PDA

View Full Version : Meditation for Gaia

Kiran
July 28th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Hi all

I am asking if everyone can join in a meditation that I want to work on for the Autumn equinox to help Gaia...Mother Earth starting on 11th August. This is a special one that will be directly sending energy to her and helping her heal.
I am going to post some specific stuff so this will be different from what we have done before and I will be asking that you do one of the following each day until the full moon on 25th August. It will help build the energies until then.
I just wanted to give advance notice for now and will post some more specific information later on.
HUGS and thank you :two hearts::two hearts:

Kiran
July 28th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Most of the meditations we do are general whereas I am asking you to be more specific with this one and some thoughts for you to focus on from 11th August are below:

~ Whatever your vision of Deity, whether all encompassing or very specific, asking for the health and wholeness of all people, animals, plants, bodies of water, and the planet itself will focus energy on this goal.
~ For the work we want to do to heal the Earth, first open to whatever God, Goddess, Deity, or spiritual Source you believe in. This is traditionally done by addressing one's Source in the first line of a prayer: "Mother/Father God," "God, Goddess, all that is," "Creator," "Source of Life, Love, and Creativity" ...or whatever works for you.

Then feel your love for the planet and your gratitude for Her beauty, feel your fears for our future and feel your desire to see all the lifeforms we share the Earth with living in wholeness and harmony. Express these feelings in some way that works for you.

Then think about what you know about the problems we are facing...or the ones you particularly want to pray about at this time. Enumerate these if you wish, but try not to let whatever distress you feel about the problems separate you from your connection to the Being you are praying to. Try not to let the enormity of the task before us knock you out of your love for the planet into fear. Fear is a different animal than concern...if we trust God/dess, we needn't fear.
~ Then think about the ways that these problems could be solved. Remember that we're speaking to the Divine, so your solutions needn't be limited to what you as an individual might accomplish, but may be anything on the scale of God. For example, you might ask that people over the whole Earth will start to see the size of the problem and begin to think about solutions. You might ask your God to open the hearts of those who pray to Him/Her to feel love for the planet and start to work for its healing. You might ask that His/Her love and Light will purify the waters, air, and earth. Ask your Source or Deity in whatever way you think might be pleasing to It, to bring these aims about.
~ When you are done, you might wish to spend some quiet time with your connection open to your Source, your heart focussed on your love for the Earth, and your mind quiet, to let your God/dess speak back to you. This is a form of meditation. Perhaps you will be inspired to add more to your prayer, or perhaps you will receive new ideas about ways you can help. Just be open and receive what comes. If you are willing to make a commitment to act on it, or to look further into the possibility, say so.

When you are done, it is always wise to thank your God/dess for listening and for what S/He will do to further your aim and whatever you do, is for the Highest Good.

Please think about this for now and again I ask that you do not start until 11th August on the New Moon.
Thanks again :)

Kiran
July 28th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Some suggestions on how you might use the above information:

Sacred Mother:

Thank you for this beautiful morning.
As I live through this day,
Help me to touch all others
With gentleness, love and healing.
That we may all grow together into
All that You created us to be.
So be it.
:two hearts:

Great Mother who nourishes us
With Your body,
With Your breath
With Your spirit,
And with Your heart.
Be with me today.
You have given us a planet
Of breathtaking beauty to live upon...
To love and to love upon,
To grow upon.
You have given us minds
That allow us to survive
And make our world more comfortable.
And we've used this gift
To find ways to kill our foes...
Which could well end up killing us all.
We've used this gift
To find ways to change the planet
In ways that are damaging it
To the point it may become unable
To support any life.
Help those of us who love You
And love this planet
And love this life you've given us
To find ways to repair the damage;
To convince others
To join us in stopping the damage;
To show others that it's possible
To live in a balance that supports the whole.

Help me open to Your love today
And help me make it manifest
In the world I live and love upon.

Blessed Be. :two hearts:

BlueStar
July 28th, 2010, 02:33 PM
I would definitely like to take part. :) Question though - isn't the autumn equinox september sometime?

Kiran
July 28th, 2010, 04:34 PM
It is but this will be connected to it Rory...this will be the start of it.

BlueStar
July 28th, 2010, 07:32 PM
cool, you can count me in. :)

Kiran
July 28th, 2010, 07:56 PM
Thank you honey...I shall be posting more in the run up to it as this is going to more specific :)

Lion Spirit Walker
August 2nd, 2010, 11:46 PM
With my heart true, I am also with you.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 3rd, 2010, 08:06 AM
Let it begin.

Kiran
August 3rd, 2010, 08:42 AM
Thank you Michael. Means very much to me :)

Lion Spirit Walker
August 10th, 2010, 07:46 AM
it"s coming... :)

Kiran
August 10th, 2010, 12:49 PM
A reminder to all who are able to join in....tomorrow is the new moon and is the starting time for this meditation. I aks that you focus on healing the earth, assisting her as she needs.
Above I have posted some suggestions and ask that you continue to do this every day.

Visualisations are very good and the more heart we put into it the more powerful the energy we can raise to assist the Earth. I have added some below that you might find useful:

~ See sparkling white energy pouring into a lake. See it filling the lake, so that all the water sparkles with the clear, clean vitality of Source. See the water flowing out of the lake into a river. See the water of the river sparkling clean and clear as it flows.
See people coming to the river for water and carrying the sparkling white light with them when they return to their homes. See them drinking this water. See how the families take on the same quality of light as the water sparkles in their being.

~ See a place where you have been where forest has been cleared. See the stumps and the ground up dirt. See the charred remains where the scrub has been burned. Feel the sadness here. Smell the ashes. Hear the silence.
Then see seedlings sprouting in the bare ground, between the charred twigs. Move forward in time and see the young sapling trees as they reach for the sun in their first few years. See the young deciduous trees grow to be taller then you...and young conifers sprout underneath them. See the flourishing undergrowth.

Move forward a few years and see the forest taking over this spot. There may be a few charred stumps still visible, but it is a thriving and healthy second growth forest.
See people backpacking in to camp under the trees. See them teaching their children about the trees and the children loving the place. See them pack up all their garbage and leave, leaving nothing behind but their admiration and appreciation of the beauty of this place...

~ See the skyline of a large city on a hot summer day. See the brown haze that hangs over it. If you have ever been near a large fire...you may be able to remember the tightness in your own chest that comes of not being able to get enough oxygen...that comes of breathing air that is filled with smoke...sit with this feeling for a few moments.

See God/dess behind/above the haze that hangs over your city. She purses Her lips and blows in your direction. The haze swirls in the path of her breath, and you find yourself in a pocket of air that is clean and alive. Breathe it in gratefully, and feel your own lungs clear the smoke out.

When your own lungs feel full of fresh clean air, join the Goddess in blowing at the haze that hangs over the city. Gently...no hurricanes are wanted here...

See the haze swirl and start to move away from your breath. See it thin over the part of the city closest to where you and God/dess are working. Keep up your gentle blowing. See the haze thin to the point of vanishing...close to you....further out....and eventually over the whole city.

Kiran
August 10th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Some images to help focus ourselves

http://www.geoconnexion.com/onlinepics/149.jpg

http://www.icis.com/blogs/asian-chemical-connections/earth-space.jpg

http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2007/earth/earth_hawaii.jpg

http://www.mermu.net/ithought/images/Iguazu%20Falls-Brazil2-thumb.JPG

http://img.xcitefun.net/users/2009/06/76586,xcitefun-fairy-meadows.jpg

http://www.grazulis.com/northwest/images/forest.jpg

Kiran
August 11th, 2010, 09:34 AM
And so it begins.....

I awoke at 5am this morning to dawn breaking. The air was still and all was quiet. The sun shone, skies were clear and a slight chill in the air that hinted Autumn was creeping around the corner.
As the sun rose, I silently gave thanks for this earth, for all her bounties and all she provides for us.
I visualised Mother Earth gently very blowing the smog and pollution away. Her cool breath freshening the air, clearing our lungs, clearing the very air we breath.
I saw everyones lungs clearing of all the toxins gathering in them. I felt the air on my skin, her breath clearing and cleansing.
I took in a lungful of this crisp clean air and I breathed gently with her, cleansing and clearing.
Once this was done, I again thanked her and sent her blessings, love and healing.
And so be it.:two hearts::two hearts:

BlueStar
August 11th, 2010, 07:29 PM
Thanks for all the work you've put into this, I will hold the healing intent :)

Kiran
August 11th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Thank you Rory...your energy is always appreciated dearest.
HUGS

Lion Spirit Walker
August 12th, 2010, 02:12 AM
With Love
True and Unconditional

Kiran
August 12th, 2010, 08:37 AM
With Love
True and Unconditional

Thank you Michael. Always appreciated my dearest.

Kiran
August 12th, 2010, 08:55 AM
As I stood in my garden this morning, I could hear the birds sing, dogs bark, life waking and stirring. This very thing, this Life is what we have been given as a gift. What right have we to waste it on illusionary dross?
The Earth Mother gives us food, shelter all we need to live. Her heartbeat sustains us. We are her and she is us.
By healing her, we also heal ourselves.
Listen. listen to her voice...carried on the wind in the trees, in the songs of birds, in the babble of a river. Become one with her. Feel her heartbeat align with your own.
Sense your body, how it feels with her energy. Her energy and your own becoming one.
Now see yourself at optimum health and see her the same way...the earth healed, healthy and vibrant. See both as healthy and alive!
See all the damage to the Earth healing. See all the damage to your own body healing.
You are healthy. You are alive and vibrant. You are beautiful.
The Earth is healthy. The Earth is alive and vibrant. She is beautiful.
:two hearts::two hearts:

Kiran
August 13th, 2010, 11:17 AM
This morning I awoke a little disappointed that the skies were too overcast to be able to see the Persieds meteor shower. Then I realised it is out of my control and do I really need to see them to know they are there and the mechanism of the Universe continues even if I don't see it?
Hmm....the Universe is so much bigger than 'I'. If we are all connected, Life, the Universe, each individual 'I', then whatever we do, say, feel then interacts and affects all the others.
That is why this healing is so important right now...for the Earth and therefore for every living thing that comes from the Source and is connected to the Source.
The healing today is appreciating that I am just one tiny small atom within this 'whole'...that although tiny, I can have a very big part to play. If each one of us makes one change, one connection for forward movement and growth, then we will be contributing to the healing of the 'whole'.
I do not need to know what every other tiny part is doing for me to make my own contribution.
Much love to this Earth and much love to everything that is connected to this great web we weave called Life.

BlueStar
August 13th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Beautifully written Lorri, I absolutely agree. We're each cells in the body of a much greater whole. I think where problems occur with mankind is that they forget they are connected with the whole and that each of us has our part to play in the functioning of the greater organism. This delusion creates a kind of cancer - that cells starts malfunctioning and becomes destructive to the whole. But I believe if we can raise enough awareness of this fundamental truth of oneness and interconnectedness (heck, which both scientists and mystics unanimously point to), then we can heal this.

Kiran
August 14th, 2010, 01:07 AM
While doing this meditation and healing for this Earth we share...it is important to also go within...look within our hearts and see our Truth. What is it we truly fear? What is it we cannot face? It is something different for everyone and yet it is something we all share. As the layers peel off, we go deeper and deeper into our True nature, we are exposed, clearing away the debris.
We cannot build on rubble from the past, we have to clear the rubble away, prepare the ground, make way for the new development. This may mean facing a difficult choice for some. For others this may mean a omplete change in thier way of life. Whatever it is for each of us, remembering we are just a small part of the greater whole, means we are not alone in doing this. There are others out there rooting for us, cheering us on, waiting in the wings...as a very dear friend told me...everything is with purpose and no matter what place we are in right now, the Universe never gives us anything our True Self cannot cope with.
This is truth.
We need to trust, trust that we can make a difference, we can heal that which needs healing, we can be what we truly are meant to be...but we need to clear away the old, the decayed and the fearful first.
In focusing on healing this beautiful earth of us, we cannot help but also heal ourselves and eachother.

Kiran
August 14th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Waking early this morning to do my meditation, I woke to a grey wet morning. The rain has been falling all night and I felt a little downhearted at not seeing the sun.
The meditation for this morning is all about perceptions, our realities.
My perception was it is dull, miserable and wet. That I am going to get wet and get no parking later on when I go shopping! It was down to say the least!
This kind of matched my mood as I haven't slept great.
While meditating, I did become aware of the reality....the rain is washing away the dirt and grit, it nourishes the plants and waters the animals. It is cleansing and purifying as only water can.
Water represents our emotions, in dreams and in visions. So it can represent tears, which are a necessary release and yet one so many find hard to do! It can represent fluidity - not being so immovable that you cannot change and grow, going with the flow so to speak. It can mean washing away all the dross, all the old habits we form, allowing space to let new things happen.
Water levels here in Ireland are at a low due to the lack of rain we have had for a few months so the rain is necessary for growth. So what I initally saw as a negative, is truly a positive.
My perception was negative....but the reality, and now my reality is it is necessary for all Life to continue. It allows the footpaths to become clean of debris that may cause someone to slip or fall. It fills the rivers and streams once more to allow life to continue.
It allows us to release emotions we bury deeply inside, old fears, old negative patterns.
One of mine has always been loss, being alone. And yet, in being alone, I have found space to allow stuff to surface that I wouldn't normally get to because of all the daily work, interactions that distract us during the day. The fear that someone wouldn't understand is taken away because I am in that solitary space.
Try to see what it is truly that you need to clear away, washing away the grit and dirt that we all have and let it wash off you like the rain washing the earth.

Narnia
August 14th, 2010, 12:52 PM
This last post ..... is very good and resonates deeply! Thank you for your kind and gentle words!! :)

Kiran
August 14th, 2010, 01:50 PM
HUGS :two hearts::two hearts:

Kiran
August 14th, 2010, 02:13 PM
On this meditative journey I have realised something very important. We can never forget the lessons our animal companions have taught us.
I have three animal companions who through no fault of thier own came into my life and I was able to give them a new home.
Despite what they have been through in thier lives, they now realise that they are safe and are home for the time being and have allowed me to share this part of thier journeys.
They accept my food, my love and never ask anything in return. Everything just is. They need to have shelter, they need to have food and they need love/companionship in the case of the more sociable animals such as dogs and cats, birds etc. As part of the 'whole' they instinctively know what is right, what they need. Never questioning and never demanding. They just give unconditional love in return. It is all they know how to be.
Yet we humans, need to ask why. We feel insecure. We look for the transient, the illusion. We need to look at the 'whole' as do our companions.

We need to remember that who we have in our lives at this point in time, are there to assist us to grow and develop and move forward. If things are not quite working as we in our ego state may feel, then we need to step back and see why. Is it an excuse to see the 'greener grass' on the other side of the fence? Is it to experience again something we once lost? Is it longing for a reality that doesn't actually exist? Do we cling tightly because we afraid to lose that something or because we wish to control it?

If, as many of us here believe we are truly part of a greater 'whole', then this should make us more confident to do what we must do, to be honest about the situations we may find ourselves in. In the case of a love, would you given the choice, choose a love that is eternal, real and whole? Or would you choose a transient, temporary and flawed emotion we think is love?

If we lose someone be it a family member, a love, an animal companion....while we grieve and that is healthy to do so, it is also important to remember, the fact that we loved them, held them in our hearts, is all the more reason to know they have never really gone at all. That the love we felt is real, Universal and as such, never leaves us.

Sometimes we need to see what is our lesson in this lifetime. I have been through many troubled times in my life and I am not alone there, but if I had not have gone through them, I wouldn't have appreciated the good times for I would not have recognised them. I would have spent so long seeking for that something special, that would take me away from everything, I would have missed the companions that did come and go in my life that taught me much and shared much with me. I could have gone into the pit of despair never to have risen again but then I would be all but 'dead' to everything and never to have honoured all those that helped me on my path or the lessons the Universe has given me.

Just as my animal companions, I now choose to acknowledge all that has occurred in my past but to appreciate I am no longer there; to count my blessings for those I have loved and been loved by on my journey; I give thanks that the Universe allows me to see the lessons with clarity to allow me to continue to take forward steps.
I acknowledge nothing really ever dies or leaves, as it is imprinted in my heart and therefore they become part of the Universal 'whole' and are always still in my life and in my heart.
I am humbled and I am full of gratitude for I am.
Thank you Tiny, Larry and Lizzie and all the other companions who have graced my journey for all you have shared with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YASOLL78r3E&feature=player_embedded#!

BlueStar
August 14th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Beautifully written Lorri, and so very true!! Thank you for your words and for sharing them here :) :two hearts:

Kiran
August 15th, 2010, 08:27 AM
This morning I awoke to a glorious sunrise. It is was bright and so full of potential and yet because of where I live, at a height, I could see one of those early autumnal mists that just lie over the ground...covering the area so that the view from down there is patchy at best.
I was out stargazing at around 1am this morning and as I looked out I could see the mist forming over the houses below us...street lights illuminating it with an orange glow. I knew then that this could mean the promise of a sunny morning today but I wondered if the people under the mist felt the same or did they just see the mist?

I have spoken numerous times about our connection to the Earth, the Universe and this was a good analogy for me personally...this mist. Up here I have the benefit of clear sight, can see all around me and therefore will have a better knowledge and understanding of what the day promises to be...a beautifully sunny one.
For many years I lived in the mist though...burying my head in the sand over old emotions I thought I had dealt with and now needed to surface. I could'nt 'see' clearly how easy it was to just step out of the mist, let them into the Light and to let them go therefore giving me the same clarity of vision.

Something will often come to make this happen. For me, the biggest issue has been dealing with loss. This weekend I have spent much time dealing with it, realising they are never truly lost to me, not once they live in my heart as I have loved them and they loved me.

This Earth meditation has taken on a very personal role for me in that as I am healing the Earth, I am also healing those parts of me that needed it. Hence our reminder of the connections again, of how we, the Universe and everything in between are connected. One cannot work sufficiently or efficiently without the other.
One thing I am certain of is that this world will prevail, our Earth will continue. We little ants that scurry about her surface are the ones that need the healing, the help. Our tenuous grip on life is just that, fragile at best, and if mankind does not wake up and smell the coffee and start trying to see clearly and with long sightedness, well then it is mankind that is going to end up suffering and not this beautiful jewel we call Earth.

Have you heard her call? Are you making the changes you need to make? We can all work together to raise the vibration of this planet and therefore the people living on it and therefore heal it all. Its not too late yet and you are not alone.
Much love to you.

Kiran
August 16th, 2010, 10:34 AM
I stood outside my garden and looked up at the night sky...in the distance I could hear dogs barking, people talking, a baby crying. It was 11.30pm on a sunday night. Life was continuing as it does, as it always has.
As I looked into the starry sky, I could see various lights moving around....one possibly the space station but others which moved too deliberatly to be shooting stars.
While we focus on the micro...our own little section of this planet...I am reminded of the much bigger Universal picture and as life continues and cycles shift here, then too life is also continuing elsewhere.
I pondered on these lights being highflying planes but I like to think...in my musings...that the Universe was letting me know that life continues elsewhere too...that we are not alone. :two hearts:

Kiran
August 17th, 2010, 01:39 PM
As the evenings get shorter and a little cooler...it reminds me of the cycle of life and death, birth and rebirth. As I see plants getting older and changing thier summer colours for the more earthy subdued autumnal ones, I am reminded of one simple thing. The circle of life ever continues and life will always find a way.
As the Earth prepares to enter her sleep time here on this side of the globe, she is starting to awaken and come to life in others.
Just as she enters a period of darkness and rest, so too do we.
Her energy now is waning and the last flash of colour will begin to show before she settles for her winter slumber...so too do we also need to rest.
It is all about balance. As we like to keep active, to not rest at times is also not healthy. Our bodies need time to heal, our minds to process...to ignore this fact is to create dis-ease in this shell we call our body.
While keeping fit and active is a good thing, we also need to listen to our bodies and know when to rest and get a good healthy sleep.
Much love.

Kiran
August 18th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Well this will be my last entry in this thread for a couple of days as I am going away to reconnect and recharge the batteries. I am going to connect with the earth at a couple of sacred sites here in Ireland and I cannot wait.
As I write this, I realised how this thread has really become a journal of sorts while doing this meditation. Maybe thats what I needed, to see things clearly, written down.
The main thing is that we remember all life, everything, is connected. When we damage one part, we damage the 'whole'.
I will be continuing this meditation as the full moon approaches. I hope anyone able to, will also be able to continue this meditation for this beautiful jewel we call home.
Much love.

Kiran
August 22nd, 2010, 02:00 AM
As I retrun from my 'pilgrimage' of sorts, its interesting to note that while these sites must be protected, the amount of organising and time limits put on some of these places results in a loss of the sense of the place to some extent. While I loved going and reconnected with the earth and the ancients, the fact that we were herded like sheep lead me to an amazing epeiphany!
That no matter where I go, there is one place that there are no restrictions, where I can do any ceremonies/rituals I choose to without any fear...and that is in my own sacred space, my garden and home.
I honoured the ancestors and I honoured the sacredness of the places I visited. We even visited a church which has the mummified head of a martyred saint in it. It kind of struck me as a little freaky but the power in this church and the amazing sense of peace was wonderful!

I am going to continue the meditation until the full moon next week and I am hoping that others may join in the meditation online as we have done before...please feel free around 8pm GMT on wednesday.

BlueStar
August 22nd, 2010, 06:52 PM
Welcome back, Lorri! :) I will def tune in on Wednesday!

Kiran
August 23rd, 2010, 09:26 AM
Thanks Rory...it will be good to have your energy honey.:)

Kiran
August 25th, 2010, 12:34 PM
Just a reminder that we hope to do the meditation tonight at 8pm GMT and the main intention will be healing for this earth, ourselves and eachother...our human family.
Anyone that is free to join in tonight will be most welcome.
Much love.

BlueStar
August 25th, 2010, 07:23 PM
I will be tuning in :)

Kiran
August 25th, 2010, 08:00 PM
And so the meditation begins....firstly much love and prayers to anyone unable to be here due to ill health or generally not feeling good. Blessings of health to you.

Our meditation tonight is for the Earth, this blue jewel we inhabit for a time and yet this species feels the need to constantly ill treat and abuse her.
I send love out to all.
I send love to this earth and to all who injure her.
I send love to all who feel they own her.
May they see the error of thier ways.

Kiran
August 25th, 2010, 08:02 PM
as I just ate some wholemeal bread, I remembered the bounty of crops we get from the Earth...the grains taking up the elements and minerals from the soil as they grow...imparting the goodness into us as we eat it.
I am thankful to have bread to eat.

My thoughts and prayers are with those who do not.
My love to you.

Kiran
August 25th, 2010, 08:04 PM
As I just drank a glass of milk, I am reminded how much we are loved and nurtured, how our Mother the Earth, cares for us and gives us all we need.
We must remember to give her something back.
Our love, our prayers.
Our wishes that she heals and cleanses all the toxins being ploughed into her.

Kiran
August 25th, 2010, 08:06 PM
I send love to one and all who have no food, no shelter, the most basic needs covered.
May you soon find all you need.
Remembering it is what we need is the key, not what we want.

Kiran
August 25th, 2010, 08:12 PM
And in our prayers and thoughts of healing for this planet we call home, we also heal ourselves for we are of this planet.
Let your heart fill with love.
Feel it grow strong and bright within you.
Let it shine forth from you filling the space you are in.
Let that space then become full of love so that it has to fill the space beyond
On and on let it continue to fill the space until every space is filled with your love.
Universal, unconditional.

Kiran
August 25th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Let your love permeate every cell of every being on this planet, every leaf and tree.
See it strong and healthy.
So as you send out this love will it return to you.
Healing you.
Unconditional, Universal.

Kiran
August 25th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Never forget to give thanks for all the bounties you receive in your life.

Kiran
August 25th, 2010, 08:17 PM
I send you my love.
As I too receive yours.
Blessed be.

Kiran
August 25th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Send you love to every creature...flying and walking,
slithering and swimming.
Running and creeping.
They live by their needs, not thier wants.
See the simplicity they live by.
No fear for tomorrow.
No regrets for yesterday.
Just today.
Just this moment.
Just now.
Much love to you.

Kiran
August 25th, 2010, 08:23 PM
I send love to each and every one of my family. Here. And beyond
I remember and honour my ancestors,
as they honoured this Earth.
Much love to one and all.
Blessed be.

Kiran
August 25th, 2010, 08:25 PM
For Gaia.
My love eternally.
My gratitude eternally.
May you ever prevail.
Amen.

Kiran
August 25th, 2010, 08:39 PM
I am truly blessed.
:two hearts::two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
August 25th, 2010, 08:48 PM
This our home, our place of birth and origin. This the home of so very many diverse Life forms. We are all of the same seed. All brothers and sisters upon this planet we call Earth. Giya is the name we call 'her' when all Life shares in a unified harmonious coexistance.
Soon we will hear the voices of all other species of Life. Soon we will feel the life forms with which we share this planet.
Soon we will come to understand what in Truth we are and why we are here.
We are the Stewarts of Giya.
Express your appreciation for the Life given you. Let the Mother know your heart.

Kiran
August 25th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Thank you for this for I agree and She knows my heart well.

Kiran
August 26th, 2010, 12:17 PM
Thank you to everyone who took part in this yesterday....your efforts are much appreciated.
With love and gratitude :two hearts::two hearts:

Kiran
September 2nd, 2010, 09:26 PM
For Gaia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZtzav8FGOA&feature=related

Kiran
October 31st, 2010, 08:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GonMVIJUuJs&feature=recentf

Lion Spirit Walker
November 2nd, 2010, 12:45 AM
Thank you so very much for posting this. It's moved me to tears.
I am truly humbled.

Kiran
November 2nd, 2010, 09:23 AM
It did me too Michael which is why I had to post it.
HUGS

Kiran
November 19th, 2010, 11:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZT12Jfc1-I&feature=related

Kiran
February 4th, 2011, 02:43 PM
Actos of kindness can apply equally to this Earth and ALL who inhabit her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLfPtLp3u3Y&feature=related