PDA

View Full Version : Born of elements: A question about our lives.

Archades
November 22nd, 2008, 05:59 AM
Often times when I am logging into different threads, I see some people talking about the elements. You know, Fire, Water, Earth, Light, those types of things. And it usually makes me wonder, are we each born with a unique commanding element within us? Born of fire, born of ice, born of water, is it a possibility? If someone has a short temper, were they born of fire? If they are cold in their relationships, are they born of ice? Can and do the elements that surround us play a role in sculpting who we become? Or is this just some fantasy that plays its role in our minds?

SoulChild
November 22nd, 2008, 02:43 PM
WOW! Great question!

For some reason...I have always thought of myself as a "water" child. I believed this because first of all...I am a cancer, and the symbol is a crab, which is an animal of water. and both my parents have water symbols for their sign. I believe it's ...darn, I can't remember right now, but both my parents b-days are in march. I have also been called "moon" child....and based on my birthdate and all that, it's supposed to have something to do with the moon. I know small amounts of astrology. is that sort of where you were going with your post? I think there are others on this board who may know more about astrology. Have fun :gathering:

Great thread!:girl_yes3 (1):

planetlove
November 22nd, 2008, 05:20 PM
we are all representations of all the elements in different frequencies....
Check out the chakra post and the video I posted in there...

the elements of life

earth
wind
fire
water
ether

V

Archades
November 22nd, 2008, 07:58 PM
That is great input. To add my thoughts, I have always felt that if I were to be of a certain element, it would be the Earth element. Not necessarily a single element, but one comprised of many different elements, but together forms a new one to govern my soul. As SoulChild was talking about her zodiac sign, I myself am an Aries, which is the Ram, so I thought that was interesting as well. But yeah, I checked out the video as well, and it really does shed some light on my question. Thanks for your input so far!

planetlove
November 23rd, 2008, 01:15 AM
Glad you liked it its the best presentation i have seen to date...
I'm a cancer myself.......CRABS love there water
Water i'm very dear and close to ....
V

Kiran
November 24th, 2008, 08:33 AM
I think the ideal is to have balance and have all represented within us but I have to say I am a typical air element as Gemini...chatty, feather-headed sometimes...lol