Type:
Causes - Rally
Date:
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Time:
8:30pm - 9:30pm
Description
March 27, 2010 - 8:30 pm

During Earth Hour, hundreds of millions of people around the world will come together to call for action on climate change by doing something quite simple—turning off their lights for one hour.

Earth Hour 2010 will continue to be a global call to action to every individual, every business and every community. A call to stand up, to show leadership and be responsible for our future.

Help:

1 . Attend this Event
2. Click "Invite People to Come"
3. Select ALL your friends

Watch this video:FclcMfzjwugEARTH HOUR 2010

More Earth Hour Info:
https://www.myearthhour.org/about

Make it official - REGISTER yourself on the Earth Hour Website: https://www.myearthhour.org/user/register

Join the Earth Hour group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=11823310854

Thanks!

planetlove
March 13th, 2010, 08:38 PM
During the earth hour you don't have to but I advise where ever you are sit in silence in the dark and send all the love in your mind body soul to the healing of this planet...
V

Narnia
March 13th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Thanks V ... I'll be sure to be part of the event!! :)

BlueStar
March 14th, 2010, 04:19 PM
Thanks Varune!! I'm so glad they are doing it again this year :) I loved my hour of darkness last year! Will be sure to spread the word.

Lion Spirit Walker
March 17th, 2010, 05:38 AM
I'm in... Thank you V.

Lion Spirit Walker
March 17th, 2010, 05:46 AM
I've noted it on the MW Calendar as a reminder for us all.

planetlove
March 25th, 2010, 02:23 PM
http://www.earthhour.org/assets/img/about/Chile.jpg

Narnia
March 25th, 2010, 02:25 PM
http://www.earthhour.org/assets/img/about/Chile.jpg

*he-he* This Saturday Night!! :)

planetlove
March 27th, 2010, 10:10 AM
Meditation for the Earth Mother

Call first for the overlighting presence of your own Monad. Then from that place, invoke within all of the Masters who work with the physical, etheric, astral, and mental bodies of Earth herself. Call specifically upon Lord Buddha, our Planetary Logos. Allow these wonderful healing energies to pour through you and fill your entire being. When you feel fully infused with these Divine energies, anchor your own grounding cord deep into the Earth. Turn your palms upward on your lap, or even extend the arms upward for a time if you like. Ask that the healing currents of all the blessed Masters whose presence you have invoked flow through you and outward into the Earth.

First visualize and direct these energies into the very Core Heart of Mother Earth. Ask that there be a balancing and harmonizing within the very foundation of the planet itself. Pour forth love that all that needs healing may be healed, balanced, and cleansed through grace rather than karma. Then put your attention upon the Earth's etheric body. Once again, ask all the Masters in attendance to help radiate through you their blessed healing energies. Do the same for the astral atmosphere and astral body of the Earth, that all negative emotions be brought to a quiet, peaceful, loving calm. Follow this with putting your attention upon the mental atmosphere or mental body of Earth. Send out only positive thoughtforms. Ask the Masters to again bless and heal through you, and to infuse the mental world with their Divine and glorious vision of positivity. Ask them to fill the mental atmosphere with their own thought outpicturing of the wondrous expression of the next millennium. Let all these blessings come to harmony within yourself. Continue to meditate for as long as you feel comfortable, knowing that you are acting as a focal point for healing Mother Earth.

BlueStar
March 27th, 2010, 11:44 PM
Had fun taking part...it makes you realise how quickly we get used to reduced light and how most of the electricity use we make is actually unnecessary. I love the whole idea behind this and the ability to link up.

Thanks also for sharing the meditation V

planetlove
March 28th, 2010, 02:40 AM
Not a problem rory...
Earth hour just came and went here in Toronto...
I sat in the dark in silence followed through with the above mediation and transcended space and time ...
While fully connected to mother earth.....
I called upon all the masters and after about 50 mins I came back and plugged the self back into the matrix and grounded into the earth ...
Earth Hour is fun wish we did it Every month but then I could say I do it Every time I go to bed for 8 or so hours every night....
but this is on a global scale and i loved it ...
for the rest of time i observed silence ....
V

planetlove
March 29th, 2010, 02:42 AM
Its very sad that less people participated in earth hour this yr than last year according to the news ....
at least we did what we had 2...

Lion Spirit Walker
April 6th, 2010, 05:53 AM
Please pardon my being unable to partisipate, and only now being able to post.
Circumstances required an increased power consumption for myself during this period. Much more than I would ever use personally.