PDA

View Full Version : It's A Girl

TheNavigator
March 9th, 2010, 05:41 AM
(((MW)))

Thought I'd come around and let everyone know that today we had our ultrasound and found out we are having a baby girl in a few short months.

We are thrilled and while we were totally convinced it was a boy...we are very pleased with having a girl!!

Everything looks good...all the parts are growing well and it appears she is healthy and well very active.
:dance:Doing the happy dance.

Hope everyone is doing well...:)

Peace

Shannon/Chad

God's Toy
March 9th, 2010, 06:29 AM
Ah this is wonderful news!

Best of luck with everything for you guys :)

Kiran
March 9th, 2010, 08:11 AM
Great news Shannon! Hope all goes well for you all there :D
HUGS

Mr B
March 9th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Congratulations dear Shannon!!! That's awesome news indeed. A second miracle of life here at MW. Whoohooo!!

planetlove
March 9th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Congrats....
xoxoxox

Narnia
March 9th, 2010, 01:19 PM
Excellent news indeed!! I am so happy for you guys and best wishes all around!! *he-he* :) :giveheart

little bird
March 9th, 2010, 04:16 PM
That's fantastic news Shannon and such an exciting time. I remember my first ultrasound and seeing that beautiful little baby's heart beat banging away happily. One of the most wonderful images that I'll never forget.

Peter and I didn't know if we were having a boy or girl but instinctively kept saying 'he' pretty much throughout my whole pregnancy. So when I finally gave birth to a girl, it came as quite a surprise to be honest but delighted of course. Just brace yourself for your little girl to be 'Daddy's Girl' because heaven knows, Seryn definitely is! :)

Best of luck and look forward to hearing more as things progress.

Kiera

TheNavigator
March 9th, 2010, 05:52 PM
(((Everyone)))

Thank you so much...we are all beaming around the house since the news yesterday...and yes it was so very cool to see her developing normally with little feet and hands moving about.

Just brace yourself for your little girl to be 'Daddy's Girl' because heaven knows, Seryn definitely is!

Well this will be Chad's 4th daughter as he was married prier with two, and our first born was a girl...and one boy...so she will be up against some stiff competition!!!

Christopher will be seven in May and he is the only boy in his generation within this branch of the family...so with 4 sisters I was feeling for him and told him he was really brave to come into a family with all girls!! He loves his sisters though and was actually hoping for a baby sister...so he's very happy about the prospect.

(((Hugs)))

Shannon

Rana
March 10th, 2010, 12:40 AM
thats beautiful ..congratulations to you both xx

BlueStar
March 10th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Congratulations Shannon and Chad! Wonderful news indeed :)

Jordan
March 10th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Wonderful news:two hearts:Congratulations to happy parents