PDA

View Full Version : MW Ghost Stories

Lion Spirit Walker
August 12th, 2010, 06:03 AM
Do you have a Ghost Story to share? A personal experience or something you once heard?
Share it here.
October is never too far away to share a Ghost Story;

:spinny::arghh.2::wacko1:

Kiran
August 12th, 2010, 11:06 AM
I have a feeling I have spoken before about this but I'll share it again here...

When my sons were younger and sharing a room, my ex-husband thought he heard them out of bed (would have been about 10pm). Our living room was beneath thier bedroom and we heard footsteps padding across the floor and took no notice at first thinking one of them was going to the bathroom.
About ten minutes later, we heard them again and he ran up the stairs thinking they were acting up and messing about.
As you went up the stairs in our house at the time, we had open bannisters and so could see through them to thier room.
As he ran up the stairs we could still hear the feet heading to the bedroom door and he should have met them coming out the door as he got to the top of the stairs.
When he came back down, he was a little pale. I asked what was up and he said, both the boys were in bed sound asleep as we heard the footsteps and he should have met them at the door!
It later turned out we had a spirit of a little boy in our house that just wanted to be part of a family again.
We didn't worry again after that when we heard the noises or the boys toys had been moved about.