PDA

View Full Version : The Secret Powers of Time.

Narnia
June 9th, 2010, 09:05 PM
... The Secret Powers of Time ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3oIiH7BLmg

Professor Philip G. Zimbardo (http://www.zimbardo.com/)

Hm? Food for thought ....

planetlove
June 10th, 2010, 12:13 AM
Thanks for this ,,,

BlueStar
June 10th, 2010, 07:48 PM
That was really cool, thanks so much for posting that Polly! It's almost a bit too fast-paced, but very well done and very insightful! I am gonna share this :)

Mr. Brightside
June 12th, 2010, 12:41 AM
Very Interesting, Thanks for sharing Polly :)

God's Toy
June 13th, 2010, 02:08 AM
Yep I did like this. thanks Polly.

Rana
June 13th, 2010, 09:57 AM
so cool and ..better to watch because its interesting in an interesting way for the brain today .. thanks miss polly xx

Narnia
June 13th, 2010, 01:14 PM
Glad to know you guys are enjoying this ... Cool!! :)

Jordan
June 14th, 2010, 12:53 PM
I like this....thanks for sharing Polly

Lion Spirit Walker
June 19th, 2010, 05:59 AM
Agreed and appreciated. Tyvm.

Lion Spirit Walker
June 19th, 2010, 09:49 PM
Early this morning I felt compelled to return to this topic to share an additional thought.
First and foremost, the reasoning within this 'theory' (if I may call it such) is very rational. Simply look around and we see evidense of this in the many 'faces' we encounter from day to day. This presentation has certain given myself a new perspective. One in which I appreciate.
Now for the additional thought...
While taking the above theory into account remember this, Time doesn't make us, we make time.
i love 'Universal Reality'. It exist both in perfect simplicity and amazing complexity, lol, at the same time. ;)

Rana
June 20th, 2010, 09:06 AM
wouldnt it be good to get a coolage as such of all of our faces ..we could submitt the ones we want with various expressions etc ..and put them all together harrrhhh xx

TheNavigator
June 21st, 2010, 08:15 PM
Finally got a good enough connection to watch the video...very interesting, and different way to look at cultures etc. TY Polly.

Lion Spirit Walker
June 22nd, 2010, 07:04 PM
Each of us has responded with appreciation for the insights provided from the video posted by Narnia.
Is anyone interested in discussing it further???