PDA

View Full Version : The Celestine Prophecy - 9 Insights

planetlove
April 22nd, 2010, 01:02 AM
I love reading this time and time again.....

We are discovering again that we live in a deeply mysterious world, full of sudden coincidences and synchronistic encounters that seem destined.

As more of us awaken to this mystery,
we will create a completely new world view –re-defining the universe as energetic and sacred.

We will discover that everything around us, all matter consists and stems from divine energy that we are beginning to see and understand….

From this perspective we can see that humans have always felt insecure and disconnected from the sacred source, and have tried to take energy by dominating each other. This struggle is responsible for all human conflict.

The only solution is to cultivate a personal reconnection with the divine, a mystical transformation that fills us with unlimited energy and love, extends our perception of beauty, and lifts us into a higher-self awareness.

In this awareness, we can release our own pattern of controlling, and discover a specific truth, a mission, we are here to share that helps evolve humanity toward this new level of reality.

In pursuit of this mission, we can discover an inner intuition that shows us where to go and what to do, and if we make only positive interpretations, brings a flow of coincidences that opens the doors for our mission to unfold.

When enough of us enter this evolutionary flow, always giving energy to the higher-self of everyone we meet, we will build a new culture where our bodies evolve to ever higher levels of energy and perception.

In this way, we participate in the long journey of evolution from the Big Bang to life's ultimate goal: to energize our bodies, generation by generation, until we walk into a heaven we can finally see.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 22nd, 2010, 02:50 AM
I truly appreciate your having posted this my dear friend. The wisdom is timeless Truth.
When I need to remember I will return here.
Thank you very much V.

Kiran
April 22nd, 2010, 08:55 AM
I love this book and as Michael said, its message is timeless!!

God's Toy
April 22nd, 2010, 08:59 AM
Yep read that one many years ago, was turned into a Film too. Much to learn within those pages.

have you also read the two other books anout the 10th and 11th Insights? good stuff ;)

Mr. Brightside
April 22nd, 2010, 09:54 AM
Great post and an amazing book, I read this a lot of years ago, I never realised it had been turned into a film..

Narnia
April 22nd, 2010, 12:40 PM
Oh!! Now I'm going to have to read the book!! :)

Amazing how Truth is Timeless!

Thank you dear V!!

planetlove
April 23rd, 2010, 02:33 AM
http://www.flixray.com/dvd_covers/200612/37876.jpg
Watch the movie >>> I loved it ....
The visual's help the mind alot ...
It's one of my fav movie's... the movie open's up to many dimensions of your reality ...
Everytime I watch I learn something new ....
Much of our realities and truth are embedded in it in layers ...
its yours to discover
havent read the book nor have i read the 10 or 11th insight ...one day soon..

bengalfreak
April 24th, 2010, 04:45 PM
That is profound. Thank you for sharing. I have heard much about the celestine prophecy over the years. What is its origin?

planetlove
April 24th, 2010, 05:19 PM
yUdDvrAFI1k

planetlove
April 24th, 2010, 05:32 PM
3JfLkU41bzk

bengalfreak
April 24th, 2010, 05:33 PM
Thank you!

Kiran
April 24th, 2010, 09:14 PM
I too have the film but there is much in the book that is not in the film...I found the film hurried and you can lose some of the 'sensory' stuff but it is a good starting point.
The book is well worth taking the time to read.

Mr. Brightside
April 25th, 2010, 01:20 PM
3JfLkU41bzk

Fantastic video, love that track playing in the background..

Got hold of the movie, will watch it when I get the chance, looks good going by the trailer you posted..

planetlove
April 25th, 2010, 03:15 PM
AlHVK_HIXpM

Love the track also ..would love to know where it comes from ... ali can do for now is rip it to MP3 and listen to it ...until i find the orginal..maybe somebody who has the app shazam can help me find the track faster ...

V

Mr. Brightside
April 25th, 2010, 03:39 PM
The track is Dreamscape by Sound System been listening to it while painting, It rocks ;)

planetlove
April 25th, 2010, 03:53 PM
sweet deal thanks a million for the track....
It's hot ...

MystEerieUsOne
April 25th, 2010, 04:32 PM
I loved the book, but I hated the ending..."story of my life!"

I was going through a difficult time of always being sent away because of my awarenesses, and someone who was reading it when it first came out suggested I read it, thinking it would be the answer for ME, that it would help me.

Like I said, he hadn't yet gotten to the end.:ohyea:

Even before I started reading it, I assumed the ending...experienced and all. But I had hope I'd be wrong.

I wasn't.

btw... The person who'd suggested it didn't like the ending either.

Wonder if the movie changed the ending?

God's Toy
April 27th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Insight is the first step...

Mr. Brightside
April 27th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Watched the movie last night and it is quite enjoyable, made me want to read the book again and the follow ups