PDA

View Full Version : A new forum and a new Moderator on MW!

God's Toy
November 23rd, 2008, 08:49 PM
Guys,

It's a welcome home of two parts here today.
First we say hi to a new forum on MW: The Musical Universe. :) This is for anything and everything music related. You want us to know about something that's rocking your world? Post it here! :girl_yes3 (1): Done some demo work yourself? let us hear it! :clap From chill out meditations to hard core metal, this is the place to be.

With a new forum like this we are going to need a new mod to run it, one who's finger is on the pulse in matters music related. (and Mod wise too)

Let's say Congrats and Welcome back to Genesis! :clap:)
(Or تكوين (http://www.mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/member.php?u=29) for those who have not worked it out yet.)

Congrats hon and welcome to the team! :gathering:

Well Gang get stuck in!

:clap: :Teambouncing: :yahoo::hyper2::hyper2::bounce::bounce::signsCool::o

Did I hear someone say 'What are you listing too part 6'???

Regards,

Peter

PS: Yep I get the first post in the first thread! :drool:

(Edit: As Gen is at a wedding right about now I'm un sure how fast she will respond to this post)

Mr. Brightside
November 23rd, 2008, 09:02 PM
Fantastic idea, our own musical forum :Hbounce

Congrats Gen, great choice, Im sure you will do an an excellent job ;)

Narnia
November 23rd, 2008, 09:12 PM
:Hbounce Let the musical and moderation genius of Genesis begin...! :Hbounce

Congratulations and Welcome back to the team Genesis!!

Mr B
November 23rd, 2008, 09:18 PM
Whoohoo!!!!! It's here!!! Enjoy it my friends and have loads of music fun. :Hbounce

Gen, welcome back on the mod team sweetheart. Congrats!!!

BlueStar
November 23rd, 2008, 09:48 PM
Ooh, musical forum - great idea!

And welcome back Genesis - great to have you here in our little EMB exile colony :) :gathering::hi::clap

SoulChild
November 23rd, 2008, 11:50 PM
congratualations GEN! I am so glad you guys incorporated this new forum! Now, I can talk about Enigma here...!hehehe....I was hoping that some way we can merge or link enigma into this site. This was the perfect idea, and now it's not just all about Enigma, or New Age music....but, thats all I'll talk about...cause....I still will probably stick out like a sore thumb talking about hip hop...hehe, no i wont do that....My music love is actually R&B and New Age....but, Kyle has been introducing me to Alternative...so, as I spoke of in my loyalty thread...once I fall in love with something...I am very loyal! :):hi:

mary
November 24th, 2008, 03:11 AM
I'm so so so happy right now, its so exciting to have this brand new music universe forum that I'm sure will give me so much joy already. And who better than Gen to mod this forum, back then at the late EMB she was the one who opened the threads that I loved in there, and where I've discovered, learned, fell in love with music genres I didn't even know they existed and that I wouldn't otherwise, she will do a terrific job no doubt whatsoever.
I'm happy also because I know there's still a bunch of beautiful music to be heard, and having this forum will keep me on track.

Jester Black
November 24th, 2008, 03:23 AM
if you could only see the stupid grin on my face, youd laugh. :drool:

Genesis
November 24th, 2008, 06:25 AM
Greets everyone!

Good to be back with you all as moderator again. Feels like a home-coming!
And I am loving this new forum. Peter has done a wonderful job of bringing the feel of the original EMB back in a new setting.

Bring on the suggestions!

;)

Cheers everyone and thanks alot.

PS - Stressless, didnt know I posted anything that influenced you into new music. That made my day :)

Stargazer
November 24th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Congrats Gen :good

planetlove
November 24th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Thank you ....
I love this section ......
I can finally connect to all in here .....
For music is what connects us all
V

Tzvika
November 24th, 2008, 05:05 PM
Welcome back beloved and feared (well mostly feared) leader :D

Genesis
November 24th, 2008, 09:50 PM
So glad you found your way here Tzvika!!!!
Now its official.... were home :D

Rana
December 2nd, 2008, 08:01 AM
congratulations Gen ...!!! yay ..:)