PDA

View Full Version : newbie

awesomebikerbab
May 11th, 2010, 09:31 PM
hi im new here . havent got a clue what this sites all about so i thought ide say hiya first and then go and read the sections and posts .
bev

God's Toy
May 11th, 2010, 09:37 PM
Hi! Your very welcome to MW! Yep it's a little bit of everything in a way anything goes I suppose (Within reason!!)

Enjoy the forums and if you need anything just let me know or post here.

Regards

Peter

Narnia
May 11th, 2010, 10:09 PM
hi im new here . havent got a clue what this sites all about so i thought ide say hiya first and then go and read the sections and posts .
bev

Hello and Welcome awesomebikerbab aka Bev, to the land of Mysterious Wisdom! :)

First off, thank you for finding your way to the forum and becoming a member!

As for what goes on around here ... well, there is alot of light topic banter, lots of sharing of good music, recommendations; ie books, movies, etc, ... um ... let's see what else is there? ... oh yeah ... here you'll find a number of awesome topics that include words of wisdom, greater discussions on questions about Life and the Journey of Life itself ...

You'll also find, that there is a lot of sharing and great discussions, in this warm, friendly and open online forum community!

So, I recommend you stick around for a while and check out the fun and insightful conversations ... which I hope you take part in! :)

Oh yeah, one more thing, I take it you're into bikes (by way of your username!) .... Um? .... Are you into road racing, MTB, cruising ... or are you into the other bigger bikes ... like motorcycles!?

Anyhooo ... Hello and Welcome again to MW .... really the best way to find out about this awesome place is have a look around and post something if you feel like!

Cheers, ~ Polly ~

ps: if you have any questions ... just ask!

Lion Spirit Walker
May 11th, 2010, 11:38 PM
Hello. :) It's great to have you here with us. This is truly an amazing site with wonderful members. It's very good to have you here with us.

brother
May 12th, 2010, 12:54 AM
Welcome Bev :)

Kiran
May 12th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Welcome to MW Bev....look forward to getting to know you better :)

awesomebikerbab
May 12th, 2010, 02:27 PM
wow ta for the fab welcome . and yes im into motorcycles lol .. the only pushbike you catch me on is the kids mountain bike that my husky pulls me on lol .. the name was suggested for me a few years ago when i joined a bikers forum lol .. my best mate (who was sadly wiped out in a bike crash 7 months ago ) used to take the mick out of me for my use of the word awesome for things so beautiful i couldnt think of what else to say . ie the prettiest sunset lol bev says its awesome we just say its pretty lol ..
and another mate only ever called me bikerbabe even tho he knew my name . (most of my other mates call me T1TCH lol which is self explanatory.
Not sure why the e fell off the end of my name tho . (maybe it was too long a name that has happened before )
anyways . as for the bike i ride a GSXR750 sports bike . have been on the track a couple of times with another bike i had but only when i feel the need for an above speed limit blast . i noticed theres a lot of you abroad im over in not so sunny east yorks in the uk lol .. where you all at .. as in country ?

God's Toy
May 12th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Ah so nice to see you back once more.

Bikes, cool! dont have one myself (kinda funny, cos really fits me yo know... long hair and a 'rocker' of sorts)

ok to answer your question, I call Ireland home, born in Dublin but now living in Co Wicklow the past 5 yesrs.

Love the country side now and would find it hard to return to a city.

when I was a kid my older brothers had bikes but in those days a 250cc was a brute!

Kiran
May 12th, 2010, 03:02 PM
HI Bev...I too am in Ireland now, Galway but am originally from London! My youngest son (now 20!!) was so into bikes as a kid but only really changed about four years ago - decided he preferred girls and cars!! lol So I guess you could say we're neighbours!! ;)
Howdy neighbour!! :D lollol

BlueStar
May 12th, 2010, 03:18 PM
Hi Bev! Welcome to MW, it's great to have you with us!! I do hope you'll stick around and feel free to join in, I really believe this is one of the nicest, warmest, kindest, funniest and perhaps even wackiest bunch of peeps in the world, hehe :)

My name is Rory and I am from the north-east of Scotland (where you'd think I'd be used to the cold climate, but I'm not! ha!) Great to meet you and look forward to getting to know you better!

SoulChild
May 12th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Greetings Bev! Nice to see you here...

Narnia
May 12th, 2010, 04:02 PM
I really believe this is one of the nicest, warmest, kindest, funniest and perhaps even wackiest bunch of peeps in the world, hehe :)

*Mann!* You totally summed up this place way better than I did ... I fear I was a little too flowery ... oh well!! :D

Hey Bev! Great to see you back here once again!

Me? I am a native of Pittsburgh PA, USA, now residing in the state of Connecticut in the New England region of the US ... though I do not consider myself 'American' .... I like to think I am more of a 'Worldian' of sorts. :)

So, you have a Husky eh? ... I love Huskies - they are such a smart and athletic dog ... I have always wanted a Husky!! What's your Husky's name!?

Hope you stick around some more!

Cheers! ~ Polly ~

Mr. Brightside
May 12th, 2010, 04:20 PM
A bikerbabe from Yorkshire = Awesome ;)

Welcome to the board Bev :)

Lion Spirit Walker
May 13th, 2010, 01:25 AM
I agree with Narnia in that I don't think of myself as 'American' even though I reside in Iowa, USA.
I view the human race, the Earth, and the Universe as a whole. lol. It works for me. ;)

Rana
May 13th, 2010, 01:08 PM
hi Bev ..i am a New Zealander living in Australia ..i like motorbikes ..dont have one ..but wouldnt rule that out of something to do before i die aye .. my ex stepdad had a motoguzzi in fireengine red ..welcome here ..glad you "found" your way to this heya space xx