PDA

View Full Version : 7 Books in 10 days !

Samael
August 8th, 2010, 02:02 PM
I read 7 books from Sookie Stackhouse Novel Series from Charlaine Harris in 10 days and I feel bad.. I never, EVER read so much, but I'm a big fan of True Blood and tought it would be fun.. After reading first book I got hooked and thought how much good it is and different from TV show.. Rest is history :D Have you ever got this need to read so much in such a short time ?

I just ordered book 8 from Amazon, but I'm gonna slow down a lot, because my exams are due very soon and a little thing called life :D :wacko1: Also, a shower would not be a bad idea :D :D :D

My favorite book in the series is Dead To The World.. LOVE IT !

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e9/DeadToTheWorld%28novel%29.jpg

God's Toy
August 8th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Wow thats a lot of reading you got going on there! good for you.

Hmm reading is one of those things that I take in waves, I can get into something and be still there a month later but then when it's faded I move on and maybe come back if the mood takes me or maybe not...

Kiran
August 8th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Good for you!! I kinda did that with Twilight series and read the four in just over a week! I love True Blood and have thought about reading the books.

Narnia
August 8th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Oh!! I would love to be able to curl up with a blanket, a set of 7 books I just can't wait to read and 10 days ... but I'm such a slow reader somehow me thinks that wouldn't happen .... anyhoo, kudos to you for doing it!!

Enjoy!! :)

Samael
August 8th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Only side effect of it is that now I have southern accent ! :D