PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday March 10th 18:34 pm

Mr B
March 11th, 2010, 01:16 AM
Wedneday March 10th 2010, 18:34 pm

A date and time not to forget. On that day and that time our very lovely, gorgeous little angel of a daughter Justina was born.

We've been at the hospital since tuesday and just now i got back home late at night. And yeah..... though i'm very tired at the moment, my wife and daughter are still at the hospital, it all was worth every second. Believe me.

Both, mother and child, are doing fine.
:two hearts:

P.S.: So yep.... i'm officially a dad now.

Lion Spirit Walker
March 11th, 2010, 02:18 AM
Congrats my friend.
My very best to you and your family. :)

God's Toy
March 11th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to both of you! Well done!!!

You have an amazing roller coaster ride ahead of you and believe me you will see the world in a whole new light as she starts to grow and learn. You will also learn lots about your self too and not forgetting your wife, the bond between you will deepen

congrats to you both and pass on all our love your other half and your little one too.

Peter

little bird
March 11th, 2010, 07:18 AM
Congratulations to you both Maik! I'm absolutely delighted that Justina has made it into the world safe and sound and that she and Mum are doing well.

Although nothing prepares you fully for parenthood, it's by the far the best thing we ever did. Looking at that photo of Justina brings back a flood of emotion. Wonderful emotion of the first time we finally got to hold Seryn and how amazing those feelings were.

It's the best time so please treasure it. Drita has done the hard work so look after her. One of my regrets is that I thought I could do everything and didn't ask for enough help early on.

I can't wait to hear all the cute and lovely little things that Justina will do as she gets bigger and believe me...that's a lot faster than you think! Too fast!

So take care and pass on my congratulations from Seryn and I also.

Take care & big hugs
Kiera

Kiran
March 11th, 2010, 08:20 AM
From "Grandma" Lorri...sending big huge hugs and kisses to you all. Congratulations Maik and pass on my congrats to Drita too!
I wish you blessings of peace, health and happiness for many years to come. Enjoy all the fun and delights being a parent brings.
My love to you all:two hearts::two hearts:

Narnia
March 11th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Fantastic!! Oh dearest Maik, what happy news indeed!! Congratulations to you, Drita and Justina!! Aunty Polly wishes nothing, but the very, very best for the whole family!! HUGS and KISSES to all three of you!! :two hearts:

You will also learn lots about your self too and not forgetting your wife, the bond between you will deepen

Although Paul and I are not parents .... I can only believe what GT says here can only be 100% true!! :) :giveheart

Jordan
March 11th, 2010, 07:49 PM
WELCOME JUSTINA:giveheart! Congratulations to happy parents! All the best wishes to all family!:two hearts:

Rana
March 12th, 2010, 07:02 AM
dear Justina ..hello and welcome back ..to Maik and Drita ..congratulations ..woo hoo !! mummy and daddy ..thankyou for sharing this special moment in your life Maik ..i wish you all the best ..your light will be a special thing for your daughter ..she chose you both for a special reason .. xxx

Mr B
March 12th, 2010, 05:39 PM
We love you all and we want to thank you sooooo much for your amazing comments, replies and wishes.:two hearts:

If everything is ok, mother and child will be home on sunday somewhere in the afternoon or maybe in the evening. They are both doing fine at the moment. :hyper2:

Now i really need to get some sleep....

I'll be back soon. :)

And again.... Thank you all my dear friends for your love and support.

A-one
March 13th, 2010, 01:39 PM
I just read this wonderful news, and congrats to you all! Hope your wife and daughter are home in all health, very soon.
Best wishes to you all!
A-one

Stargazer
March 31st, 2010, 02:57 AM
Congratulations Mr B........:)

Mr. Brightside
March 31st, 2010, 03:13 PM
Wow that is wonderful news :) Congratulations to you Maik and to Drita, I bet you are as proud as punch, Justina is such a beautiful name. I am sure she will bring so much love and joy into your lives..

Hope you have registered her on MW lol Maybe she could be called Baby. B

http://www.stacksandstacks.com/blog/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/congratulations.jpg

BlueStar
March 31st, 2010, 07:19 PM
Dont know how I managed to miss this thread before, guess I haven't been around much either - but thanks for sharing the pic, it's wonderful to see Justina and that is a beautiful name, I don't think I've ever heard it before! Best wishes to you, Mrs B and Baby B :)

Rana
April 2nd, 2010, 08:12 AM
hey there ..just checking in ..hows justina and mumma and papa going ?

Mr B
April 6th, 2010, 05:28 PM
hey there ..just checking in ..hows justina and mumma and papa going ?

Hi sweets,

We are doing great and everything is going well. Thank you for asking dear Rana. :) :giveheart

Genesis
April 6th, 2010, 08:36 PM
I dont know why I just saw this post. Amazing news. Congrats Maik! May the world of fatherhood open your eyes to look at things like you never have before. The best to your entire family :)

Mr B
April 6th, 2010, 08:50 PM
Everything at it's time i guess dear Gen. Thanks hon. :)

The 3 of us greet you and send you much love and hugs. :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
April 6th, 2010, 10:26 PM
??? Are you and mum so sleep deprived that you can no longer see straight yet???
Just a bit of light hearted jest. I do hope all is coming along very well for each of you.