PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Mr B!!!

God's Toy
June 18th, 2010, 12:35 AM
Hey dude, hope it's a rocking birthday you have my friend!

:friends::yourock: :girl_yes3 (1)::smile1::dance:Happy Birthday!!!:drink::drinks:good :signsHF:

Mr B
June 18th, 2010, 06:32 AM
Now this is a topic me like a lot!!! Good one to wake up and start the day with!

Thanks my good friend and i promise..... I'll make it rock! :mr_cool:drink::drinks

Rana
June 18th, 2010, 07:10 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:m_gv2cd3HHFuJM:http://images.psxextreme.com/wallpapers/ps3/cosmic_marbles_475.jpg

when we chose our exact day to incarnate ..the perfect balancing act of astrological influences and karmic lessons ..it may be likened with "cosmic marbles" which this picture is called ... Happy Birthday "Daddy B " im sure a whole new exciting world has opened up to you ..Happy Birthday

Narnia
June 18th, 2010, 11:31 AM
... Happy Birthday dear Maik!!! ...

http://naveenoey.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/circuit-board-birthday-cake-4-26289.jpg

Wishing you a beautiful birthday
filled with lots of yummy cake!!

:drink: :giveheart :drink:

Mr. Brightside
June 18th, 2010, 12:21 PM
Happy Birthday Maik have an amazing day :)

Love that birthday cake :D

Mr B
June 18th, 2010, 01:07 PM
Thanks my friends!!!! Party at my place tonight!! :drink::two hearts::arms::thanks::yourock:

Well, well, look at that GT.... our nerd build me the ultimate Linux machine!!!!

Just kidding... Me like it!!! Thanks Polly. :giveheart

Now i'm off to go shopping and it won't be any food.. Hehehehe!

God's Toy
June 18th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Lol dude I was thinking the same thing!

best cake ever polly!

BlueStar
June 18th, 2010, 06:27 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAIK!! Hope you've been having a wonderful day!! :)

Mr B
June 18th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Hey Rory, thank you so much.

My day just couldn't get any better, it's freaking awesome!!!! :hyper2::dance:

Lion Spirit Walker
June 19th, 2010, 04:39 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY B-MAN...
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/io5f911_batman.jpg

Mr B
June 19th, 2010, 05:09 AM
*They figured me out..... Okay, no more secrets... I'm Batman and i'm using Linux as my operating system.... For real! Must hide... Quick! Into the B-cave!!!*

Thank you so much Michael, love the pic!!! I saved the image on my laptop together with Polly's birthday cake. :drool::drink::smile1::Boy_yes3:

Lion Spirit Walker
June 19th, 2010, 05:25 AM
Too Cool B-Man. I loved your post. LOLLOL.
I'm pleased you liked the pic. ;)

Samael
June 22nd, 2010, 01:08 AM
Happy B Day ! When I read tittle Happy Birthday Mr. B it made me think of Bioshock :D lol

Don't be a slow poke Mr. B, angels don't wait for slow pokes :D :D :D

Mr B
June 22nd, 2010, 11:00 AM
Hehehehehe.... Samael, Thanks and you know..... you're right about that. Thank GT for that, he started calling me Mr. B some time ago and explained it was from Bioshock. After a while i got used to the name and changed MQ into Mr. B. :Boy_yes3::D

God's Toy
June 22nd, 2010, 12:07 PM
Yep thats right.

I just completed Bioshock 2 and loved it as mush as the first one. Really sad ending but thanfully I got the good one.

Samael
June 22nd, 2010, 01:35 PM
Yep thats right.

I just completed Bioshock 2 and loved it as mush as the first one. Really sad ending but thanfully I got the good one.

It was good, my favorite part was when you were little sister for a while and you could see with her eyes, which is very different..

Jordan
June 22nd, 2010, 03:17 PM
http://www.zulva.com/images/happy_birthday/images/belated-birthday-comment-flick.gif

I hope you had a big yummy cake ...

Mr B
June 22nd, 2010, 04:42 PM
Thank you very much Jordan. Actually i had more than a yummy cake... LOL! :D

God's Toy
June 22nd, 2010, 06:33 PM
It was good, my favorite part was when you were little sister for a while and you could see with her eyes, which is very different..

yep i liked that too, makes you see why they keep calling them Anglesl

God's Toy
June 22nd, 2010, 06:33 PM

yep i liked that too, makes you see why they keep calling them Anglesl

Mr B
June 22nd, 2010, 06:42 PM
:baseball_gif: Hey dudes... move that conversation over to our PC/Console games thread will ya. :gamerOtherwise i need to tickle you both 'til you drop! :biglaugh.2:

:laugh :p

Kiran
June 28th, 2010, 09:19 PM
Maik...sorry I missed your special day honey. Hope you had a superb day with lots of fun and laughter and time with Drita and Justina.
Love and hugs sweetheart :)

Mr B
June 29th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Thanks hon, it's okay. About the day....well.... we had a great one, couldn't have been better. :D

mary
June 30th, 2010, 07:54 PM
Hope you had a very happy birthay!!! I'm always late, but just in time to wish you all the best :spinny:.

Mr B
June 30th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Thanks stresslessgirl, better late than never, it's appreciated. :) Indeed i had a very happy birthday. Best ever yet. :D