PDA

View Full Version : New MW skins!

God's Toy
March 21st, 2010, 05:24 PM
New MW skins!

As I'm on a updating buzz today I felt we need a little more choice in the skins department on MW.

So here I give you the following new skins: Black & Gray, Gray Gremlin, Midnight Blue, Island Maroon, and Blue & Gold.

The new skins can be previewed by scrolling down and looking to the left for 'Quick Style Choose' or if you want one to be your default click 'Settings' (Top right of page) then Forum Settings' scroll down and select your skin for default.

Regards,

Peter

BlueStar
March 21st, 2010, 05:33 PM
Cool skins, I really like them!! Great work GT! :D

Narnia
March 21st, 2010, 10:33 PM
Definitely cool to have more choices at hand ... but I am still sticking with my fav GT Black! :)

Kiran
March 22nd, 2010, 10:20 AM
Loving the new skins!! Am giving the blue and gold one a try.....I like!! Very much!!

God's Toy
March 22nd, 2010, 10:42 AM
Your welcome!

Yep Lorri, I do really like the blue and gold, I think it works very well with the forum for sure.

Remember if anyone finds anything buggy about them please let me know.

Enjoy!

Kiran
March 22nd, 2010, 10:48 AM
Will do for sure ;) And thanks for all your hard work hon :)

Lion Spirit Walker
March 23rd, 2010, 06:33 AM
Well Done. :)
Excellent all the way around.

Lion Spirit Walker
March 24th, 2010, 01:51 AM
I really do like the new 'skins'. Yesterday after bouncing back and forth between the different skins I finally settled on the 'Blue/Gold'. At first it took a little eye adjustment, but it was enjoyable right off the top. LOL. It pui me in a 'Cool' mood :).
Today, I've come in and settle right into it. As crazy as this sounds (LOL), it 'feels' comfortable and creative.
Tyvm GT. ;)

God's Toy
March 24th, 2010, 10:23 AM
Happy to see them going down well.

I'm thinking of changing the default skin to the blue and gold so its that for all inbound traffic. Anyone have any feelings on this? Or maybe another skin you think would be a better default skin?

any and all feedbak is welcome.

Kiran
March 24th, 2010, 03:18 PM
I think the blue and gold one will be good to have as the default one...it is my own one of choice too ;)
Just my opinion :)

Lion Spirit Walker
March 24th, 2010, 11:28 PM
I think it's a terrific idea. Very cool :) .
As I had mentioned above, it has a comfortable (/welcoming), creative 'feel' to it.
My vote is 'Yes, please.'
;)

Rana
March 25th, 2010, 10:23 AM
thanks for the skins ..coooolllll xxx

Narnia
March 25th, 2010, 02:22 PM
I agree with Lorri and Michael ... I vote: Yes!! Go for the Blue and Gold!!

A little change up is always a good and refreshing thing!! :)

God's Toy
March 26th, 2010, 05:53 PM
Cool, sounds like a plan!

It's now default. (on test)

God's Toy
March 28th, 2010, 11:56 PM
And just to add we now have new MW logos for the skins too! (Note: VB4 is missing)
Kiera did a wonderful job : )

little bird
March 29th, 2010, 11:44 AM
I'll get onto that VB4 one. Not sure how I missed that one. I think you forgive me for that though :)

SoulChild
March 30th, 2010, 04:23 PM
I tried to post a while ago to tell you I thought the forums look great! Keep up the good work. My posts werent going through...sorry I am late to the party!....