PDA

View Full Version : A Quick Hello

Mr. Brightside
March 30th, 2010, 11:42 PM
Hi guys, apologies for my absence, Have had a lot going on lately (and still have) but I will try to stop by a bit more often, If anybody has emailed me I may not have got it as I changed my email address as my old one was beginning to look like a spam factory, My new email addy is in my updated profile.

Hope everybody is well, I have a lot of catching up to do (including getting used to this new board)

I have missed you all and as soon as I get the chance I will reply to my messages and check out all the new improved MW 2.0. Everyone has changed user names, I dont know who is who anymore :confused.3:

Take Care :two hearts:

Sean (Gollum)

God's Toy
March 30th, 2010, 11:47 PM
I'm still me!

Welcome back (once more) Lets hope you stick a round a little! Hope all is good on your side and your doing well.

Yep new board and software but some ole members... maybe with new names!

Enjoy as always.

Peter

Mr B
March 30th, 2010, 11:52 PM
Hi Sean!! Welcome back again, we've missed you buddy and i've been thinking a lot about you lately and where you hang out. :)

Me is Maik now known as Mr B.

Narnia
March 30th, 2010, 11:58 PM
My heart leapt when I saw you online .... *boy* .... you've been missed around here!! :)

Thank you for the update, take your time getting used to the new boards and catching up while you're at it ... and of course ... if you have any questions just ask, okay!!

Oh and before I forget - a big warm fuzzy HUG welcome home from me to you sweets!! Wishing you the very best!! :giveheart

ps: oh and while you were out having fun ... I changed my username from Sphinx to Narnia ... so it's me Polly if you haven't guessed by now!

Mr. Brightside
March 31st, 2010, 12:05 AM
Such cool user-names :) thanks Peter, Polly, Maik, , I love you all I hope you know that ;)

Mr B
March 31st, 2010, 12:19 AM
Sean, know that we love you too my friend.

I have another surprise for you here at MW and can't help it so i must share it with you. If you haven't found it already that is.... lol
Just check a thread here in the Home section of MW that starts with "Wednesday". Have fun... :)

Narnia
March 31st, 2010, 12:24 AM
Such cool user-names :) thanks Peter, Polly, Maik, , I love you all I hope you know that ;)

Of course we do sweetheart and we Love you too!!

*he-he .... so excited at your return home!!* :)

brother
March 31st, 2010, 01:48 AM
((((((((((((((Sean)))))))))))))))

Good to see you ole man. You've been missed.

Jordan
March 31st, 2010, 06:54 AM
:Teambouncing:welcome back Sean:Teambouncing:

Kiran
March 31st, 2010, 08:13 AM
HEy Sean....happy to see you back with us and that explains why I didn't hear back from you when I sent some emails ;)
Sending you much love and very happy to have you back home honey.
HUGS, Lorri

SoulChild
March 31st, 2010, 02:57 PM
I'm still me!...lol, just different avatar...lol Wow, its certainly great to see you! =)

Mr. Brightside
March 31st, 2010, 03:02 PM
Aw Thanks guys you are all legends in your own lifetime, Im so glad you are all still kicking about the place.

Looks like Pete has had you all painting tweaking and cleaning whilst I was away but you all stick make it feel like home.

I have an hour or so to kill so Polly... Put the kettle on :)

Ok Maik Im off to find a thread beginning Wednesday :D

Narnia
March 31st, 2010, 03:19 PM
Looks like Pete has had you all painting tweaking and cleaning whilst I was away but you all stick make it feel like home.

HA!! Tell me about it ... Peter has been such the slave driver!! *wink-wink* :)

I have an hour or so to kill so Polly... Put the kettle on :)

Oh! A cup of tea sounds great! What will you have? Let's see what I have .... oh!? .... I have Chai Tea, Vanilla Chai Tea, Green Tea, Oulong Tea, Darjeling Tea, White Pear Tea ... and a few more!

How about a Chai Tea with honey and cream? Sound good to you? :)

Mr. Brightside
March 31st, 2010, 03:36 PM
Not sure what it is but it sounds delicious Polly, Chai Tea with honey and cream :coffee:

and if you could rustle up a few hob nobs that would be fantastic :)

Narnia
March 31st, 2010, 03:40 PM
Not sure what it is but it sounds delicious Polly, Chai Tea with honey and cream :coffee:

and if you could rustle up a few hob nobs that would be fantastic :)

Never had Chai tea eh? Well, let me introduce you to your newest addiction!! And, I'll see what I can do about those hob nobs .... first need to do a google search on that! *he-he* :)

BlueStar
March 31st, 2010, 07:17 PM
Wow that's synchronistic, was just thinking of you earlier today and was wondering how you were doing Sean! So fantastic to see you back!! Much love :two hearts:

Rory (no longer lucid or expositing ;))

Rana
April 2nd, 2010, 08:14 AM
hey sean ..nice to have you back again ..i was oceanentity ..but now im Airini .. have missed you here xxx

Mr. Brightside
April 2nd, 2010, 06:11 PM
You are wonderful people and can all share my Hob Nobs :D