PDA

View Full Version : Survival of the fittest and the gods

bengalfreak
April 3rd, 2010, 04:12 PM
An interesting idea occured to me the other day. I was contemplating natural selection and began wondering how this theory would work on a macro, metaphysical plane.

Without ANY bias to a particular faith, I thought of the notion that God (or whatever name you choose to give it) is eternal, immortal. How would God ensure his survival in the Cosmos, thereby securing immortality.

My personal belief is in UNITY. God= the integer 1. 1 is the number from which all numbers come.
I believe God amused him/herself by adding the other numbers. Why would God wish to be bored and alone? I believe God, the Great Spirit, the Higher Power, G.A.O.T.U. or whatever...He/she was incorporeal. All created things/beings are avatars for the supernatural. All worlds and planes exist and the determinant for what world we live in is conscious state.

Anyway, God is unity and therefore the collective. A collective is nearly impossible to destroy. God has billions of physical bodies. Each of us are a literal PIECE of God. With the pieces having short lives, how can we pose serious threat to the web collective. God's bodies die but there is no end to their being born.

SoulChild
April 3rd, 2010, 05:05 PM
Great thread! Yes, my master teacher tried to teach of few of us this point. He was making the point on how we all know the whole number "1" to really be 100% of numbers less than one. I feel its hard for some to comprehend it, and your post is great in explaining how you overstand it. When my master teacher startet making his point about the whole number "1" i knew what he meant, and I felt I overstood, yet I don't think it may come that easy to everyone. In our culture (nuwaubians) we say "The ALL" when referring to god, but, then again, it depends on the conversation and the point you are trying to make. For instance if you are conversing with a religious person, GOD would be one being. But, like I said when in our culture (nubians) we overstand "The All" and it is part of our daily affirmation which is as follows: I am in the love of the ALL and ALL love is in me. I am a part of the ALL and the ALL is a part of med. I am one with the ALL and the ALL is one with me. I can suceed as a part of the ALL and fail as an individual. I can be ALL that I wish in the ALL as long as my wish is to stay in the ALL. I am never alone. The ALL is and I am. The ALL can and I can. The ALL does and I do.

bengalfreak
April 3rd, 2010, 05:32 PM
Great insight! Thank you. :)

Rana
April 5th, 2010, 08:03 AM
yep thats the way it has been since the beginning of creation ..and the universal law .. xx