PDA

View Full Version : Happy International Womens Day

Kiran
March 8th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Just wanted to wish all my sisters on here....

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!

:girl_yes3 (1):Girl_blush:Gskip:computer:witch2:girl_witch:girl_pardon:girl_naaGi rlgameGirl_in_love:girl_blush2

Narnia
March 8th, 2010, 02:17 PM
:two hearts: Women Rule!! :two hearts:

Sending Love to All of my Sisters!! :giveheart

God's Toy
March 8th, 2010, 02:36 PM
for the love of god...

Narnia
March 8th, 2010, 02:50 PM
for the love of god...

*he-he* .... :biglaugh.2:

Kiran
March 8th, 2010, 03:11 PM
for the love of god...

Well if you boys are feeling a little left out...if you want to pick a day just for yourselves, I am sure we can make sure you also get greeted on that day ;)
Now....all say ahhhh:biglaugh.2:

I am not in the least sexist and feel there should be a Men's Day too but hmm...will we ever hear the end of it?? ;) lollol

God's Toy
March 8th, 2010, 03:32 PM
oh your just to easy.

Kiran
March 8th, 2010, 03:56 PM
oh your just to easy.

And he exits stage left!!! .......LOL

God's Toy
March 8th, 2010, 04:40 PM
oh i'm going nowhere.

*wonders to himself, what does this 'delete thread' thing do?

Jordan
March 8th, 2010, 05:34 PM
SPRED YOUR WING OF LOVE MY SISTERS!

:two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts:

Kiran
March 8th, 2010, 06:39 PM
oh i'm going nowhere.

*wonders to himself, what does this 'delete thread' thing do?

hehehehehehe....boys will be boys!!! lollol

Jordan
March 8th, 2010, 06:44 PM
...as I know BOY DAY IS AT 1. APRIL...:drinks

Kiran
March 8th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Hey Jordan....if Peter is feeling left out, I am sure we could make him an honourary woman for the day!!! What do you think??? ;)

Narnia
March 8th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Hey Jordan....if Peter is feeling left out, I am sure we could make him an honourary woman for the day!!! What do you think??? ;)

Oh! OH! OH! I for one am all for it baby!! :)

Peter, you can borrow my skimpy red dress!! Sexy!!

Kiran
March 8th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Oh! OH! OH! I for one am all for it baby!! :)

Peter, you can borrow my skimpy red dress!! Sexy!!

Oh yes Polly....I definitely think red is Peter's colour!!! Cool!

God's Toy
March 8th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Wait didn't you know about the weekends?

SPRED YOUR WING OF LOVE MY SISTERS!

:

HA! ... No.. I cant... Too easy!...

BUT HA!!! it was good!

Jordan
March 8th, 2010, 07:42 PM

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEE LORRI! GOOD IDEA!:girl_yes3 (1):

AND POLLY WOW YES RED WILL BE SUITABLE FOR PETER:cool.3: IF HE AGREE, of course

Narnia
March 8th, 2010, 08:00 PM
Wait didn't you know about the weekends?

Ah-ha!!! See, I knew there was more to your weekends than just coffee and chocolate!! :)

Mr B
March 8th, 2010, 08:06 PM
GT always has his Mr B!! So why would he feel left out at all? Not everyone has his/her own Mr B!!! Hehehehehe :D

By the way GT... I would have clicked on the "delete thread" option just to find out what it's doing. :P

God's Toy
March 8th, 2010, 08:13 PM
Ah good to see the Mr B by my side!

Yes I agree, that DELETE thread option is looking better and better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGa37WgN3yY

Mr B
March 8th, 2010, 08:16 PM
Hey buddy, i'm always on your side. :friends::drink:

Don't tempt me to use the delete option. :hyper2:

Kiran
March 8th, 2010, 08:20 PM
hehehehe...always knew the boys couldn't take a bit of ribbing! lol

Mr B
March 8th, 2010, 08:37 PM
The war of the MW roses has begun.... GT, i give you the honour of clicking the "Delete thread" thing, stuff, something.....

P.S.: While you do that i'll go and clean up the rest of the boards.

God's Toy
March 8th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Oh yea good call! Gotta rid ourselves of this frilly girly crap for good!

Narnia
March 8th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Oh yea good call! Gotta rid ourselves of this frilly girly crap for good!

Frilly!? Frilly is one word that does not even dare to come near me - I'll have you know!!

Mr B
March 8th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Nope... you don't have him... Kiera still has him (sort of). :D

SoulChild
March 8th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Hey now! You guys are so funny!

THANKS TO ALL THE WOMAN OF THE WOLD! HAPPY WOMANS DAY TO YOU TOO :)

Mr B
March 8th, 2010, 10:59 PM
GT... someone thinks we're funny and joking around... What to do now?

Edit: Okay, so i came up with these two options... Or we tickle them til they drop.... Or..... we ban all the girls for a month or so and have a rockin' party here ourselfs.

God's Toy
March 9th, 2010, 12:52 AM
Ah now your cooking!!! Bring on the beer! it's PARTY time!!!!

Mr B
March 9th, 2010, 12:56 AM
Don't forget the food!!! :hyper2:

Kiran
March 9th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Did someone mentioni beer...food??? Party?? I'm in!! Woohoo....PARTAY!!!!
Nah can't get rid of us that easily just cos there is no Men's day!!! ;)

Mr B
March 9th, 2010, 08:18 AM
Who said you were invited? Prepare yourself of being banned for one month.

Later Edit: This thread is great for my postcount too..... :D

Kiran
March 9th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Who said you were invited? Prepare yourself of being banned for one month.

Later Edit: This thread is great for my postcount too..... :D

Hmm! I invited myself actually....;) I am SuperMod here....if anyones going to be banning...I can!! mmwwwhahhhaahhaaa

God's Toy
March 9th, 2010, 12:28 PM
um i think you forget i out rank all of you, and lorri my dear, with one click of my mouse all your powers could be gone. lol!!! Mr B may replace you!

funny, this is my most posted in thread in a few months and all I wanted to do was bug Lorri!!

Mr B
March 9th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Whoohooo!!!! I'm getting promoted!!! If i behave myself that is....... Cool, thanks buddy.

True, no one can outrank GT. By the way GT..... your most posted thread in months eh? So what... just another reason to have a huge party!!! :D

God's Toy
March 9th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Do we really need a reason to party? woohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiran
March 9th, 2010, 01:29 PM
um i think you forget i out rank all of you, and lorri my dear, with one click of my mouse all your powers could be gone. lol!!! Mr B may replace you!

funny, this is my most posted in thread in a few months and all I wanted to do was bug Lorri!!

Well good to know I got you to interact with your own site for once!! ;) And you can NEVER bug me hon...you're just not woman enough!! Men I know how to deal with...women....now that can be another matter (excluding all the cool chicks here) so unless you connect to your feminine side big time...I am afraid you are just plain out of luck!!
Love ya though all the same ;)

Narnia
March 9th, 2010, 01:33 PM
Well good to know I got you to interact with your own site for once!! ;) And you can NEVER bug me hon...you're just not woman enough!! Men I know how to deal with...women....now that can be another matter (excluding all the cool chicks here) so unless you connect to your feminine side big time...I am afraid you are just plain out of luck!!

Lorri - once again - you have me rolling here!! HA-HA-HA!!! :)

Mr B
March 9th, 2010, 02:01 PM
Do we really need a reason to party? woohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Euhmmm...... Nah, i don't think we do. We just party!!!!!

God's Toy
March 9th, 2010, 03:17 PM
Well good to know I got you to interact with your own site for once!! ;) And you can NEVER bug me hon...you're just not woman enough!! Men I know how to deal with...women....now that can be another matter (excluding all the cool chicks here) so unless you connect to your feminine side big time...I am afraid you are just plain out of luck!!fff
Interact with my own site? my good God girl where do you think ive been for the last 3 months? What you think 246 bugs will fixed if I just pertend they are not there? if only you knew my dear, if only you knew.

Narnia
March 9th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Interact with my own site? my good God girl where do you think ive been for the last 3 months? What you think 246 bugs will fixed if I just pertend they are not there? if only you knew my dear, if only you knew.

She means taking a proactive step with the members as a whole and with the Moderators too ..... as a matter of fact!!! .............. :biglaugh.2:

little bird
March 9th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Doesn't the "coffee and chocolate" weekends sound very much like a female pastime? LOL

I have to admit though, the whole women's day stuff frustrates me but I won't stop you lovely ladies lavishing in it. Especially if it involved ganging up on Peter for a bit of banter. Hee hee!

Kiran
March 9th, 2010, 04:17 PM
She means taking a proactive step with the members as a whole and with the Moderators too ..... as a matter of fact!!! .............. :biglaugh.2:

You tell it like it is girl!!! ;)

Kiran
March 9th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Doesn't the "coffee and chocolate" weekends sound very much like a female pastime? LOL

I have to admit though, the whole women's day stuff frustrates me but I won't stop you lovely ladies lavishing in it. Especially if it involved ganging up on Peter for a bit of banter. Hee hee!

Now here is a woman after my own heart!! ;) Any excuse whatsoever Kiera.....and glad you approve!! :D

little bird
March 9th, 2010, 04:20 PM
Well we all need a bit of tongue in cheek fun every so often!

Few people would get away with it Lorri :)

God's Toy
March 9th, 2010, 04:42 PM
oh what now?. you girls cant cope on your own without me? Do I really mean that much to your daily lives?
oh wait, maybe you really do need a day just for you to feel better about yourselves if you cant cope on your own!!!!

show me why your mods and stop this silly nonsense!

Kiran
March 9th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Oohhhh...someone is having a hissy fit now!!! Having to pull out the Boss card...bit below the belt eh?? ;):biglaugh.2:

Anyway...slow day at the office so I have to have something to distract me hon!! ;) And you ARE such fun!! ;)

Kiran
March 9th, 2010, 04:51 PM
Anyway some of us have a home to go to and mine is calling.....
Have fun peoples and chat to you soon :D
Night Boss ;)

Narnia
March 9th, 2010, 04:54 PM
I am amazed at just how quickly a thread in MW can be hijacked!! First it's all about International Women's Day and then it's all about the Moderators doing or not doing their job!!

Well, I will tell you what Boss ..... * he-he* ...... I am doing my job right now, by putting this thread back on topic!!

Women ROCK!!!

God's Toy
March 9th, 2010, 05:52 PM
I am amazed at just how quickly a thread in MW can be hijacked!! First it's all about International Women's Day and then it's all about the Moderators doing or not doing their job!!

Well, I will tell you what Boss ..... * he-he* ...... I am doing my job right now, by putting this thread back on topic!!

Ah now Polly, you of all people cant possibly be commenting on the hijacking of a thread that you yourself were involved in can you? Really?

Wait, when did the topic turn into people not doing there job? Oh yea thats right when Lorri said it. ;)

Oohhhh...someone is having a hissy fit now!!! Having to pull out the Boss card...bit below the belt eh?? ;):biglaugh.2:

Only AFTER you did my dear! I suggest you look back over your posts... something about being Supermod I believe it was.

Hey if any of you girls feel you cant handle being a mod of MW just say the word, really I'm fine with it. ;) I understand that sometimes things can get to much for you and you may need some time away.. No it's OK, take a week, or maybe a month?, a year? or however long you want my friends as it's cool with me.. Mr B and Mr Baby b and myself can handle things here without you!

You know I'm thinking of a new forum, an offtopic forum for silly type threads.. Hey just like this one! he he!

little bird
March 9th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Hey if any of you girls feel you cant handle being a mod of MW just say the word, really I'm fine with it. ;) I understand that sometimes things can get to much for you and you may need some time away..

I have to admit, I found this line very funny. Peter, you're a messer! All tongue in cheek I know but sometimes tone is hard to get across in text. :)

Narnia
March 9th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Ah now Polly, you of all people cant possibly be commenting on the hijacking of a thread that you yourself were involved in can you? Really?

Oh come now, I wasn't that involved ... *tee-he-he-he*

You know I'm thinking of a new forum, an offtopic forum for silly type threads.. Hey just like this one! he he!

Even off topic banter contains forms of Mysterious Wisdom ................. *he-he*

Now, didn't someone mention beer?