PDA

View Full Version : Group Meditation 20 March 2010

Lion Spirit Walker
February 28th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Posting this invitation to join in a Group Meditation on the Vernal Equinox, 20 March 2010.
Let's join together in an effort to raise energies for unconditional love and healing around the world.

:two hearts:

BlueStar
February 28th, 2010, 07:02 PM
Count me in! I've missed our meditations. Thank you for initiating this Michael. You supremely rock!!

Lion Spirit Walker
February 28th, 2010, 09:33 PM
:cool.3:

As do you my dear friend.
With the apparent increases in global energies, I honestly believe we can do some real good in a unified effort.
Let us all open our hearts to let the healing begin.

:two hearts:

Narnia
March 1st, 2010, 12:35 AM
Count me in! I've missed our meditations. Thank you for initiating this Michael. You supremely rock!!

That goes for me too!! :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
March 1st, 2010, 12:50 AM
Dearest Narnia, thank ou very much. Your creative, uplifted energies will be a true bennifit in the overall effect.
:) :) :)

Kiran
March 1st, 2010, 08:29 AM
I'll be there! We just need to decide on a time that suits everyone.....Thanks for getting the ball rolling again Michael. I meant to after our last chat but have had other stuff going on!!

Lion Spirit Walker
March 1st, 2010, 02:55 PM
I completely agree with the time factor.
And I truly appreciate your loving support.
:) :) :) :)

Kiran
March 1st, 2010, 03:12 PM
I completely agree with the time factor.
And I truly appreciate your loving support.
:) :) :) :)

Always honey....always ;)
We used to do it at 9pm Greenwich Mean Time so if thats still ok with everyone???

Lion Spirit Walker
March 2nd, 2010, 06:32 AM
I noted the event, including 9 PM GMT on our Home Page Calendar.
;)

Kiran
March 2nd, 2010, 08:20 AM
I noted the event, including 9 PM GMT on our Home Page Calendar.
;)

Cool and very efficient!! ;) Thanks a million
HUGS

Rana
March 5th, 2010, 10:44 AM
..this has been in my head all day "bring it" ..just liking it ..mees is in xx

planetlove
March 5th, 2010, 06:33 PM
I'm in also...

Lion Spirit Walker
March 6th, 2010, 04:07 AM
Excellent, excellent.
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Rana
March 19th, 2010, 12:58 PM
ok ..see you in the healing room ..tomorrow .. ill be the buzz and the hummmmmmmmmmm ...

Narnia
March 19th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Something may hinder my presence from participating in the group meditation tomorrow ... but I will do my utmost best inorder to be there with you dear folk tomorrow ... if I can't, know that my spirit and thoughts are always with you!!

Thank you!! :two hearts:

Kiran
March 19th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Ok Polly...its all about the intention anyway honey...we'll know you're there in spirit ;)

Kiran
March 20th, 2010, 10:02 AM
Just to remind everyone that the meditation will be on at 9pm GMT tonight if you can join in....please feel free to :)
HUGS

God's Toy
March 20th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Funny, if Polly hadn't reminded me of this the forum would have been down tonight for bug fixing.

BlueStar
March 20th, 2010, 08:10 PM
I will be tuning in at 9pm but will probably not be online specifically. Have fun and 'see you' then :)

Kiran
March 20th, 2010, 09:49 PM
As today is the vernal equinox and is all about renewal and rebirth, maybe we could focus specifically on encouraging people to awaken and become renewed.....any thoughts?

Narnia
March 20th, 2010, 09:50 PM
I look forward to our Spirits mingling high in the Heavens and the Great Ether for our Meditation .... I will be there in Spirit! :two hearts:

I am sensing a course of Peace already .... :)

Kiran
March 20th, 2010, 10:01 PM
Tonights meditation is all about renewal, awakening who we truly are and sending Light out into the world to help those others to hear the call.....

I AM LIGHT

I AM LOVE

Kiran
March 20th, 2010, 10:03 PM
This is a call to ALL Light Workers and Way-Showers,
Mystics and Sages, Masters, Saints and Angels!
It is YOUR TIME to SHINE to create a new world!
You are the living bridges between all the cultures of the Earth.
You are the unification of all the religions.
You are the harmony between all social, economic, and spiritual classes.
You are the ones that shift negatives into a positive reality.
You are the ones that hold firm to the visions of a positive future.
You are the ones that are re-writing our future based on love, unity and harmony.
This future is beginning to manifest right before our eyes.
You are the ones that we have been waiting for.
You are your own ancestors returned.

Kiran
March 20th, 2010, 10:06 PM
Out of Love comes the Light that brings awareness of all that is to All That Is. In Its infinite expansion from the Source Point where Love and Light were first expressed, the Light of Love brings with it, wherever It shines, the Creative Feat of Manifestation.
Love is the Alpha and Light is the Omega. Just as Love brings into existence the Sentient Presence that had remained unmanifested up to Its initial burst of Light, Light brings this Omniversal Presence into an ever sharper focus of existence.
Through claiming my innate Light essence, the same that shines through all that is, I proclaim Who I Am to the Universal Force of Love in me

Kiran
March 20th, 2010, 10:06 PM
I am a soul
A divine spark of the Infinite
That gave birth to this universe.

I remember Who I am
and serve the Greater Purpose of Life
as One with All That is.

I came here with many other souls
to assist in the expansion of Light
on this living planet Earth.

I accept to let Love
Be the guiding beacon of my life
and to shine Its radiance in every moment.

I am a soul
and the sole purpose of my existence
is to be All That I Am.

So be it.

Kiran
March 20th, 2010, 10:10 PM
I send love and light out into this world to bring harmony, peace and healing to those close to me, those in my heart, my family and to those alone, isolated. I send my Light out inot the world to illuminate the way...to shine on all who are in darkness...to be a guiding light to one and all.
To show both my shame and my humanity....to aloow myself to forgive and be forgiven. To allow Love into my life and to send my love out inot the world.
To be all I am meant to be......

Kiran
March 20th, 2010, 10:11 PM
I ask for healing for those in pain, those sick and suffering in their hearts and minds....may peace be thiers. I ask for healing for those who have lost others...may they find peace....

Kiran
March 20th, 2010, 10:12 PM
I send love to my brothers and sisters not here tonight but with me in spirit. May your light shine bright and may love fill your hearts.
Much love to you

Kiran
March 20th, 2010, 10:13 PM
Amen :two hearts:

BlueStar
March 20th, 2010, 11:20 PM
I almost decided not to, due to receiving some upsetting news beforehand, but I did manage to tune in and I'm glad I did. Whether you were all actively tuned in or not, I could sense your presence and connection and a great focus of healing toward all in need. Powerful energies, thanks for facilitating this. Maybe we could go back to a regular linkup? Goodnight all

Narnia
March 21st, 2010, 12:26 AM
I was outside in the Sunlight and directly connected to the Earth during our time of Oneness meditation .... I focused my energy at being connected with the awakening of the slumbering ground after a long dark winter and giving flowers ... new Life ... a chance to Live and each flower planted was in your Honour(s)! :giveheart

planetlove
March 21st, 2010, 03:29 AM
I unplugged myself from the matrix 2wice today ....
Im happy to have been part of todays session....
Ask that the illusion be removed as for you to see the world in the light it already is....
it is you that has to come into this awareness....
it already is...

v

BlueStar
March 21st, 2010, 05:34 PM
"Unplugged from the Matrix"....I LOVE that, Varune, will have to remember that one. What a great metaphor! Glad you could join us, I felt the power of the hookup :)

planetlove
March 22nd, 2010, 02:38 AM
glad you liked it Rory.... does it not make sense ....
going into deep mediation you unplug yourself from this world and you go into the real world ZION...
much people are in need of being unplugged to realize there true reality...
people need to ask more questions and take the right pill
lol
i so identify with the matrix movies only if the directors and writers truly knew what they put together.....
all my love
V

Kiran
March 22nd, 2010, 09:27 AM
I unplugged myself from the matrix 2wice today ....
Im happy to have been part of todays session....
Ask that the illusion be removed as for you to see the world in the light it already is....
it is you that has to come into this awareness....
it already is...

v

Thanks Varune for your input and words as always. I guess I really meant those who are awake but haven't heard the call.....I know many who are almost there.....
HUGS

Lion Spirit Walker
March 23rd, 2010, 06:54 AM
Please forgive my absence from the scheduled group meditation. I had used a mosturizing lotion that my visiting nurse had given me without thinking. It's resulted in an extreme adverse reaction with edema throughout my legs and an intense rash covering my body, etc...
I am very sorry I missed this.

Kiran
March 23rd, 2010, 11:25 AM
I know you would have been with us if you could have....good to know you are back with us honey.
HUGS

Narnia
March 23rd, 2010, 01:43 PM
Not to worry dearheart ... we know your spirit is always close by and always at the ready!! :two hearts: I hope you are feeling better!! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
March 24th, 2010, 02:03 AM
With love I thank you both very much. You both truly warm my heart. :)