PDA

View Full Version : farewell

brother
July 21st, 2010, 12:24 AM
Our time here is at an end. Our love goes out to each and every one of the
members here.

Thank you all for your love and blessings. It’s been our honor to have been able to get to know a few of you and share in everyone’s understanding and wisdom. We hope that we will be able to stay in touch with several of the members.

(((((((((((((((((Mysterious Wisdom)))))))))))))))))))

All our love,
Chad and Shannon
aka brother and TheNavigator

Narnia
July 21st, 2010, 12:29 AM
What!? You're leaving!? Why? It saddens me to read this news ...

But I am sure you have your reasons (having dear little Autumn, in your lives, to attend to)

It is my hope that you both, return here one day, you will be missed ...

Know that you are always welcomed back anytime!!

Best Wishes and Big HUGS and Love to you both (and to the kiddies as well)

:giveheart ~ Polly ~

Lion Spirit Walker
July 21st, 2010, 02:02 AM
Dear Narnia, if you really want to know why go read my visitor messages.
Chad's attitude was (clinically speaking) borderline psychotic and it sprawled all over my profile to the extent that I had to initiate the 'ignore list' for both him and Shannon. Something I never thought I would have to do with anyone let alone them.
This situation is for myself heart breaking because I've lost my dearest friend through all of this silliness.
I truly wish Chad, Shannon, and there children the very best.
Farewell (((brother))).

Mr. Brightside
July 21st, 2010, 10:02 AM
Oh Dear, And the day started off so well, :( Dont know what went on to make you leave but if you are leaving I will certainly miss you and Shannon Chad, You brought an extra sparkle to the forum I hope in the light of day you change your mind, Just remember we will always be here for you my friend.

Take Care and best wishes to you, your family and little Autumn Rose

You will all be missed

See you in another life Brother ;)

Sean

Lion Spirit Walker
July 21st, 2010, 10:14 AM
That which I had mentioned above as being "sprawled" across my profile was removed at my request out of respect for Chad.

Kiran
July 21st, 2010, 10:17 AM
We will all miss them Sean, Polly. I am sure they will do whatever is right for them right now and I know they want to stay in touch.
HUGS and wishing them all much love.

God's Toy
July 21st, 2010, 10:46 AM
Hmm maybe its just me but i kinda think its funny when this stuff comes round, kinda like '' this fourn is just to small to house both of us'' when all you have to do is place the user(s) on your 'ignore' list and bam! the problem is solved. we have tools for just that if you guys would look in your user cp... oh the drama of it all!

But it really is sad to see anyone leave us and I know we are all sorry to see you go.
If we can do anything to help then please ask, pm's or visitor messages always welcome.

Mr. Brightside
July 21st, 2010, 10:49 AM
And getting smaller by the day :(

Mr B
July 21st, 2010, 11:56 AM
If it's a users/member issue and it's related to the profiles, people can contact me anytime. I'm still a Profile mod... so...

Too bad peeps leave like this.... I really hope you two think it over and stay....

BlueStar
July 21st, 2010, 01:50 PM
Aww, am so sorry to hear you guys are leaving - I do hope you will still stop by occasionally, it's been wonderful to meet you and connect.

My love to you guys and to Michael, I'm sorry to hear there's been strife and I hope that it all settles down again, I know in my heart it will. Human relationships are a great challenge for us all, and can be difficult and complex, but I know the bond of love between eventually transmutes all. Peace to you all and much love :two hearts:

planetlove
August 6th, 2010, 04:36 AM
All my love to all involved ...

SoulChild
August 6th, 2010, 02:12 PM
Remember when we were young, as children, we would get into disagreements with out friends, and then an hour or two later, we would be over it. As adults, we tend to hold grudges. This is indeed sad news, and for as long as i've been around, this type of things happens every now and then. The love on our message board is very strong, and people tend to come back after some time. Hopefully this will be the case with Chad and Shannon. We will not always agree on everything, and sometimes our emotions clash with one another. I am actually glad I didn't witness whatever happened on Micheals page, this will keep my mind clear, and now I can only think good thoughts. =))

Jester Black
August 6th, 2010, 04:54 PM
thats one way to look at it. but to my way of thinking, when we sweep stuff under a carpet nothing gets settled. Ive been down this road here and its definitely affected my level of participation here at MW.