PDA

View Full Version : Theorum of Evolution

Logio
May 8th, 2010, 02:24 PM
It is proposed by Richard Dawkins, to changed Theory to Theorum in the 'Theory of Evolution'.

'Theorum' was first coined by Richard Dawkins in his book 'The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution', to clear the confusion of factual-based evolution.

I totally agree; my new facebook page on the subject:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Theorum-of-Evolution-Advocates/117821501583246?ref=mf

Nathan

Samael
July 18th, 2010, 12:07 AM
Oh no he didn't *SNAP* lol

I kinda know where he was going with this, because when people hear word "THEORY" they this its not completely proven or that there is something wrong with it.. And promoters of pseudoscience are eager to exploit this...

Logio
July 24th, 2010, 07:00 AM
Oh no he didn't *SNAP* lol

I kinda know where he was going with this, because when people hear word "THEORY" they this its not completely proven or that there is something wrong with it.. And promoters of pseudoscience are eager to exploit this...

Yeah, I guess if this is accepted by the scientific community, then the theory of gravity will also be called a "theorem." :)
Yeah, I can see those who, say "hmmm, yeah, why did you originally call it a theory, hmmm?" lol.

Rana
July 29th, 2010, 07:53 AM
i believe in evolution .. and the big bang theory ..of course it happened ..and still is on a different scale ..the body is physical the earth too .. for me ..the physical is only the vehicle for the soul and that is has evolved to where it is today even more awesome ..but in essence it is only the vehicle to transport us .. will we evolve further on all levels of course it is "the way" of the universe of the galaxies and beyond .. the natural flow and eb ..(is eb a word ..ive just heard that description ) ..science is facinating watching how each is interelated ,how a species interacts with others and its natural habitat .then to zoom into the cells and core .. makes for good learning about our existence ..its natural to do so ..thanks as always nathan xx

lgabrick
September 17th, 2010, 07:29 PM
It is interesting but I don't see what the big commotion is. It doesn't actually change the theory to anything different. I don't think changing the word is going to make anybody(scientists) look at it in a different light. Changing the word (http://www.chacha.com/topic/word) doesn't change what it is.