PDA

View Full Version : Question ? If a shadow falls on an object does it affect you ?

planetlove
March 27th, 2010, 12:48 AM
I have been pondering this thought ..
Wanted to share it with you ....

If your shadow fell on a wall will it affect you ?
The wall is still there? isn't it ...its just a shadow on it ....

If the Earth's shadow falls upon the moon ..Does it affect you .....
The moon is still there isn't it ....its just a shadow on it ....

Why is it that people are convinced that it affects them so much ....
Maybe we have to change the way we think !!!!

IN god's given Universe everything is already perfect... it is only the illusionary world we are seeing ...
It is only us to come in to this awareness....

V

Narnia
March 27th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Perhaps people feel effected by Shadows is because we know the 'Darkness' is always there as well ... and one cannot exist without the other ... Balance ... the Ying and Yang of the Universe.

Being an artist I look at shadows differently, shadows are never a void of pure darkness ... there is always some Light bouncing within a Shadow. :)

planetlove
March 29th, 2010, 06:14 PM
shadows are never a void of pure darkness ... there is always some Light bouncing within a Shadow. :)

You are so right....every space is filled with light ....
we are living in the light ...

SoulChild
March 30th, 2010, 04:21 PM
When I first started reading the post, I was thinking "shade" so, yeah, the Suns Shadow on the Earth (night) do effect us because it allows for many things to take place. I agree, its a balance. Its how our Universe is set up. ("all I hear in my head right now is Micheal Cretu saying "Like a Shadow on the Wall!...lol) Also, its sort of like a double check....am I really here? oh well, theres my shadow...theres my reflection in the mirror....lol. Perhaps in other Universes theres no need for shadow...and perhaps no need for even good or bad...right or wrong....I think the shadow reminds us of this negative and positive, left and right...and as I am typing I am realizing that perhaps we could elevate above this and stop thinking inside the box,and start thinking outside the box as well. Is there something we are missing? Is there more to this Shadow?

planetlove
March 31st, 2010, 02:30 PM
When I first started reading the post, I was thinking "shade" so, yeah, the Suns Shadow on the Earth (night) do effect us because it allows for many things to take place. I agree, its a balance. Its how our Universe is set up. ("all I hear in my head right now is Micheal Cretu saying "Like a Shadow on the Wall!...lol) Also, its sort of like a double check....am I really here? oh well, theres my shadow...theres my reflection in the mirror....lol. Perhaps in other Universes theres no need for shadow...and perhaps no need for even good or bad...right or wrong....I think the shadow reminds us of this negative and positive, left and right...and as I am typing I am realizing that perhaps we could elevate above this and stop thinking inside the box,and start thinking outside the box as well. Is there something we are missing? Is there more to this Shadow?

Hi lizzy thanks for your insight .....
Your onto a few things here that I have also come to realize....
I have realized that in any given place there is "perfect" always "perfect balance" ...
We are perfect balance ....we always were just never realized it...
There is no positive or negative or right or wrong. as you have come to conclude...
Therefore if we can say there is no pos or negative ....that means everything is in balance then "it was always neutral" ...
lets look at the big picture lets look a ying yang .....

There is an illusion that there is a split but the great overall picture in the whole is that there is perfect balance...
balance= neutral ....everything is neutral and was always that way...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yNFLBPuVWyA/Sn0ZI4CHUwI/AAAAAAAAAXA/NTLjBz4sYx4/s320/ying-yang.jpg

The mind has created distinction between both when in actuality it was never that way.....

Rana
April 2nd, 2010, 08:53 AM
..nahh doesnt affect me ..ive never really thought about that ..and didnt realise it affected people in any way .. must be their experience possibly their soul remembering something on a cosmic level .. interesting ..

planetlove
April 2nd, 2010, 01:29 PM
..nahh doesnt affect me ..ive never really thought about that ..and didnt realise it affected people in any way .. must be their experience possibly their soul remembering something on a cosmic level .. interesting ..

some people have mood swings and are very weird in an unconscious way around a full moon...
and some people blame it on the moon when in fact they should blame themselves ...and try to change there way of reacting to things ....

Rana
April 4th, 2010, 10:08 AM
i am a believer in the power of the Moon ..its magnificance .. the effects it has on Earth and universally are well known .. the changing of the tides ..just onhe ..all cultures have created many of their rituals around the cycle of the moon . A woman in menstruation is more powerful if she menstruates during a full moon ..when i am at "one" i am able to flow beautifully with the energy of the moon .."without" i am too at unease and emotional ..moody .. but of course this is with everything in nature and experiences .. if a crystal that sits in my palm can heal me then imagine the power of the moon .. an old familiar friend xx thanks V just what i have needed to ponder x