9. Run For Cover (Feat. Free Dominguez)
10. Ogilarch
New Album out this fall....
http://www.conjureone.com/

http://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/i-dream-in-colour/id375170697

New Single out .....I dream in Colour

BlueStar
July 9th, 2010, 12:46 PM
This is good news, I loved Conjure One's last album (and its first one as well), it's been a long 5 years since it was released. I actually found Conjure One had surpassed the more recent Delerium albums in quality. I hope this one is as good.

BlueStar
July 9th, 2010, 07:55 PM
Have you listened to the single V, or anyone? Can't see it on youtooob. Was gonna download it, but didn't like the samples on itunes, actually sounded a bit annoying LOL. Well, I gotta watch my pennies so will have to wait til the album comes it, it's maybe better than the samples sound (I hope!)

planetlove
July 9th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Full Versions of these tracks

SINa6qi5NC8

Places that don't exist -on this same single ....

0aFRJLwfgLo

Lion Spirit Walker
July 10th, 2010, 05:18 AM
YES!!! Excellent music. I'm going out Monday to see if I might find the CD single and the CD is on my wish list.
Thank you very much for posting this. Very much enjoyed both trackx.

planetlove
July 10th, 2010, 07:53 PM
the single is only digital as we speak ..as far as i know...

June 29, 2010
]I Dream In Colour EP is out now at all digital music retailers worldwide
Working on final mixing touches for "Exilarch" album. Autumn 2010 release.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 11th, 2010, 03:54 AM
Thanks.
Hopefully I can find out when a release of a single might be available in stores. I'll keep you posted.

BlueStar
July 11th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Thanks for posting V, I don't know why I couldn't find them on youtube! Enjoyed them both, the production is fantastic, so I'm filled with optimism for the album again. Not keen on the chorus of 'I Dream in Colour', seems a bit weak to me, but I like the rest of it and it will possibly grow on me. Don't think I'll download it, will wait until the album arrives instead. Thanks for posting, def something to look forward to.

planetlove
August 27th, 2010, 11:51 PM
New album EXILARCH; out digitally worldwide October 19th 2010, physically, early November (USA) and February (Europe).

planetlove
September 16th, 2010, 02:35 AM
preview of all tracks now avail on itunes - get your pre order now... sounds great so far to me..

BlueStar
September 16th, 2010, 06:35 PM
I'm pleasantly surprised by the samples (I've really not liked the stuff Delerium has been churning out lately, I'd worried these guys had lost their touch). Sounds dark and atmospheric, very promising.

planetlove
September 29th, 2010, 04:57 PM
jy1KQZKl1hA

New Single

BlueStar
October 19th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Only just got around to listening to it - I like it. Very dark sound, sounds like the industrial influence from his other work has spilled into this. Looking forward to the album.

planetlove
October 19th, 2010, 10:34 PM
Released today ..just downloading it now...

Amazing new disc... Great sound ....very unique....
Love it !!!!!!!! 5 outa 5

BlueStar
October 20th, 2010, 08:28 PM
I've listened to it a good couple of times now and I have to agree, it's an excellent album and just as good as the previous 2. Kind of a cross between the sounds of discs one and two. It seems Conjure One is the perfect outlet for Leeb's creativity to fly free and the production on Exilarch is outstanding - very intense and atmospheric. The vocal songs are quite subtle, will take a few listens for them to stand out I think but I like the vocalists. The standout track for me is Nomadic Code so far - 9 minutes of brilliance. Very rich and evocative.

BlueStar
October 21st, 2010, 06:04 PM
Still really loving this album, one of the best of the year. It's funny, I think this is what the last Delerium album was aiming to be, but whereas I found Nuages Du Monde quite passionless and by the numbers, Exilarch oozes conviction, passion and has a certain coherence and integrity that knocks spots off it. The style actually reminds me a lot of Banco De Gaia quite a bit, which is no bad thing (if anyone isn't familiar with Banco De Gaia, his album Last Train to Tibet is a must-hear!). The depth and mood of this album really resonate with me at the moment, I definitely recommend it :)

planetlove
October 21st, 2010, 10:10 PM
The Distance - is doing something for me ...