PDA

View Full Version : Coming soon

planetlove
July 1st, 2010, 02:05 AM
Hello there my friends just wanted to start a new thread for future events in the Its Recommended forum ....
You can post anything that maybe of future interest to anyone in here ...movie trailers, books, events, new release music and such ....

Just came back from the movies and thought this may be of interest to a few in here..
Big story in this movie with multi layered interest ...
check out the preview....

FHVU3fKhsjI

Rana
July 1st, 2010, 09:15 AM
wohhh thanks ..definately a must !

Samael
July 3rd, 2010, 10:35 PM
THIS !! Can't wait !! lol :D I wanna be guido :*(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thpfD2l0EJQ

planetlove
July 10th, 2010, 03:00 AM
GvmB8uCSRMQ

Kiran
July 10th, 2010, 06:47 PM
lol something tells me Michael might like this one! ;)

planetlove
August 4th, 2010, 03:57 PM
It’s the album the entire dance scene has been waiting for. After months of hard work and creativity, the number one DJ in the world delivers his fourth artist album. Armin van Buuren is proud to present to you: ‘Mirage’. Armin:“Mirage has been the biggest project I’ve ever worked on. There’s so many hours in this. Work started two years ago when I actually built a completely new studio for this project. Many new techniques were used and most of all I had so much fun creating this with the many people that are involved. It was a journey, an epic one!”

‘76’, ‘Shivers’ and ‘Imagine’ are still etched in memory of millions of dance music lovers. Fresh memories will be made as soon as the album hits stores on September 10th 2010. ‘Mirage’ reveals a side of Armin his fans haven’t heard yet and takes in its listeners with new and surprising collaborations. Within the 2 years of endless jamming and producing, Armin invited artists like Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Ferry Corsten, BT, Nadia Ali, Guy Chambers, Christian Burns and Adam Young of Owl City into his studio.

As the first single of the album, Armin chose ‘Full Focus’, an instrumental track set to fill arenas, clubs and scorch across the festival terrains set up for the summer of 2010. Armin:“The first track of the album has been a sure shot in my sets for quite a while now. I decided to come back with an instrumental trancer right before summer and all the big festivals. Half of my new album will be instrumental trance, but with the sound of 2010.”

Right after summer, it’s time for the full ‘Mirage’ album to take over. Inspired and influenced by many different types of music, ‘Mirage’ is more diverse than any other Armin album before. His collaboration with Sophie Ellis-Bextor, ‘Not Giving Up On Love’ is a perfect example of that, combining the best of both worlds. Armin:“The Nervo Sisters, Sophie Ellis-Bextor and me met up to write the vocals for ‘Not Giving Up On Love’. I was thrilled to work with them on this. We gave it a more analog feel with some real drums, to give it a pop-rock feel. We also put a piano top line on the track and then the vocals of Sophie, which I think is a win. It’s a lush summer tune with an epic vocal that gets stuck in your head and cheers you up!”

‘Mirage’ is filled with musical fusions and surprising interpretations, from the orchestral masterpiece of title track ‘Mirage’, deep trance track ‘I Don’t Own You’ and housy ‘Feels So Good’ to the eerie ‘Take A Moment’ and feel-good ‘Drowning’. 16 tracks that highlight how Armin has matured as an artist.

Mirage will be in stores September 10th 2010.

01. Desiderium 207 (feat. Susana)
02. Mirage
03. This Light Between Us (feat. Christian Burns)
04. Not Giving Up On Love (vs Sophie Ellis Bextor)
05. I Don’t Own You
06. Full Focus
07. Take A Moment (feat. Winter Kills)
08. Feels So Good (feat. Nadia Ali)
09. Virtual Friend (feat. Sophie)
10. Drowning (feat. Laura V)
11. Down To Love (feat. Ana Criado)
12. Coming Home
13. These Silent Hearts (feat. BT)
14. Orbion
15. Minack (vs Ferry Corsten)
16. Youtopia (feat. Adam Young)

The second single of Armin’s ‘Mirage’ will be the sugar-sweet Sophie Ellis-Bextor collab ‘Not Giving Up On Love’. A powerful tribute to love, that Sophie already performed live on BBC Radio 2’s Dermon O’Leary Show. If you’re curious about the track, check the exclusive acoustic version of the single on YouTube! ‘Not Giving Up On Love’ will be releases at the end of August.

Mr. Brightside
August 4th, 2010, 04:57 PM
This is one crazy youtube preview of the new Stallone movie "The Expendables" This movie has more action movie stars than a Toys R Us sale... Stallone, Bruce Willis, Arnie, Jet Li, Dolph Lungren, Steve austin, Micky Rourke, Randy Couture, Jason Strathom and you know its going to be a cliche ridden Testosterone fest ,80s style action throwback but I cant wait to see it..

I cannot embed the Youtube Video (for reasons that will be clear) but its worth clicking on the link

The Expendables (http://www.youtube.com/expendables)

http://media.entertainment.sky.com/image/unscaled/2010/03/18/The-Expendables-Poster-02-3.jpg

planetlove
August 5th, 2010, 06:16 PM
Thats a hot preview ....

Narnia
August 5th, 2010, 06:59 PM
I totally agree with V .... that is one HOT preview!! :D