SoulChild
November 8th, 2010, 03:26 AM
nothing, and it appeared that the wind was blowing the leaves, and I didn't hear the normal shuffling of the leaves, you know the sound it makes I didn't hear anything, now that you mention it. I heard my own voice, I tried to stay conscious,and alert throughout the whole viewing. I was talking out loud. I looked at my sisters house with the urge to run in go get someone to view it with me, but I didn't. And like i said, I wanted to speak to the neighbor, and I am not shy, very outspoken and open, but I didn't speak to her. However, i was thinking, "why wont she acknowledge me?" I am glad I can talk about this here, because if this was someone else telling me this story, I know what I would be thinking, but you Michael are helping me notice things I didn't before, instead of just disregarding my statements. I really appreciate this!

Lion Spirit Walker
November 8th, 2010, 08:17 PM
My dear friend you are so very welcome.
I believe you had a legitimate experience from what you've expressed. Not to mention I believe in You. I truly appreciate your sharing this experience.
Can you approximate the size of the field of distortion (the object in 'stealth')?
One thing I've been coming acrossed frequently in researching these events, is how in recent years many of these UFOs are engaging stealth technology. But even then there is still energy being emitted from the craft. As you described looking at glass, seeing through it and still seeing it.
Also, am I correct in assuming this was earlier this year?
Ty again for sharing.

SoulChild
November 10th, 2010, 09:18 PM
This was apprx three weeks ago! As far as size, hmmm, I always imagine that when we see one small light, it could simply mean that the light is coming from one small portion of the object. I have learned along time ago not to let the one small light fool me. Especially when the light got what appeared to be turned off. Or perhaps it was a smaller object that docked with a larger object? which is what I am feeling because a few moments later I saw another object that looked smaller because it looked higher up in the sky, but it was heading in the same direction before it disappeared.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 10th, 2010, 11:30 PM
Since this event occurred recently, is there some way you might be able to check the local papers (perhaps) to see if anything was reported?
I'm curious as to how often events such as what you've experienced happen in that area. Just my own curiousity.
Tyvm for sharing.

SoulChild
November 12th, 2010, 02:06 AM
I've been meaning to check that, I will let you know what I find out!

Rana
November 12th, 2010, 09:43 AM
when i was visiting a sister who at the time lived in the Barossa valley we were sitting out back at night in summer and we saw on the top of a close but still distant hill a light went fromt he sky into the bush on the top of the hill and it appeared to moving around up there you could see the light go in front of the trees and then behind some. my sister was blown away as on the hill was a local Aboriginal burial ground xx

Lion Spirit Walker
November 13th, 2010, 02:15 AM
Tyvm dearest Elizabeth.
And a big 'OH' dear Rana. That does sound interesting.
This makes me wonder a bit how many here at MW have had some type of 'experience' and they're just too uncomfortable speaking of it.?.

Kiran
November 13th, 2010, 08:04 PM
I haven't really had a big experience like some here but the main one that struck me was a few weeks back. I was in my agrden before heading to bed and looking up at the night sky (which was very clear) as I usually do and I saw a star suddenly get very bright and then it moved as if to say hello, yes we're here...and then it zipped off out of sight very fast.
I watch every night its clear hoping to see something but no luck as yet - bit I do believe 'they' are up there! I wait in hope........ ;)