PDA

View Full Version : GT Black skin update

God's Toy
June 20th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Just a note to say the skin known as 'GT Black' developed an error witch could not be fixed and so had to be deleted. I have replaced it with a new one called... (Yes you guess it!) GT Black. If you used the old one please feel free to set this new one as your default.

Please note this new skin is not 100% identical to the old one but it will get there soon (When I remember how the hell the old one looked!... please feel free to help me out there!)

Thanks for your time.

Peter

Lion Spirit Walker
June 21st, 2010, 07:01 AM
Hehehe. Please pardon me GT. I realize you have and continue to make tremedous positive changes here for us all. And i know I'm speaking for all members here when I say 'Thank you very much for this wonderful site.'
LOL. But man, your sounding a little overworked.
Remeber to breath. ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
June 21st, 2010, 07:12 AM
Okay, I'm in GT Black now. Overall it looks good. In the 'Quick Reply' box, the type face options 'B'old, 'I'talisize, and 'U'nderlined are barely noticable from the background shade.
Also the bright red and blue against the black are seizure triggers for some people. Not that I believe they should be changed, simply calling awareness to it.
But overall it does look good.

Narnia
June 21st, 2010, 11:51 AM
Yes - I quite agree with Michael ....

'Thank you dear Peter, very much for this wonderful site and for all the positive, hard and smart work you put into it!!'

God's Toy
June 21st, 2010, 01:05 PM
Your welcome guys. ;)

about the black text with black background, yep thats a bug and will be sorted once i find it.

please report any and all found thanks!

peace out guys.

Lion Spirit Walker
June 21st, 2010, 03:21 PM
Will do, your welcome, and peace to you and your family my good friend.