PDA

View Full Version : Success in Life ...

Narnia
May 3rd, 2010, 02:58 AM
How do you define Success in Life?

Something I have been thinking about recently and I am curious to know what your thoughts are on matter.

I will add my thoughts later on (right now I am a little tired to formulate my thoughs properly .... but for now I just wanted to put this 'random thought' out there for greater discussion. :)

Thank you!

Lion Spirit Walker
May 3rd, 2010, 03:32 AM
For myself it is a unique petrspective, just as unique as each living being. It can be a meassure of individual accomplishments from one day to the next. Or a unified state of being with the 'grand picture'. It all varies from senscient being to senscient being, from one moment to the next, and even one lifetime to the next.
I perceive Life as an eternal process of True Growth. With each step being a contributing success into Life's eternal process of Growth. To find my Truth in Being is never ending.
And there is absolutely nothing which even come close to this.
Infinity, eternity, Life, & Truth... Wonders beyond meassure, beyond definition.
Very good thoughts dear Narnia. Tyvm.
:Boy_yes3:

Kiran
May 4th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Hmm...this is a great question Polly!!!

For myself, I feel its doing what I am here to do...whatever I can to help anyone...stepping up to the plate when the time calls for it and speaking my truth always.
That I have survived no matter what I have experienced, but knowing that those very experiences have taught me valuable lessons that have eventually brought me to where I am now.
That my children are healthy and happy and they know I am here for them as a guiding hand but that they have to stand on thier own two feet too.
That I have the capacity to love and in that I also have the capacity to receive love....to finally know I deserve that love.
I think this is my measure of success and like Michael said, it can often change day by day.
To remember....

Narnia
May 4th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Hmm...this is a great question Polly!!!

For myself, I feel its doing what I am here to do...whatever I can to help anyone...stepping up to the plate when the time calls for it and speaking my truth always.
That I have survived no matter what I have experienced, but knowing that those very experiences have taught me valuable lessons that have eventually brought me to where I am now.
That my children are healthy and happy and they know I am here for them as a guiding hand but that they have to stand on thier own two feet too.
That I have the capacity to love and in that I also have the capacity to receive love....to finally know I deserve that love.
I think this is my measure of success and like Michael said, it can often change day by day.
To remember....

Your words truly resonate with my heart and being dearest .... thank you!! :) :two hearts:

Rana
June 6th, 2010, 08:35 AM
..for me Polly it is made of these elements :

on a physical level ..my measure is the happiness experienced by my children
on my spiritual level ..it is the understanding of my purpose thru my emotions being examined and worked thru on my journey. any wisdom gained and trully felt. how have been able to help in my environment ,what else can i do ? what am i meant to do in this moment ? that is all ..for me plain and very simple xx:smile1: