PDA

View Full Version : Good Medicine

Lion Spirit Walker
July 21st, 2010, 04:43 AM
In this thread I was hoping that we might pull together a list of personal activities (i.e., exercise, meditation, pets, eating cheese cake, etc.) that have brought about positive effects to our overall attitude and sense of wellbeing.
Simply put, just share an activity that you've found to be of 'good medicine'.

:cool.3:

Lion Spirit Walker
July 21st, 2010, 04:48 AM
I find various colors to have a bennificial effect on my mood.

:wacko1:
:spinny:

Narnia
July 21st, 2010, 12:50 PM
Getting physical ie: running, biking, hiking, walking and even focusing on weeding in the flower or veggie garden has it's great attributes of releasing negative and or pent up energies for me .... getting physical always is good medicine! :)

Kiran
July 21st, 2010, 01:38 PM
Music, good company, hanging out with those I love, music...oh said that but its probably the main thing for me. I love to have music going all the time and have my Ipod everywhere with me as much as I do my phone ;)
Gardening, meditating, healing, all these energise me. Being in a power place in nature really charges my batteries!

BlueStar
July 21st, 2010, 01:57 PM
I love this thread :) Great idea Michael.

One of the most beneficial and simplest 'medicines' I have ever found i....breathing!!!

No matter what's going on or how I'm feeling physically, emotionally or mentally, stopping to take some deep breaths is a wonderful panacea. It gets me out of my mind, back into the present moment and it balances and heals. Just a couple of deep breaths is sometimes enough, but even better is taking 5 minutes to focus on breathing. I like to count each breath on the exhale, going from one to ten then back to one again. I always feel much better after taking the time to do that.

More to come ...

BlueStar
July 21st, 2010, 06:09 PM
Never underestimate the medicinal power of a cup of tea

http://se.inf.ethz.ch/people/leitner/erl_g/image/tea_cup_small.jpg

tonytonytone
July 21st, 2010, 06:18 PM
Cooking! It helps me every time. I find my mind clears as I try to come up with more than just food...but a work of art. :)
Haven't been able to do that the past few days...apart from the soup I made today...but pretty soon, I'll be back in the kitchen whipping up a meal fit for...well...ME.

Mr. Brightside
July 21st, 2010, 11:29 PM

lol I agree, Music is probably the best medicine for me, Like Lorri since the invention of the walkman my life has had a soundtrack :) Gardening, painting, Jogging, hiking on the moors and mountains I find completely relaxing. I have started to learn Tai Chi which is pretty cool...

Sometimes just sitting here chatting to you guys is good medicine

Narnia
July 21st, 2010, 11:55 PM

Yep - I agree with that as well!! :)

Sean, I have a feeling you will find Zen with Tai Chi ... :)

Kiran
July 22nd, 2010, 01:36 PM
Cooking! It helps me every time. I find my mind clears as I try to come up with more than just food...but a work of art. :)
Haven't been able to do that the past few days...apart from the soup I made today...but pretty soon, I'll be back in the kitchen whipping up a meal fit for...well...ME.

Oh yes...when I get the time, I love to bake...cakes, biscuits, pies...anything pretty much!!!

Kiran
July 22nd, 2010, 01:37 PM
lol I agree, Music is probably the best medicine for me, Like Lorri since the invention of the walkman my life has had a soundtrack :)

;) Yep :)

Sometimes just sitting here chatting to you guys is good medicine

Agree wholeheartedly Sean!! ;)

BlueStar
July 22nd, 2010, 07:08 PM
Agree with all of that :) I love music and find it to be wonderful medicine. I also do qi gong, a form called zhan zhuang, where you basically stand still in set postures, I do find it helps boost my energy and it certainly builds the biceps. Also do some yoga, the sun salutations and started doing Kim Eng's Qi Flow Yoga DVD.

Meditation is really the ultimate medicine for me, however. It brings me back to my self, dissolves all worries and stresses and even energises me physically. I would be lost without it :)

Lion Spirit Walker
July 23rd, 2010, 01:24 AM
Reading each of these wonderful posts is very good medicine for myself. :)
Tyvm my dear friends.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 23rd, 2010, 04:51 AM
The Unconditional Love of our companion animal species.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 23rd, 2010, 08:03 AM
& Sharing with another species of Life.

Narnia
July 23rd, 2010, 11:54 AM
& Sharing with another species of Life.

Oh yes, yes, yes .... I can never have enough play and loving time with my Shadow!! :giveheart

Narnia
July 23rd, 2010, 05:37 PM
Alone time .... :)

BlueStar
July 23rd, 2010, 06:51 PM
SILENCE

I find it so important to not fill up every moment with activity, noise and thought. Silence is key to sanity.

Kiran
July 23rd, 2010, 08:47 PM
Dawn and dusk....I love that time early in the morning, just as its getting light and everything is so still, so quiet...like you are the only one alive....need this just to be able to breath sometimes, especially living in a city.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 24th, 2010, 03:32 AM
Being in the middle of an intense thunder storm is like plugging into a serious battery charger. LOL.
What a rush of energy. I love it.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 27th, 2010, 12:44 AM
Take a moment to laugh out loud with Life.

Mr. Brightside
July 27th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Take a moment to laugh out loud with Life.

Loved that, well said Michael ;)

Dawn and dusk....I love that time early in the morning, just as its getting light and everything is so still, so quiet...like you are the only one alive....need this just to be able to breath sometimes, especially living in a city.

I can really relate to that living in a big town, I also love dawn and dusk, when I read your post it reminded me of this track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F_opWg9_qI

Lion Spirit Walker
July 28th, 2010, 12:12 AM
Cool Song. :) Good Medicine indeed.
Dancing with a cockatoo.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 10th, 2010, 07:40 AM
Smile a while. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
August 12th, 2010, 12:45 AM
Look at the Earth and the Life here on. Look out into the sky, day and night. Be aware of the breath that you take in and than exhale. And remember you are a part of all this as it is a part of you.

:two hearts:

Kiran
August 12th, 2010, 08:35 AM
Look at the Earth and the Life here on. Look out into the sky, day and night. Be aware of the breath that you take in and than exhale. And remember you are a part of all this as it is a part of you.

I love this Michael...thank you :)

Lion Spirit Walker
September 15th, 2010, 02:50 AM
I'm sitting here in the hospital for the last night of my stay... Considering the things which were of apparent positive effect in the recovery of my health.
At first, it was the need to reestablish inner peace, and the acceptance of the helping hands and hearts that have been here for me through this.
Then it was the sincere appreciation for Life, the caring individuals, the breaths I could still take.
Then it was the playfulness that fills my heart that brings me to a renewed state of well being.
To summarize; It has been Balance, Love, Grattitude, and Joy which has provided the best medicine through this time of my physical crisis.

Mr. Brightside
September 15th, 2010, 12:16 PM
Your courage and humour Michael is good medicine for all of us ;)

BlueStar
September 15th, 2010, 03:27 PM
This is the best medicine I've had all week, Michael, seeing you back on MW with your wonderful humour and courage, you are a true and wonderful inspiration! So delighted to have you back with us!!! We've all missed you :two hearts:

Kiran
September 15th, 2010, 03:46 PM
I'm sitting here in the hospital for the last night of my stay... Considering the things which were of apparent positive effect in the recovery of my health.
At first, it was the need to reestablish inner peace, and the acceptance of the helping hands and hearts that have been here for me through this.
Then it was the sincere appreciation for Life, the caring individuals, the breaths I could still take.
Then it was the playfulness that fills my heart that brings me to a renewed state of well being.
To summarize; It has been Balance, Love, Grattitude, and Joy which has provided the best medicine through this time of my physical crisis.

No need for words form me...you know how I feel to see you back with us :D

Lion Spirit Walker
September 16th, 2010, 01:48 AM
I love each of you so very much. You are all truly a breath of fresh air in my Life. And most certainly good medicine for my very being.

Lion Spirit Walker
September 20th, 2010, 01:29 AM
...Love, unconditional...

tonytonytone
September 20th, 2010, 08:43 PM
Michael!

Lion Spirit Walker
September 21st, 2010, 12:04 AM
Joyous Laughter
Happiness
true and heartfelt
:wink.1:
:spinny:

Lion Spirit Walker
September 21st, 2010, 02:29 AM
...Caring...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMgmaKhH038

Mr. Brightside
September 22nd, 2010, 01:00 PM
Just for Today

1. Just for today I will be happy. This assumes that what Abraham Lincoln said is true, that "most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." Happiness is from within; it is not a matter of externals.

2. Just for today I will try to adjust myself to what is, and not try to adjust everything to my own desires. I will take my family, my business, and my luck as they come and fit myself to them.

3. Just for today I will take care of my body. I will exercise it, care for it, nourish it, not abuse nor neglect it, so that it will be a perfect machine for my bidding.

4. Just for today I will try to strengthen my mind. I will learn something useful. I will not be a mental loafer. I will read something that requires effort, thought and concentration.

5. Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways; I will do somebody a good turn and not get found out. I will do at least two things I don't want to do as William James suggests, just for exercise.

6. Just for today I will be agreeable. I will look as well as I can, dress as becomingly as possible, talk low, act courteously, be liberal with praise, criticize not at all, nor fault with anything and not try to regulate nor improve anyone.

7. Just for today I will try to live through this day only, not to tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do things for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep them up for a lifetime.

8. Just for today I will have a program. I will write down what I expect to do every hour. I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it. It will eliminate two pests, hurry and indecision.

9. Just for today I will have a quiet half hour all by myself and relax. In this half hour sometimes I will think of God, so as to get a little more perspective into my life.

10. Just for today I will be unafraid, especially I will not be afraid to be happy, to enjoy what is beautiful, to love, and to believe that those I love, love me.

If we want to develop a mental attitude that will bring us peace and happiness, here is Rule #1:

Think and act cheerfully, and you will feel cheerful.

Written by Sybyl F Partridge in 1916 and printed in
"How To Stop Worrying, And Start Living" by Dale Carnegie, 1951

Narnia
September 22nd, 2010, 02:06 PM
Love it!! Needed it!!! And thank you Sean!! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
September 22nd, 2010, 09:53 PM
Indeed. :) Good Medicine.

tonytonytone
September 23rd, 2010, 09:19 AM
LOVE it! Thanks mate!

BlueStar
September 23rd, 2010, 07:23 PM
I loved that as well Sean, a very nice reminder and so very true.

Now, here is a good medicine indeed (even though the doctor or dietician might not agree). But life is too short not to eat cake!!

http://ribbony.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/chocolate-cake.jpg

Mr. Brightside
September 23rd, 2010, 08:47 PM
glad you alll like it :) now about that lovely looking cake, Its making my mouth water.. it would be good medicine, if i had some lol

Lion Spirit Walker
September 25th, 2010, 12:09 AM
My second day of going out for a walk since leaving the hospital last week. Challenging, yes. But good medicine nonetheless. It also works wonders in helping break a fever. ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
September 26th, 2010, 07:46 AM
Remember
Even in our darkest hour
We are never
Alone

BlueStar
September 26th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Michael Walker is good medicine ! :) His warmth, wisdom and playfulness are just what the doctor ordered

Mr. Brightside
September 26th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Michael Walker is good medicine ! :) His warmth, wisdom and playfulness are just what the doctor ordered

Agree Totally :)

tonytonytone
September 27th, 2010, 09:33 AM

My sentiments exactly!!!

Lion Spirit Walker
September 27th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Sharing love, compassion, and joy as occurs here at MW.
Thank you very much my very dear friends... My virtual home. :)
Good Medicine indeed.

Lion Spirit Walker
September 30th, 2010, 03:58 AM
Being silly and goofy when your by yourself. Simply for the pure joy of it.
Play... The gift of Life for us all. :)

Narnia
September 30th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Being silly with my sister! :)

Kiran
September 30th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Working with a new batch of ladies on my new massage course :) I love it!!!

Lion Spirit Walker
October 3rd, 2010, 03:12 AM
Sharing with dear friends here at MW. Virtual Hugs to you all. :Boy_yes3:

:two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts:

Rana
October 4th, 2010, 06:54 AM
affirmations are a great way to begin ..reflect or maintain changes and acceptance in ones life .. sitting on the top of a tall cliff top looking out to the great ocean ..meditating on what IS and what ones purpose trully is ..and living it ...

Narnia
October 4th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Hugs and Kisses are always good! :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
October 30th, 2010, 04:37 AM
Affirmation of Self.
I had been a bit ill the past two weeks, with the last week being a bit more intense.
Last night as I stood in front of the mirror above the sink in my restroom, I faced myself. Feeling as though I had had enough of this illness, I reminded myself of the promises I had made to mySelf long ago. Followed by a couple reminders during the course of the night.
I awoke today feeling much better than I had in a while. And a noticable increase in positive energy was apparent.
I believe that reminding ourselves that we are indeed capable of finding growth through adversity, and very capable of Self awareness and healing, many positive changes can occur. Lol. If we but only believe.

BlueStar
October 30th, 2010, 12:04 PM
Hey Michael its so good to have you back, I've missed you and been thinking about you. Figured you hadn't been feeling so good, but I'm really glad that you feeling a bit better and are back with us. Thanks for your words, which are truly inspiring to me and a very good medicine indeed!

Lion Spirit Walker
November 17th, 2010, 02:13 AM
Appreciation
Of the Life
That is You

Lion Spirit Walker
January 19th, 2011, 12:56 AM
Allow yourSelf time to simply live Life.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 26th, 2011, 02:43 AM
Peace in understanding that whatever may come, Life is eternal and wonderous beyond bounds.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 28th, 2011, 10:57 PM
'Remember the shaman when he use to say, "Man is but the dream of the dolphin."
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/15242.jpg

Rana
January 29th, 2011, 11:30 AM
i find when im in the midst of a hectic week it helps to " center " myself fully just before i brush my teeth so its automatic when im in a rush ..i stand very astill i do a basic tune in to my meridians (energetic vortices ) and quiet the mind for a moment. then brush .. and yes rory i agree breathing slowly and deeply ..as well as taking the time to eat slowly and enjoy my food

Lion Spirit Walker
February 7th, 2011, 04:34 AM
'Inspration' by our wise and dear friend BlueStar. ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
March 2nd, 2011, 11:02 PM
Regular Exercise...

Lion Spirit Walker
March 15th, 2011, 02:00 AM
I accomplished a good, hard workout today. And honestly, it's made all the difference in my day.
If you can exercise, any type of exercise including an easy walk, do it.
We are in this lifetime living in a body/shell. All of our being is directly interconnected. Being good to your physical health bennifits all other aspects of our being.
My doctors were talking death just a few short weeks ago. Through exercise I've turned it all around. It's helped me in the past and it's helping me now. I am living proof that exercise is in fact GOOD MEDICINE.

Kiran
March 15th, 2011, 09:41 PM
In light of everything going on right now...I found this and wanted to share it :)
Love to one and all :two hearts::two hearts:

http://media.picfor.me/00110FAD4/words-quotes-words-Other-google-sayings-wow-626-Quotes-Sayings-romantic-ceca-Mette-sweet-Sweet-love-pics-amor-Outras-Petra-nadpisi-sandee-Sexy-Pics-Loving-romantic-quotes-Poems-Quotes-Sayings-morgengr%C3%BCsse-cool-Misc-favorites-new-album-Janeypoo-good-girls-ADD-ALBUM-love-heart-Comentarios_large.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
March 22nd, 2011, 04:07 AM
Dear Kiran, I sincerely love that. :) There is a soft spring shower going on outside and now I just want to go dance in it.
Good Medicine indeed. Tyvm.

Kiran
March 22nd, 2011, 09:06 AM
Dear Kiran, I sincerely love that. :) There is a soft spring shower going on outside and now I just want to go dance in it.
Good Medicine indeed. Tyvm.

Yep...I know what you mean ;) Its just that feeling totally......alive!!

Lion Spirit Walker
March 28th, 2011, 06:24 AM
The Unconditional Love we receive from and share with our adopted companions.

http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/PsyJPG.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
April 27th, 2011, 11:18 PM
A well balanced living environment.

Narnia
April 28th, 2011, 12:43 AM
Saying .... I Love You .... with the depth of Universe behind it .... is good medicine!

Lion Spirit Walker
April 28th, 2011, 02:05 AM
Saying .... I Love You .... with the depth of Universe behind it .... is good medicine!
Completely agree. Good Medicine indeed. :)

Kiran
April 28th, 2011, 11:45 AM
A well balanced living environment.

Agree totally! And knowing truly your own safe space.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 30th, 2011, 03:40 AM
Always remembering what is truly important in life... LIFE.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 11th, 2011, 03:33 AM
Realizing you can where once you could not. ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
June 14th, 2011, 01:44 AM
Mysterious Wisdom and All the wonderful people here.

Lion Spirit Walker
June 17th, 2011, 12:01 AM
Music that stirs the spirit is always good medicine.

:two hearts::cool.3::two hearts:

Kiran
June 17th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Music that stirs the spirit is always good medicine.

It is food for the soul dearest.....:)

Lion Spirit Walker
June 28th, 2011, 12:11 AM
A gentle breeze on a comfortable summer's afternoon while listening to song birds.

Lion Spirit Walker
June 30th, 2011, 01:10 AM
True Joy

WINTERWIN
June 30th, 2011, 09:07 PM
I love this thread :) Great idea Michael.

One of the most beneficial and simplest 'medicines' I have ever found i....breathing!!!

No matter what's going on or how I'm feeling physically, emotionally or mentally, stopping to take some deep breaths is a wonderful panacea. It gets me out of my mind, back into the present moment and it balances and heals. Just a couple of deep breaths is sometimes enough, but even better is taking 5 minutes to focus on breathing. I like to count each breath on the exhale, going from one to ten then back to one again. I always feel much better after taking the time to do that.

More to come ...

Yes friend, I totally agree with you, I myself had realised this about 2 years ago, you explained it in the thread just exactly how I feel.

WINTERWIN
June 30th, 2011, 09:24 PM
Music, which you'll later realise what it means to me. Doing creative activity is a great medicine(like playing any musical instrument, writing, editing or making pictures, talking funny things to friends without caring about age), drinking lots water, till you p ee colourless and continue drinking water till you sleep(please try it), it will relax you, and next morning you will see yourself more beautiful and calm. Being subjected to sun after waking up, will increase your serotonal level and provide energy to you, will keep you well.

Narnia
June 30th, 2011, 10:45 PM
drinking lots water, till you p ee colourless and continue drinking water till you sleep(please try it), it will relax you, and next morning you will see yourself more beautiful and calm. Being subjected to sun after waking up, will increase your serotonal level and provide energy to you, will keep you well.

Oh yes ... I quite agree with you Win, drinking water is so simply purifying! I love water! :D

Lion Spirit Walker
July 1st, 2011, 10:45 PM
The key is 'purified water'. No titanium.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 7th, 2011, 11:12 PM
Remembering purpose and balance... Even through adversity.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 14th, 2011, 01:08 AM
Remembering we are All of the Universe, as the Universe is of us...

Lion Spirit Walker
July 14th, 2011, 03:20 AM
This one is worth repeating...

Balance

mary
July 14th, 2011, 04:58 AM
A little sleep... when its needed... does wonders... works every time in my own life experience

mary
July 14th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Seems I need a little bed rest right now... I clicked the send button twice :blink:

Lion Spirit Walker
July 28th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Appreciation and grattitude for All Life.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 29th, 2011, 02:18 AM
Affectionate physical contact.
Did you hug or kiss someone today?

Anjou
July 29th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Affectionate physical contact.
Did you hug or kiss someone today?

Not yesterday....
Today is young. :spinny:

Lion Spirit Walker
August 2nd, 2011, 01:33 AM
Allowing yourself to be still...

Lion Spirit Walker
August 3rd, 2011, 06:23 AM
A peaceful night in candle light...

Lion Spirit Walker
August 10th, 2011, 03:01 AM
Unconditional
Love

Lion Spirit Walker
August 23rd, 2011, 02:06 AM
Appreciating Nature.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 25th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Heartfelt laughter...

Lion Spirit Walker
August 25th, 2011, 06:47 AM
Looking out at the night's sky.

Narnia
August 25th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Coming here everyday .... it's like taking your multi-vit everyday ... you know when you need it! :girl_yes3 (1):

Did I say that already?

mary
August 25th, 2011, 08:28 PM
Coming here everyday .... it's like taking your multi-vit everyday ... you know when you need it! :girl_yes3 (1):

Did I say that already?

Totally agree with you Polly.. although I can't come here as often as I would like to.. whenever I feel a little blue, immediately I think if I am here MW positive energy will heal some of that blues... and it does :Boy_yes3:...

Lion Spirit Walker
August 30th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Funny, as I was opening this thread my first thought was 'MW'...
It still is. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
September 1st, 2011, 06:49 AM
...Caring...

Lion Spirit Walker
September 9th, 2011, 01:20 AM
Experiencing Loving Appreciation

Lion Spirit Walker
October 11th, 2011, 04:29 AM
Mysterious Wisdom

Rana
October 12th, 2011, 01:37 AM
I brought Sandra Cabot Liver cleansing diet ..did it and have started losing weight as a product (and havent really changed much of my food or excercise ) ive lost 7 kgs ! and feel fantastic ..she is a medical doctor who specialises in many range of things that come from having a fatty or blocked liver from weight gain,infertility,skin rashes,depression all that .. i wasnt looking for weight loss originally that was just a by product .. i would reccommend it to anyone here ..

Rana
October 12th, 2011, 01:39 AM
https://www.sandracabot.com/books

Lion Spirit Walker
October 13th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Sharing good musical vibes with your companion cockatoo... :)

Kiran
October 14th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Sharing time and space with good friends :)

Rana
October 14th, 2011, 01:15 PM
just growing and realising xx

Lion Spirit Walker
October 17th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Remembering there is always Light, no matter how Dark it may seem.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 14th, 2011, 07:54 PM
The clouds will part...

Kiran
November 15th, 2011, 08:48 AM
The clouds will part...
And the sun will shine again ...

Lion Spirit Walker
November 15th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Being Still

Silverleaf
December 10th, 2011, 11:51 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/Saltwater1000/life-philosophy-how-to-live.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
January 10th, 2012, 03:36 AM
Realizing True Growth.

Rana
January 11th, 2012, 12:51 PM
energy flows

Lion Spirit Walker
February 1st, 2012, 01:45 AM
Finding Love that helps to guide us through darkness and into light.
The Love that touches our heart and spirit. And allows us to truly heal.
A 'human gift' of good medicine.

Kiran
February 1st, 2012, 09:17 AM

:two hearts: :arms::two hearts:

Narnia
February 1st, 2012, 02:12 PM

Spoken so well .... :girl_yes3 (1):

BlueStar
February 2nd, 2012, 02:39 PM
Good medicine is having Michael back on MW! :D :arms:

Kiran
February 2nd, 2012, 04:01 PM
Good medicine is having Michael back on MW! :D :arms:
Agree totally!!! :girl_yes3 (1):

Lion Spirit Walker
February 3rd, 2012, 01:46 AM
The tears of true loving appreciation... The tears of healing all aspects of our being.
Life's experiences are so very amazing.

Rana
February 4th, 2012, 01:48 PM
fark ..i love you guys xxxx

Lion Spirit Walker
February 6th, 2012, 08:04 PM
fark ..i love you guys xxxx
That's good medicine. Tyvm.

christophersa
February 8th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Good medicines are available at good medical stores and There are many good medical stores are every where and every day we went through these Pharmaceuticals.

mxqigong
June 15th, 2012, 04:29 AM
Yes, good medicine are acquired through natural way like exercising, meditating, eating natural fruits and foods that have no preservative added. Natural way in doing your lifestyle and become more healthier in life.

Lion Spirit Walker
June 17th, 2012, 04:04 AM
Finding your way back home to Mysterious Wisdom after a period of adversity.

BlueStar
June 17th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Finding your way back home to Mysterious Wisdom after a period of adversity.

Michael!!

I'm SO HAPPY you're back!!

I've missed you sooo much!!!!!!

You've just made my week and possibly month :D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fw0lAspzpWo/TqBubkmE9zI/AAAAAAAABEo/Y9sfzf4UbRI/s320/snoopy_happy_dance.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
June 17th, 2012, 09:38 PM
Thank you my dear friend. :) It is wonderfully good medicine to be back. And reading post like yours. Good medicine indeed.

Narnia
June 18th, 2012, 02:02 PM
:) :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
August 23rd, 2012, 07:35 PM
Fresh Air...

Narnia
August 24th, 2012, 01:34 PM
My personal stash of 'Good Medicine' ... kissing Shadow's (our cat) soft head .... :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
September 4th, 2012, 12:40 AM
My personal stash of 'Good Medicine' ... kissing Shadow's (our cat) soft head .... :giveheart
I can relate to this as I'm the same with Psy, my cockatoo.
:)

Narnia
September 4th, 2012, 01:22 PM
I have said it before many times .... but coming here, to MW, is always Good Medicine. :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
September 25th, 2012, 11:32 PM
To Awaken...

Kiran
September 28th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Sunny Autumn days :)

BlueStar
September 28th, 2012, 06:04 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Pw0xpXOe6h0/TtXhmPuRZsI/AAAAAAAAITU/yW9zA3xFySM/s400/A%2Bjoyful%2Bheart%2Bis%2Bgood%2Bmedicine.%2BLaughter%2Bheals..png

Lion Spirit Walker
October 1st, 2012, 02:38 AM
:) Right on. :)

Silverleaf
October 15th, 2012, 10:13 AM
The best medicine I know of, Music

A classic To get rid of the monday blues ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vDK2svrGG_c

Narnia
October 15th, 2012, 12:53 PM
The best medicine I know of, Music

Yep, that and laughter!! :D

Lion Spirit Walker
November 27th, 2012, 12:28 AM
Finding that warm, compassionate place in our hearts and sharing of it.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 14th, 2013, 12:02 AM
In our Truth of Being we find True Healing.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 19th, 2013, 02:59 AM
Movement.

Narnia
May 20th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Movement.

Oh my goodness ... YES!!

Didn't get the chance to go for my walkies yesterday; was caught-up between brushstrokes in the studio and not to mention it just kept raining and raining and raining ... so, the plan is to go for a walk today ... even if it does rain! :)

:singingintherain:

Lion Spirit Walker
May 21st, 2013, 12:27 AM
Dearest Narnia, good medicine indeed my dear friend. :)
Tyvm.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 22nd, 2013, 12:34 AM
Balancing Mind, Body, and Spirit.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 24th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Accomplishing what you thought you might not be able to accomplish. Allowing the heart to be your guide.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 26th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Good, meaningful friendship.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 4th, 2013, 02:16 AM
Remembering the joy that's always there. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
August 7th, 2013, 01:21 AM
Caring for a companion animal.

Narnia
August 7th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Absolutely!!!

Lion Spirit Walker
August 8th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Sharing a smile with a stranger. :)

Narnia
August 9th, 2013, 01:35 PM

I like those moments .... maybe that's why I smile so much!!

Lion Spirit Walker
August 11th, 2013, 02:36 AM
A good laugh with dear friends. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
August 11th, 2013, 03:03 AM
Creative expression.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 17th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Challenge yourself.

Anjou
September 17th, 2013, 12:18 PM

Hear! Hear!
I smile at strangers regularly. The most fun is when they share by smiling back.